• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ORMES / White Powder Gold / Monatomic Gold

curzone

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
HAS THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE BEEN FOUND?

MFKZT (WHITE POWDER GOLD) - MODERN ALCHEMY AND MONATOMIC GOLD.

Has anyone heard about the recent rediscovery of the molecular alteration of ordinary metallic gold, (and silver, and platinum group metals) into a white powder "monatomic" form? This white powder is reported to contain monatomic elements with extraordinary properties.

There are many mysterious and magical things that have been recorded in history. The Biblical manna, the Philosopher’s Stone, the Fountain of Youth, Orgone energy, Prana, Chi, the Golden Fleece, the Holy Grail, the Great Pyramid and the Ark of the Covenant are a few of these things. It looks like these things and more might be related to a new class of materials that have been identified and described in the last decade.

Apparently this stuff has extraordinary super-conducting properties, properties very different than ordinary metallic forms. A guy called David Hudson has taken out a number of patents on a process to make the stuff. Although they are also known to be naturally occurring in certain volcanic soils dating back to early geological events, and such soils are prevalent.

These materials have been called ORMEs, monatomic gold, white gold, white powder gold, ORMUS, m-state, AuM, microclusters, and manna. David Hudson calls the materials he found Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements or ORMEs. He also refers to them as monatomic elements in a high-spin state. And are also associated with Exotic atoms, High-Spin Nuclei, Asymmetrically Deformed Nuclei, Superdeformed Nuclei, Low Energy Nuclear Transmutations.

What is interesting about monatomic gold (and silver, platinum etc) is that they seem to have some extraordinary DNA altering, gravity defying, superconductor energy uses. And at an atomic level, paradoxically seems to partially exist in another dimension. As well as its potential for industry, computing, space exploration, military and medical use, this material is touted as a philosophical material to enlighten and to raise the consciousness of mankind.

David Hudson also cites fascinating biblical connections to monatomic gold. He suggests that monatomic gold is actually "manna" or "shrew bread" of the bible, and he cites a number of fascinating biblical references, and he postulates a number of interesting theories as to the effects of monatomic gold on the human body. He also postulates a number of theories as to the role monatomic gold played in ancient "biblical" times.

It appears that certain of these elements have been known throughout history. Several of the procedures for extracting or making ORMUS have been adapted from ancient alchemical texts. That the Philosopher's Stone and the Biblical manna may be variations on this state of matter. That mfkzt (known today as monatomic gold) was the secret of the pharaohs' rite of passage to the Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant, as revealed by inscriptions at the Sinai mountain temple of Moses. Apparently superconductors and gravity defiance was known, even if not understood, in a distant world of priestly levitation, godly communication and the phenomenal power of the Electrikus.

Some conspiracy authors have pointed back to David Hudson's work, saying that monatomic gold or the Philosophers' Stone has always been ingested by the Illuminati to "enhance" their abilities, and that ties in with Sitchin saying the Anunnaki (aka Illuminati) originally were mining gold, and that they created humans to do the hard gold mining labour for them. Apparently evidence of this can be found by accessing Rosicrucian, Templar and Royal Society archives.

What I would like to know is if this stuff is for real, how come such a significant and profound discovery isn’t widely known?

Also, after delving into David Hudson’s biography, I discovered that he has strong Masonic / Templar connections. Could there be some kind of Illuminati conspiracy taking place?

Check out the URL for David Hudson's research papers. Some of the papers are quite technical, going into all the chemistry involved, and gives a nice history and overview, and goes into the possible speculative biblical and metaphysical links to monatomic gold, or "the philosopher's stone".

http://monatomic.earth.com/david...s-toc.html

http://monatomic.earth.com/david-hudson/patent-oz.html

Here’s some other sites with more information:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/paranorm.htm

www.triax.com/bmnfa/scien...atisit.htm

www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/overview.htm

www.levity.com/alchemy/hudson2.html

http://monatomic.earth.com/

http://graal.co.uk/newbook.html

Has any of Hudson's work been published in 'Nature,' or 'Scientific American?'

Any other, independent, references to 'white powdered, monatomic, ORMEs gold?

And are we about to be offered any for sale, or the opportunity to buy the recipe? :p

Or, is this a 'white gold' to match 'red mercury?'

Just curious but how do you prove something (partly) exists in another dimension?

Orgone? Look, I am not sitting naked in the weird box. Again. :D

(It's a load of bollucks - sorry)

Jane.

