• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Paris: False Flags & Inconsistencies

I'm surprised no one has yet appeared to mention the furore arising from Jesse Hughes (Eagles of Death Metal frontman) that some Bataclan security staff were in on the plot.

He's made these allegations a few times, most recently in right wing online publication Taki's Magazine.

http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/

The interview is a bit rambling but the relevant part is his contention that the shooters were in the venue early and were being allowed to wander around without their IDs being checked. He also mentions two women in Muslim dress who he believes were involved.

This has led to the usual cries of outrage and there have been a lot of ad homs aimed at Hughes on the ground shat he is a Trump-supporting gun nut etc, but as far as I am aware no one has actually attempted to rebut his allegations about security staff.

All very odd.

I'm surprised no one has yet appeared to mention the furore arising from Jesse Hughes (Eagles of Death Metal frontman) that some Bataclan security staff were in on the plot.

He's made these allegations a few times, most recently in right wing online publication Taki's Magazine.

http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/

The interview is a bit rambling but the relevant part is his contention that the shooters were in the venue early and were being allowed to wander around without their IDs being checked. He also mentions two women in Muslim dress who he believes were involved.

This has led to the usual cries of outrage and there have been a lot of ad homs aimed at Hughes on the ground shat he is a Trump-supporting gun nut etc, but as far as I am aware no one has actually attempted to rebut his allegations about security staff.

All very odd.

Has anyone asked the Paris Police to comment on this?

Its difficult to see how they would have anything to gain in covering this up.

Has anyone asked the Paris Police to comment on this?

Its difficult to see how they would have anything to gain in covering this up.

Well, that's the thing. As far as I can tell there's been a lot of hysteria about Islamophobia and what a horrid right winger Mr Hughes apparently is, but no one has picked up the phone to the Paris cops to ask whether this is one line of investigation. This may simply be an illustration of the decline of even basic journalism in favour of copypasta of outraged tweets, but it's pretty poor regardless.

Well, that's the thing. As far as I can tell there's been a lot of hysteria about Islamophobia and what a horrid right winger Mr Hughes apparently is, but no one has picked up the phone to the Paris cops to ask whether this is one line of investigation. This may simply be an illustration of the decline of even basic journalism in favour of copypasta of outraged tweets, but it's pretty poor regardless.

And its going to get worse as the number of paid/trained journalists declines even further.

Back