• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
yes that artists impression looks like a skull ... isnt this more human condition than ihtm

Tried to relink the pic in the OP but Photobucket appears to be dead. Whomever runs/ran that website should leave the Internet and never come back.

Tried to relink the pic in the OP but Photobucket appears to be dead. Whomever runs/ran that website should leave the Internet and never come back.

Didn't you keep a copy of the photo?

When someone sees a face, why is it always Jesus when it looks nothing like Jesus?

That reminded me of my Dear old Nan.

We were watching Robert Powells "Jesus of Nazareth" in the 1970s. when Powell came on screen my Nan exclaimed "ooh..doesn't he look like him" as if she or anyone else living was around in 1st century Palestine.

And my ex wife, when watching "gladiator" and Maximus, as the legion is about to get into it with the Germanic Hordes, is walking between the ranks of Romans with their Huge Ballista and Wolf hounds...says.. "on my command, unleash Hell"

"That's a funny name for the dog" says she.

It's funny how the mind works.
I went out to get the paper the other morning before the sun came up.
Looking down the court I thought there was a truck parked across the court and hoped it would move before I had to drive out.
When I did come out later I saw that it was the house and fence across the road at the end of the court.
There were 2 cars parked where I had thought the truck wheels were.

We have a small toy Bedlington Terrier in the bedroom. Despite being a third of the size of Dolly (our Bedlington) and made of fabric, sometimes when I go into the bedroom I see it out of the corner of my eye and thing 'how did Dolly get in here". I would have thought that my mind would remember by now.

Near here, next to a busy and sometimes dangerous junction (blind bend, 4-way traffic lights, low bridge etc) there's a shop with some kind of blue-light window display.

From a distance and especially in a car rear view mirror it looks like emergency blues. You get a millisecond of it, think 'Ooer! Trouble!' and slow down.

Every single time I drive along there I have this reaction and I'm sure I'm not alone. It's probably making that road safer!

Damn you Ramonmercado! You are the latest in a long line of Joseph Stalin synchronicities this week for me.:freak::fnord::tfoil:

tumblr_mi8crqsnXK1r2fvepo1_500.gif

The neighbours opposite my house have an outlet below the kitchen window that casts a curious shadow at a certain time of day which, when combined with the pot plants below creates an illusion of a staggeringly large black cat. It took my brain months of living there to unlearn it's cognitive assumptions, and stop causing me to #### my pants every time I looked out my kitchen window at 4 in the afternoon.

The neighbours opposite my house have an outlet below the kitchen window that casts a curious shadow at a certain time of day which, when combined with the pot plants below creates an illusion of a staggeringly large black cat. It took my brain months of living there to unlearn it's cognitive assumptions, and stop causing me to #### my pants every time I looked out my kitchen window at 4 in the afternoon.

Big cat.jpg

A bit like this one?

Spotted stalking massive mice outside my window some time back.

Just did the quiz on the link https://www.lenstore.co.uk/vc/making-faces/...

upload_2018-9-16_17-58-32.png

I would say I see faces in the objects where there are things positioned where the eyes and noses are, like the handbag and mop posted earlier. But I struggle with photos where someone will say "look! a ghost/alien!" and all I see are leaves on a tree or whatever...

Back