The Biblical manna, the Philosopher’s Stone, the Fountain of Youth, Orgone energy, Prana, Chi, the Golden Fleece, the Holy Grail, the Great Pyramid and the Ark of the Covenant are a few of these things. It looks like these things and more might be related to a new class of materials that have been identified and described in the last decade.
Except for Manna (unless it is a form of edible metal), Orgone energy, Prana & Chi (unless it is a biologically generated form of energy), The Great Pyramid ( unless it is a large stone building ), The Holy Grail (unless it is a cup) and so on.

You can't just take everything that ever happened and say it is related to something you may or may not have discovered. It's just silly.

Round in circles...

If you google for MFKZT you only turn up 60 odd references, many of they referring to Laurence Gardner's book on the ark of the covenant.

None of the sites are mainstream Eygptology.

Laurence Gardner has a article on the subject at Nexus (sorry FT)

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/LostArk.html

Monoatomic gold turns up a lot of alchemy, but not much mainstream science.

It's one of those stories with no independent evidence.

Timble:
If you google for Ma.K. ZbV3000 Maschinen Krieger , you get ~300 odd references.

None of the sites are mainstream Eygptology.

(Ok, totally OT but your search criteria just looked like gibberish to me, so I thought I'd share! :devil: )

Re: Round in circles...

Timble said:
Laurence Gardner has a article on the subject at Nexus (sorry FT)

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/LostArk.html

The ancient Mesopotamians called it shem-an-na and the Egyptians described it as mfkzt (vowels are omitted in the hieroglyph translation), ...
Let's see, let's try and replace the vowels:
mo'-fukaz-ite?

Mofukazite.

Only a tentative reconstruction, does that make more sense? :eek:

Ok, I admit that I think it sounds like a load of twaddle as well. However monatomic solids and gases do exist, and do have some striking properties.

Although I’m a bit doubtful if the stuff can be associated with the entire range of biblical and mystical bumf that David Hudson mentions.

Apparently some research was being done at various scientific institutions:

http://blues.helsinki.fi/~matpitka/exo.html

http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/9812369

And some fringe scientific stuff here:

http://www.gctspace.com/research/superconductivity.html

Some info on crank.net describing it all as a pile of poo. :D

http://www.crank.net/chemistry.html

I read somewhere that 'white powder gold' does exist, but the only link with the philosopher's stone is as a result of speculation.
The idea that it can do miraculous things is a pile of poo.

Hang on, one of these links says that MFKZT powder is exotic matter which has negative mass, so could be used in exotic spaceship drives.
This stuff, Exotic matter, would be found on the ceiling in ordinary gravity...

perhaps we have been looking in the wrong place!

I suggest we all take a broom and poke the ceiling hard, -

this should dislodge some of this white dust, which can then be collected and made into manna and pyramids.

This monatomic thing is extremely interesting, but not the phillosophers stone, methinks. I always ( well not always, but for the last several years) thought the phillosophers "stone" was something to do with the freeing of the mind. or the attaining of knowledge ie: The alegory of the stone supposedly turning lead into gold (interestingly these 2 elements are very closely related), or turning 'base' metal into gold, is another way of expressing the blossoming of the mind when attaining a certain knowledge previously buried somewhere deep in us all.

zardoz said:
(interestingly these 2 elements are very closely related)
There both metallic, heavy and soft. One you use to line roofs and one you kill for. One's dull and grey and one's shiny and yellow.

There's big bucks to be made if you can change the cheap, common one into the expensive, rare one. Hence, a lot of the reasoning. The Chinese were probably first to try that angle, no mean metallurgists,they! Then the 'knowledge' slowly filtered across the Silk Route. Being able to spot unadulterated gold being very useful. ;)

That's not the whole story, of course! The Chinese were also seeking the secret of immortality. The search for the transformation of base into noble metals was paralleled by the search for ways to purify the body and mind of the seeker and achieve immortality. Bit of a chicken and egg situation on that one.

IMHO Any philosophical, or metaphysical byproducts came later, by way of consolation, i.e. "Well at least I didn't waste my time entirely, I've grown as a person!" :p

Yes, lead and gold aren't that far apart on the atomic scale.
Unfortunately, it's easier to turn gold into lead (for example, if you line the inside of a nuclear reactor with gold, some of it will eventually turn into lead). OK, I'm no physicist, but it may be possible to do the same in reverse (although I don't think this effect has been observed in nature).

