• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

NASA UFO Team Public Meeting

NASA, Pentagon, and AARO are all using the exact same wording.

There is no independent thought allowed from the government.

Nonsense.

Not even PR....maybe bad PR.

Havent they better things to do?

In Mexico the Congress has been discussing these 5 mummified bodies which might be alien.

Yeah? So is yo mama!

Still, the fact that they bring this up in Congress does show a bit of a change in attitude towards aliens and UFOs I would say.

"UAP" really is a terrible acronym; I assume they copied the earlier "UAP" of the Condign report, but there it meant "unidentified aerial phenomena", which at least made some sense. "Unidentified anomalous phenomena" could, as noted above, mean almost anything.

They might as well stop being so coy and just say "UFO", seeing as everyone knows what sort of thing that implies.

"Eyewitness reports [...] aren't reproducible"

Looks like the penny has dropped with NASA.

Here's the thing decades of ufology have shown. A UFO experience is just that, an experience, particular to one (or sometimes several) witnesses at a specific time, and as such is usually resistant to the kind of scientific study NASA have in mind.

Reported but no details, the scientists who worked on the NASA report about UFOs were harassed because of the topic.

I don’t know if was harassment from other scientists or social media harassment, or religious harassment.

NASA said it would keep investigating UFOs in a non public way very quietly.

This is sad that other people would become such “ shits“ over the topic of UFOs.

I guess be careful who you talk to about UFOs because they may become hostile.

This is so sad !

Last edited:
Reported but no details, the scientists who worked on the NASA report about UFOs were harassed because of the topic.

I don’t know if was harassment from other scientists or social media harassment, or religious harassment.

NASA said it would keep investigating UFOs in a non public way very quietly.

This is sad that other people would become such “ shits“ over the topic of UFOs.

This is so sad !
Does the subject begin and end with UFO NASA . . . 'certainly not' I would suggest!

It is amazing that so many people react badly when the topic is brought up.
I try to avoid such people, if I can.

As I understand it, the NASA scientists were complaining about harassment from UFO proponents, not from skeptics. UFO belief is becoming unhealthy, like most conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Sid
NASA appoints Mark Mclnerney as their “ Fox Mulder “ to keep looking for UFOs.

Mark was a behind the scenes former liaison between the tensions with the the Defense Department and NASA.

NASA’s chief says the universe is too vast not to have other life forms.

Back