• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

People You Thought Were Dead

he's still stuck in the era of gags about women's breasts
Can remember seeing Jasper Carrott on TV talking about that, along the lines of Women's breasts. Are they really so hilarious? Do women get up every morning, go into the bathroom, catch a glimpse of their breasts and fall about laughing?'

Can remember seeing Jasper Carrott on TV talking about that, along the lines of Women's breasts. Are they really so hilarious? Do women get up every morning, go into the bathroom, catch a glimpse of their breasts and fall about laughing?'
I'll admit it happens. I mean, what woman hasn't glanced down to find a a special present nestled in the ol' nylon fortress between the ladies and had a giggle? What woman hasn't gotten her nipple pinched by something accidentally and had a guffaw?

I'll admit it happens. I mean, what woman hasn't glanced down to find a a special present nestled in the ol' nylon fortress between the ladies and had a giggle? What woman hasn't gotten her nipple pinched by something accidentally and had a guffaw?
I challenge ANY woman to get her boobs stuck in a stack of shopping baskets, and guffaw! It bloody hurts...ahem, I mean, not that I know, you understand, I just assume...

Folk wisdom has it that an injury to a breast can directly cause cancer in that area. There's also a belief that emotional trauma can be equally dangerous. None of this is true but it's still a worry.

Folk wisdom has it that an injury to a breast can directly cause cancer in that area. There's also a belief that emotional trauma can be equally dangerous. None of this is true but it's still a worry.
Given the way the dog tramples across me like I'm a second hand rug, I hope it's not true.

I could have sworn that Liza minnelli passed away in 2020. But, no, shes still going.
Ok, I read this and thought, "but she is dead".

And yet, no. According to wikipedia she's still kicking. Perhaps you and I have travelled from an alternate dimension because I'm sure I remember her dying.

Having mentioned famous 1970s showjumper Harvey Smith in the V-sign post, I thought he was long gone.
Glad to say he's still with us, aged 85.

hsmith.png

I wasn't aware of it either. I suppose that in October 2020 there was a lot more going on other than a 90-year old actor dying at home in the Bahamas.

Oh my god, I asked on another thread if a thread like this existed. Yes, just had this one in the last week, along with Carol Burnett

Awww heck I really need to start remembering which threads I've commented on!
I'd have thought with your name you'd have no trouble remembering what threads you've commented on!!

(I have the same issue, but I'm just getting old...)

I'd have thought with your name you'd have no trouble remembering what threads you've commented on!!

(I have the same issue, but I'm just getting old...)
You'd be right!

Handy Tip: Up at the top, if you click on Watched it will remind you of all the threads you've commented on.

There! I've brought us all back on topic

*wanders off and forgets*

This is not intended to be a comment on any aspect of his beliefs or political career.

I was surprised to read that George Galloway has just won a by election. I honestly thought he had died of cancer a few years ago. I don't know why I thought that he had. I just did.

(Please limit any responses to details of any illnesses he may have made public. No politics.)

You'd be right!

Handy Tip: Up at the top, if you click on Watched it will remind you of all the threads you've commented on.

There! I've brought us all back on topic

*wanders off and forgets*
Also, if you look at the topic list on 'What's New' your profile pic is a teeny tiny thumbnail in the corner if you've commented.

This is not intended to be a comment on any aspect of his beliefs or political career.

I was surprised to read that George Galloway has just won a by election. I honestly thought he had died of cancer a few years ago. I don't know why I thought that he had. I just did.

(Please limit any responses to details of any illnesses he may have made public. No politics.)

Maybe he suffered from catalepsy?

Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch: A little pink pussycat gains Barrow in Furness.

Back