Mythopoeika said:
Yes, lead and gold aren't that far apart on the atomic scale.
Unfortunately, it's easier to turn gold into lead (for example, if you line the inside of a nuclear reactor with gold, some of it will eventually turn into lead). OK, I'm no physicist, but it may be possible to do the same in reverse (although I don't think this effect has been observed in nature).
i googled this problem. Apparently it Is possible to turn lead into gold, but the process is economicaly no where near viable. Though it has been done.

IIRC i've seen somthing along the same lines but with diamonds
aka diamond to carbon and back again
although its got nowt to do with this thread i thought id chuck it into the mix

Um...diamonds are carbon. Changing them to say, charcoal, is just a matter of rearranging its atoms, rather than altering them

is just a matter of rearranging its atoms

if you did this to any element it would change it to somthing else so..........................................................................................

i would have thought changing a substances atoms would alter its structure,electrons,prototns,half spin,full spin whatever

No, if I take a bunch of carbon atoms and put them in a latice, they are a diamond, but if I arrange them in layers they are graphite. Still carbon.

arnt carbon atoms only so because of there electrons?
or the makeup of there inner core?
they are made of the same basic componenets as all other elements
so with a small jump of the old grey stuff....................
isnt it what this thread is about?

Yes, but I was only pointing out that diamonds are carbon and changing from diamond to graphite is merely a matter of rearranging the atoms (ie. in relation to each other) rather than changing their properties.

Tin Finger said:
arnt carbon atoms only so because of there electrons?
or the makeup of there inner core?
they are made of the same basic componenets as all other elements
so with a small jump of the old grey stuff....................
isnt it what this thread is about?
Err, no. They're also made up of different quantities of protons and neutrons in the nucleus.

It's fairly easy to knock a few electrons off an atom, or even add a few as they tend to surround the nucleus on fairly defined cloud-like layer, or paths, a bit like planets surrounding the sun and at relatively the same sort of distances (if you blew an atom up to the size of a solar system). Electricity and televisions rely on free flying electrons and light and stuff.

It is much more difficult to add, or subtract protons and neutrons from the nucleus. It takes to do it and releases much, much, more energy, nuclear energy.

Add, or subtract, a neutron, or two, get a new isotope of of an element. Add, or subtract a proton, or two, get a new element.

Elements are the simplest form of matter on the atomic level. Atomic elements are combined to make new molecules.

Adding a proton to a 1-proton hydrogen atom gives a 2-proton helium atom, that's nuclear fusion. It's what fuels the Sun.

Splitting an atom of Uranium (isotope 235), gives other, lighter, atomic elements, like Rubidium 90 and Caesium 143. This also releases high energy Neutrons (Alpha particles) which splits more Uranium atoms. That's Nuclear Fission. Nagasaki, Hiroshima and nuclear power stations - fission.

The lessons learned in this thread;

Beware people making grandiose claims about something, then trying to make a profit from said claims.

Gold can be turned into lead, but you'd go poor trying.

Diamonds can be made fairly easily and cheaply, in almost the same (probably the same) quality as found diamonds. De Beers doesn't want you to know this, and your women doesn't want an identical "artificial" diamond when she could get a whopping expensive "real" one. It's not the thought that counts, but how much you counted to spend on that thought.

Atoms are more complicated then those bohr diagrams you drew in highschool.

If you make a specious claim about something, use something made popular by Harry Potter and then cross relate the claim to every single mythical good thing you possibly can.

molecules.

these are made from full,half and no spin
the very center of the molecule has ingredients that possibly could be re aranged thats why they are smashing them in acelertors to find the exotic particles within
its money making scheme just like the rest of science.

Re: molecules.

Tin Finger said:
these are made from full,half and no spin
the very center of the molecule has ingredients that possibly could be re aranged thats why they are smashing them in acelertors to find the exotic particles within
its money making scheme just like the rest of science.
Molecules are made up of atoms. Atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. Protons, neutrons and electrons are indeed made up of much smaller things with very exotic properties, quarks.

There are other sorts of sub-atomic particles, like leptons, muons, baryons and anti-protons, positrons, neutrinos and a whole menagerie more. These are also made up of quarks, or the anti-matter equivalent. Maybe other things, as well? The physicists are still looking.

