• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Natural Penis Enlargement

I suspected you'd enjoy a good tail!

Some childish search words yielded this gem:

The researchers searched the medical literature and found 20
studies including as many as 15 521 men who had penis size
measurements taken by health professionals using a standard
procedure. The mean length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm,
with a standard deviation of 1.57 cm. The mean stretched length
was 13.24 cm (SD 1.89), and the mean erect length was 13.12
cm (SD 1.66). The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm
(SD 0.90), and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm
(SD 1.10). A small correlation was found between the length
of an erect penis and height (r=0.2 to 0.6).

1665690631916.png

Some childish search words yielded this gem:

The researchers searched the medical literature and found 20
studies including as many as 15 521 men who had penis size
measurements taken by health professionals using a standard
procedure. The mean length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm,
with a standard deviation of 1.57 cm. The mean stretched length
was 13.24 cm (SD 1.89), and the mean erect length was 13.12
cm (SD 1.66). The average flaccid circumference was 9.31 cm
(SD 0.90), and the average erect circumference was 11.66 cm
(SD 1.10). A small correlation was found between the length
of an erect penis and height (r=0.2 to 0.6).

View attachment 59812
Stretched?…. I notice the stretched length is longer than erect at the top end which surely can’t be right, & now I’m curious as to how the stretching was achieved.

Can you find out & post back? I think we need some clarification on this.

The research cited above was reported from this 2015 study:

Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15 521 men.
Veale D, Miles S, Bramley S, Muir G, Hodsoll J. BJU Int.
doi:10.1111/bju.13010.

SOURCE: https://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h1193.full

Last edited:
The research cited above was reported from this 2015 study:

Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15 521 men.
Veale D, Miles S, Bramley S, Muir G, Hodsoll J. BJU Int.
doi:10.1111/bju.13010.

SOURCE: https://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h1193.full
I can’t read the report without subscribing so it’ll have to remain a mystery.

What kind of nutter measures their todger in centimetres?

How many significant figures do they announce?

It's funny how it is that size doesn't matter unless it's small.

One of the funniest comments I've ever heard about size was ages ago during an interview with Sarah Brightman and what really attracted her to Andrew Lloyd Webber before they were married.

All she said was 'the size of his willy'.

It's funny how it is that size doesn't matter unless it's small.

One of the funniest comments I've ever heard about size was ages ago during an interview with Sarah Brightman and what really attracted her to Andrew Lloyd Webber before they were married.

All she said was 'the size of his willy'.
Surely she meant to say 'wallet'.

Researchers in China have used artificial tissue to restore erectile function in pigs, a promising development for repairing penile damage in humans.
https://www.france24.com/en/live-ne...s-synthetic-tissue-restores-erections-in-pigs

"This is an area that has received little attention, yet the related need is huge," said Xuetao Shi, an author of the study published on Wednesday in the science journal Matter.
An estimated 50 percent of men between the ages of 40 and 70 experience some form of erectile dysfunction, the researchers said, and about five percent suffer from Peyronie's disease.
Peyronie's disease, commonly caused by injury during sex, involves damage to the fibrous sheath of penile tissue known as the tunica albuginea that allows for the maintaining of an erection.

Scar tissue called plaque can cause curved or painful erections or penis shortening and may require surgical treatment.
The Chinese researchers said other tissues from the body have been used to make patches to replace a damaged tunica albuginea but those are sometimes rejected by the immune system.
Instead, the research group created an artificial tunica albuginea (ATA) that mimics the elasticity of the natural tissue with a substance called hydrogel.

I can’t read the report without subscribing so it’ll have to remain a mystery.

A systematic review that included more than 15 000 men has found that the average length of a flaccid penis is 9.16 cm and an erect penis 13.12 cm.

Years ago I read about how to find out if a man could achieve erection at random times, especially during sleep.
This is a normal and important indication not only of sexual potency but also of general health.

The method back then was to take a strip of postage stamps and connect them together into a loop fitting around the flaccid organ.
As it became erect, the story went, the perforations would split apart and in the morning the result of the process would be evident.

Intact perforations meant no erection; but at least you had a stamp for your mother's birthday card.

Sex offenders during research or treatment are also required to have their erections measured and noted although I believe the monarch's proxy participation is no longer required.

Years ago I read about how to find out if a man could achieve erection at random times, especially during sleep.
This is a normal and important indication not only of sexual potency but also of general health.

The method back then was to take a strip of postage stamps and connect them together into a loop fitting around the flaccid organ.
As it became erect, the story went, the perforations would split apart and in the morning the result of the process would be evident.

Intact perforations meant no erection; but at least you had a stamp for your mother's birthday card.

Sex offenders during research or treatment are also required to have their erections measured and noted although I believe the monarch's proxy participation is no longer required.
Hmmm……so the stamps would be wrapped round then some pressure applied to the todger to get them to stick without waking the man up. Or does the man knowingly have the stamps attached before falling asleep?

Cost you a fortune to find out these days with the price of stamps..

Hmmm……so the stamps would be wrapped round then some pressure applied to the todger to get them to stick without waking the man up. Or does the man knowingly have the stamps attached before falling asleep?

Cost you a fortune to find out these days with the price of stamps..

Sticky side out, I'd have thought, so as not to waste the stamps?

Escargot,

That blows me away because when I first married, a neighbor nurse told my wife the stamp story.

Going back many years they would tell men to take Yohimbe and eat oysters.

Stamps in those days were 8 cents.

We had an ex nurse working with us once and she told us of one coversation between a doctor and some chap worried about his tiny todger.
"Hmmm!" Peering at the offending member. "Can you pee through it?"
"Yes."
"Shouldn't worry about it then."

We had an ex nurse working with us once and she told us of one coversation between a doctor and some chap worried about his tiny todger.
"Yes."
Can't remember the source, but a journalist interviewed a couple where the husband had a 1cm long penis. Still they were having a satisfying sex life. That sounds very plausible. More interesting is how they got over the initial surprise of the non-standard anatomy.

"Yes."
Standard northern English reply to penis-size derision is 'Well, it can fill a pram!'

Can't remember the source, but a journalist interviewed a couple where the husband had a 1cm long penis. Still they were having a satisfying sex life. That sounds very plausible. More interesting is how they got over the initial surprise of the non-standard anatomy.
He might have had a grow-er rather than a show-er. :thought:
Like, it looks small when uninterested.

Back