• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Project Serpo The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program

graylien said:
I'm still wondering why the Serpo away-team took a lawn mower with them. The Perry Como records and the grenade launchers I can just about accept - but a lawn mower? What's that about then?
Since the first expeditions came to Earth from Eben in 1898 to gather botanical samples, the most popular species have been grasses. All over the civilised galaxy people have started growing something the Earthlings call lawns; but can you get a decent lawnmower anywhere outside the solar system for love nor money? No!
Soon these useful pieces of equipment will be our most valuable export.

And for some reason the Eben scientists have been unable to retroengineer them...

And their interest in grass and lawns dovetails neatly with their interest in football ;) But one hopes that they're intelligent enough not to take up golf... ;)

Oh and by the way...after I got out of the Navy (well sort of...the first time...) this Black Helicopter crap started over my little slice of land in California!! especially after I called and showed a friend ( through binoculars ) one giant ship not of earth over orange county!! They came , I waved !! they came I waved!! over and over again....(the Black Helicopters ) very high strangeness.. but real all the same.

ruffready said:
Oh and by the way...after I got out of the Navy (well sort of...the first time...) this Black Helicopter crap started over my little slice of land in California!! especially after I called and showed a friend ( through binoculars ) one giant ship not of earth over orange county!! They came , I waved !! they came I waved!! over and over again....(the Black Helicopters ) very high strangeness.. but real all the same.

What did you do to deserve such treatment?

It could be that I was a fair dancer at the Santa Ana Club house a cool night club I use to go too. And was having to much fun inbetween all these UFO experiences. Or , I knew to much. :?

ruffready said:

It could be that I was a fair dancer at the Santa Ana Club house a cool night club I use to go too. And was having to much fun inbetween all these UFO experiences. Or , I knew to much. :?

Well, I've seen black helicopters, and I know absolutely nothing.

seriously Mythopoeika , It could be maybe I saw something at one time (either while in the Navy or while a civilian) and they kept tabs on me to see whatever it is "they" suspect me of knowing (like that big alien head in the sky perfectly formed , from a cloud? smoke? or hologram? Steve and I saw in the Angeles National forest whilst camping soon after a UFO sighting) Its all very strange. :shock:

Apart from making the website a lot prettier, is there anything new on the Serpo front?

Funnily, I was re-watching the Alien films the other week, and it stuck out like a sore thumb that, when the crew of the Nostromo pick up the possible distress signal, it's coming from the Zeta Reticulum system! Maybe the Ebens were wiped out by chest-bursting acid-blooded xenomorphs. Might explain the distinct lack of alien football photos on the Serpo site...

Zeta Reticula was also supposed source of the aliens which abducted Betty and Barney Hill in 1961. This is another reason why I have suspicions about this Eben stuff - it sounds like it's been influenced by various ufo/sci-fi stuff...

ruffready said:
seriously Mythopoeika , It could be maybe I saw something at one time (either while in the Navy or while a civilian) and they kept tabs on me to see whatever it is "they" suspect me of knowing (like that big alien head in the sky perfectly formed , from a cloud? smoke? or hologram? Steve and I saw in the Angeles National forest whilst camping soon after a UFO sighting) Its all very strange. :shock:

Wow - that sounds amazing! :shock:

Back