Breaking News

Something new to add to the soup:

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993821

----------------

BIG BANG 'SOUP RECIPE' CONFIRMED - 10:24 13 June 03 Exclusive from New Scientist

A microsecond after the Big Bang, when the exploding fireball of the newborn Universe was only a few kilometres across, all matter existed in a special state.

The basic building blocks of matter - quarks and electrons - floated freely in an incredibly hot, dense soup. As the Universe grew and cooled, the quarks bound together into the protons and neutrons that abound today.

This is what physicists think happened at the beginning of the Universe. To prove it, teams at particle accelerators all over the world have been racing to recreate that primordial soup - called quark-gluon plasma.

Physicists at CERN, near Geneva, claimed to have seen signs of such a plasma after smashing lead ions into each other (New Scientist print edition, 12 February 2000). But not everyone was convinced and the experiment closed before the researchers could follow up their results. Now teams at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Laboratory, New York, are claiming the prize.

JET QUENCHING

Their heavyweight equipment fires gold ions at one another, creating 10 times the energy thought to be needed to make the quark-gluon plasma. During the last run in 2001, all four of RHIC's detectors - STAR, PHENIX, BRAHMS and PHOBOS - saw a peculiar effect called jet quenching.

Normally, when two ions collide they scatter two jets of particles in opposite directions, rather like billiard balls. But in the gold-gold experiment, sometimes only one jet was picked up by the detectors. This matches what you would expect for a soup of free quarks - if a collision occurred near the edge of the plasma, one particle would be kicked loose while the other would be swallowed up by the plasma.

But theorists wondered if the missing jets could be to do with the high energy of the gold nuclei, rather than any new kind of matter. To prove their case, the teams ran the experiment again, this time colliding gold ions with smaller deuterium ions. Although the energy of the gold ions was the same as before, the overall energy was not high enough to make quark-gluon plasma.

NEW PHYSICS

The results are still being analysed, but to those involved the answer is clear. "We do not see jet suppression in the deuterium-gold collisions," says Barbara Jacek from PHENIX, a result confirmed by researchers at the other detectors.
That suggests the jet quenching must have been due to quark-gluon plasma, not the gold ions themselves. So the teams are confident that their gold-gold collisions did create quark-gluon plasma for the first time.
"It is inconceivable that what we see in the gold-gold collisions is just an extremely hot gas of ordinary matter," says Thomas Ulrich from STAR. "This is new physics."
The researchers plan more experiments to be absolutely certain of their result. They also plan to carry out collisions at lower energies in the hope of seeing the transition from ordinary matter into quark-gluon plasma.

----------------

Hi everybody.

I searched the site for any mention of ORMES (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) or white powder gold, but could not find any ( doesn't mean much as the search engine is a bit pants to say the least! )

I have been intrigued for the past few weeks with this amazing subject.

For those of you that haven't heard of ORMES, they were discovered by a guy called David Huson in the 70s, and are derivatives of certain metals (mainly gold and silver) which are converted to a singular atomic (monatomic) state by a complicated chemical process. Hudson patented the process for extracing ORMES in the early 80s.

Theses ORMES have exhibited very strange behaviors including:

- Anomalous responses to gravity
- Superfluidity
- "Tunneling" through solid objects
- Deformed nuclei in a high-spin state

But the even stranger effects that ORMES reputedly have on the human body when ingested have led to speculation that ORMES is the "Elixir of life" or "manna from heaven".

These effects include:

- telepathic abilities
- complete understanding on knowledge of everything
- levitation
- healing of all the cells in the body at once

When ORMES are exposed to sunlight, they burn instantly with an amazingly bright light, which apparently has no physical presence (i.e. if a pencil is stood on its end next to some ORMES which are then burnt, the pencil will burn away but remain standing). This has led to another nickname "pure light".

This is where I made another discovery - a friend of mine who is in the freemasons, told me in confidence that he was given a white powder purporting to be 'pure light' at his masons initiation. Not only this, but he was told that the masons' know the location of the ark of the covenant (scotland!) and the secret within the ark is none other than "pure light" -ORMES!

this seems to tally extremely well with the description of ORMES burning, and the reported occurances in the bible of when the ark was opened.

Of course, this could all be a load of *?!**! but it could also be the meaning of life and the saviour of humanity!

Check out this page for more info:

http://monatomic.earth.com/david-hudson/patent-us-1.html

If there is already an ORMES thread please feel free to put this in there.

Back