• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Orbs & Mists (Again... Sorry )

Loquaciousness

The misuse of the word "fact" annoys me
So, as those of you who are familiar with my posts will know we have had some paranormal activity in our house previously.
We are currently turning the back of the garage into a sewing studio and as it is being done at weekends, at the end of every weekend I like to take pictures to document the build.
I did the same today, with a Nokia E6 camera phone, that I have used previously to take similar pictures. Today, however, all the pics I took were covered in light anomalies. The composite picture is in chronological order going from top left to bottom left.
Now, obviously the build is causing a lot of dust, so that could be it - if so, could someone explain how the camera 'made' up the anomalies ? I would love to know the technical explanation behind it.

Spookyweek3.jpg
[/img]

Don't think the camera "makes" the anomalies at all, it's all a matter of the dust drifting in front of the lens and catching the light. The camera simply captures what's there.

dust, hair, insects, lens straps, smoke, breath...you name it and it will look like that on camera.

My interest only peaks if something is clearly giving off its own light rather then reflecting it back.

So many orbs!

So, as those of you who are familiar with my posts will know we have had some paranormal activity in our house previously.
We are currently turning the back of the garage into a sewing studio and as it is being done at weekends, at the end of every weekend I like to take pictures to document the build.
I did the same today, with a Nokia E6 camera phone, that I have used previously to take similar pictures. Today, however, all the pics I took were covered in light anomalies. The composite picture is in chronological order going from top left to bottom left.
Now, obviously the build is causing a lot of dust, so that could be it - if so, could someone explain how the camera 'made' up the anomalies ? I would love to know the technical explanation behind it.

Spookyweek3.jpg
[/img]
Set in an electric air cleaner for a few days. If the orb's still there, then it might be something else than dust.

Back