• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My Illusions Delusions

Would you like this thread to stay open and for the story to continue?

• YES

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one here who senses a hint of homo eroticism in Kchoo's 'revelations' ?

INT21.
That is not my intention... perhaps it is all in the perciever?

Am I the only one here who senses a hint of homo eroticism in Kchoo's 'revelations' ?

INT21.

Not really, but I have absolutely no idea what the point of the story is. I was expecting a hook to pull me in but it's not arrived yet, so far it's a strange tale about body-building in an unlikely setting.

So Captain was a gugughost after all? I thought he was going to be an alien? Bit anti-climatic. How did he manage to give you the weights bench? I'm confused.

So Captain was a gugughost after all? I thought he was going to be an alien? Bit anti-climatic. How did he manage to give you the weights bench? I'm confused.
That wasn't supposed to be climactic... still setting the background...
But thanks for the feedback.

Kchoo,

..That is not my intention... perhaps it is all in the perciever?..

You could be right. Maybe I have been reading too many Jack Kerouac novels; or Graham Greene

No problem with it in any case. Just wondering if you were aiming for that genre.

INT21.

tenor.gif

Kchoo stop replying to us and get on with it! We are teasing.

I will, I promise.., but I want you to know, I think I really enjoyed the banter... what that says about me, I am not certain... but it has been most fun.

...Continuing....

Mom, “So did you talk to anyone else?”

Me, “The lady at the desk buzzed us into the weight room...”

Mom, “Take me there.”

I grabbed my towel, dried off as well as I could, put on my socks and shoes and shirt.
I led her to the door to the hall, and we went in. The same lady was sitting at the desk.

I said my mom wanted to see the weight room.

Receptionist, “What weight room?”

I walked around and pointed to the door, “That one,”

Receptionist, “To my knowledge that room has been vacant since the building was built...”

I walked to the window in the door and it was dark. I turned the knob and it opened, flipped the light switch, and could see a pristine waxed tile floor... unscarred walls... it WAS as if the room had never been used.

“Don’t you rmember the muscle guy, and me, and he said I was his guest? You buzzed him in with that button on your desk...”

Receptionist, “I never had a button... I would remember that.”

Me, “Last summer... you buzzed us in...”

Receptinist, “I am certain I did not... the only weight room here is in the student lounge, and that is in another building.”

Me, “No, it was this desk, this hall, and that room...”

Mom, “Let’s go... “

We walked out, and Mom asked, “WAS THERE ANY ONE ELSE that saw him?”

Me, “Yeah, my friends. Last summer, Craig named him Captain America... I always called him that...”

Mom looked confused. “The fitness instructor, is an older gentleman, and the lifeguard was the only muscular one I knew of... he is who I thought... never mind... You said he will be back next week?”

I nodded, “And you know the weight bench came from somewhere... he even came to the patio last weekend to weld the bench... I can show you the burn mark... you hafta believe me..”

Mom, “I do, I am just doing gum shoe mom detective work... I can tell it is important to you, and I think I should be introduced, that is all...”

Me, “Okay.., but this is weird... I can’t believe the weight room is gone... I am sure it was there...”

Mom put her hand on my shoulder, “Let’s get some lunch... don’t worry, I am sure we can figure it out together.”

Which college was the setting?

Mom walked with me to the Stuent Lounge and Cafeteria. I had Sub sandwich, she had yogurt.

“Any of this look familiar?”

“No,” I said, still chewing the last bite...

“Any of the people look familiar.”

I scanned the room with my eyes, swallowed, and said, “No, but that isn’t saying much, I usually have my head in the water...”

Mom smiled, “Next stop, the weight room.”

Last edited:
Back