Mind Machines / Lucid Dreaming Inducers

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by phitran
After a month of using it it has given me the most amazing results in lucid dreaming.
A month? If I want to dream lucidly, I tell myself "You will dream lucidly tonight" as I'm dropping off to sleep. A couple of nights of that and I'm in.

A

Anonymous

Uh..why the hell would anyone want to go to that kind of trouble to build a "dream machine". Jeez- just buy one.
WOuldn't it be great if we all could just say "I am going to lucid dream tonight" and it happens. For those of us who aren't friggin' Zen masters like you, maybe these things could help a bit.

Philo_T

Justified & Ancient
Fnorder23 said:
Uh..why the hell would anyone want to go to that kind of trouble to build a "dream machine". Jeez- just buy one.
WOuldn't it be great if we all could just say "I am going to lucid dream tonight" and it happens. For those of us who aren't friggin' Zen masters like you, maybe these things could help a bit.

Often, building something yourself gives you a better understanding of how it functions. Some people are just handy and enjoy such things. And some are just cheap.

A

Anonymous

For poeple like us, buying is easier. The proteus is really great. I have been busy though. Best results, use regularly and meditate with it etc

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member