Potatoes Among Us

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
There is nothing there but

Our European visitors are important to us.

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

MrRING

Antediluvian
In that case, here is a short quote:
WLBT/NBC News) A Jackson, Mississippi community is working to solve a mashed potato mystery.

Several residents of the Belhaven neighborhood have found bowls of mashed potatoes on their doorsteps, mailboxes and even cars in recent days.

Michaela Lin found a bowl on her mailbox, Lin quickly learned from her neighbor across the street that she wasn't the only one.

"Thankfully she told me that her friend on Facebook found a bowl in her car this morning, so then I thought 'Oh, this is happening a lot today?'"

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
"Thankfully she told me that her friend on Facebook found a bowl in her car this morning, so then I thought 'Oh, this is happening a lot today?'"
in her car, /in/ her car/. Inside her car???????

Timble2

Imaginary Person
Hmm... Looks like a furry to me. Furrys versus Farmers? Lets hope for a war of grinding attrition with enormous casualties on both sides.
They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1. (Also two foxes, too many rabbits to count, a muntjac deer, and a hedgehog, and loads of unidentifiable squashed furry creatures). :(

They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1. (Also two foxes, too many rabbits to count, a muntjac deer, and a hedgehog, and loads of unidentifiable squashed furry creatures). :(
Farmers deliberately run them down.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
They'll need to figure out how to cross roads though. I drove down from near Perth in Scotland to near Reading on Tuesday and saw three dead badgers amongst the splattered wildlife along the A1.
I don't mean furry animals, I mean the group of depraved and unspeakable perverts known as furries.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Not exactly likeable, but I 'liked' your sad reaction to the roadkill situation.

GerdaWordyer

Abominable Snowman
Springtime. Animals are sex-mad or may already have babes that they are madly protective of. And potato boys offer eternal potatoes. Tolaf-1.jpg