• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Men Who Openly Live With Sex Dolls

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
This is a bit sad, a bit disturbing, and downright bloody weird.
Read all about it
Terry Wayne East is frequently shown off and spoiled by his spouse, Stephanie, at their North Georgia home in the Dalton-Chatsworth area.

Stephanie’s social media page shows Terry being treated to gifts, home-cooked meals, and praise.

There’s only one problem: Stephanie is a life-sized doll, devoid of life or sentience.

Sporting giant breasts on an almost tiny-childlike frame, Stephanie’s backstory is that she was “saved” East from a life in China.

“I met Terry W. East online and two weeks later I was out of tyranny away from my homeland China and in his arms on my way to becoming an American,” Stephanie “wrote” on Facebook....

Is it any different from a grown man playing with action figures? Hm. Yes, it probably is. But it's also kind of sad his closest emotional connection is with a lump of plastic. O tempora, O mores.

There's something about his mother(?) mugging for the camera that makes me wonder if this could be a hoax / gag that took on a life of its own or was hijacked by some other prankster.

Also ... If Mr. East had passed out on the floor, who was taking the photos? Was there a third (flesh and blood) party present at the "birth"?

This is a bit sad, a bit disturbing, and downright bloody weird.
Read all about it

Hang on, I just watched the video (I've got nothing else to do), he's white, she's Asian and the child looks black to me. Something fishy IS going on here! Incidentally, there's nothing like watching a birth surrounded by ads for military grade firearms, makes me feel all warm and clucky. I think I need a drink and it's only 10 a.m.

There's something about his mother(?) mugging for the camera that makes me wonder if this could be a hoax / gag that took on a life of its own or was hijacked by some other prankster.

Also ... If Mr. East had passed out on the floor, who was taking the photos? Was there a third (flesh and blood) party present at the "birth"?

Totally what I thought. It's a piss-take.

Obviously mom is in on the fun. Shame or Sham? Not really sure. Perhaps he's making some money out of it.

I'm reminded irresistibly of some of the antics in the old 18th century "molly houses":

" "Mock-birth" rituals: during which a man dressed in a nightgown pretended to be a woman giving birth to a baby assisted by fellow Mollies as "midwives" — a fact confirmed by other sources including trials. This ritual almost certainly originated as a couvade, designated to collectively relieve the extreme stress this particular social group was forced to live under."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_house#Activities

maximus otter

His mum was there, wasn't she?
Definately weird, but hey, to each his own, so long as he doesnt hurt anyone

My partner is also a sex doll, unfortunately she is very religious and does not believe in fornication, so I do not get any action.
Very polite of you not to force yourself on her.

Hang on, I just watched the video (I've got nothing else to do), he's white, she's Asian and the child looks black to me. Something fishy IS going on here! Incidentally, there's nothing like watching a birth surrounded by ads for military grade firearms, makes me feel all warm and clucky. I think I need a drink and it's only 10 a.m.
Yeah while I appreciate the 6.5mm Creedmoor in the Scar platform, I think it is wasted outside of a bolt action rifle. Oh and yes he needs to ask his rubber foam wife who she has been spending her time with.

There’s something odd about that story, but l can’t quite put my finger on it...

Wait! He’s filled out the registration of birth paperwork showing his wife’s nationality as Chinese, and her place of birth as “Shinjuku, China”. Shinjuku is a district of Tokyo!

l think she’s a Chinese spy!

maximus otter

There’s something odd about that story, but l can’t quite put my finger on it...

Wait! He’s filled out the registration of birth paperwork showing his wife’s nationality as Chinese, and her place of birth as “Shinjuku, China”. Shinjuku is a district of Tokyo!

l think she’s a Chinese spy!

maximus otter
That would explain a lot!

Here's a case from Hong Kong ...
Man Engaged To Sex Doll Happily Announces Arrival Of New Family Member

A man has introduced his new sex doll girlfriend to his family and the pair are now happily engaged (although, we're not sure how she feels) and they even have a baby doll together.

Xie Tianrong, 36, lives with his parents and now his silicone 'girlfriend' - a life size doll manufactured in China.

After making an online order and receiving the doll in October 2019, Xie devoted all of his attention to the sex toy which he fondly called 'Mochi'. ...

Xie, who is from Hong Kong, said he found that he was attracted to realistic dolls ten years ago when he walked past a store in Causeway Bay ...

Xie said that he was 'engaged' to Mochi earlier this month in a ceremony attended by friends and family.

He added he had never 'violated' Mochi and doesn't try to kiss her, as he's afraid the saliva's acidity might damage the doll's sensitive skin. ...

Xie went on: "I respect Mochi and only want her as a companion. I have had human girlfriends before but I am only attracted to dolls now. I have never had sex with her." ...

The doll fanatic claimed real girlfriends always ask him for something, but Mochi demands nothing from him so 'she is easier to date'.

He explained: "When me and my previous girlfriend were together, she was always staring at her phone, but with Mochi it's different. She will concentrate and give me all her attention." ...

Xie's love for the silicone doll was so intense that even Mochi's manufacturer even invited him to the factory and gave him an extra silicone head as a gift.

FULL STORY (With Many Photos): https://www.ladbible.com/community/...rrival-of-new-family-member-20210129.amp.html

Back