• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Purported Alien video to be shown Friday

Isn't there another "peeping tom" alien video or photograph? I'm sure I remember seeing a video of a family, possibly a christmas scene, where an alien face can be seen popping up from a window behind them. I've done a very quick search on YouTube for "alien window" but it, not suprisingly, only came up with spoofs of the video currently being discussed.

Does anyone else remember this other video or is it another Thunderbird?!?

No that's not the one I remember - the one I'm sure I've seen is of a face popping up from the bottom of the window much like the current video. Does anyone else remember this too?

I know maybe it really shouldn't strike me that way - I mean, how else are they going to know if anyone's in - but does anyone else find it somehow strangely endearing that an intelligence which manages to cover more light years than the human mind can comfortably imagine without blowing a gasket goes to all that trouble and then has to peek through your windows - presumably, at four foot high, on tippytoes.

"You forgot the box? I cannot believe you forgot the fuckin' box...Again!"

"Yeah, okay, so I forgot the box. I said I was sorry."

"Well, we're not going all the way back - you'll have to give me a leg up."

"No way! Remember last time? They thought there was an eight foot alien with two heads knocking on the window. I've never seen such a commotion. I mean, they're quite cute - but as a species, waaay too theatrical."

bosskR said:
Ronson8 said:
I think we realized that when we saw the alien popping his head around the corner inside the house! :roll:
Sorry, I don’t get it ... I haven’t seen that video. Where is that?

(Why am I asking? Do I even want to watch that?)

Don't worry, it's just a re-enactment video, which is in the topright of the Larry King video. It's not supposed to be the real thing.

There are Two apparent videos of the alien peeping in the window, one is the supposed to be the real deal, but we are not allowed to see that yet, so we just have the still from it. And the other is this full blown puppeteer piece. They are differentiated by the style of window the alien is preported to be looking though. The real video is of a single pain window. the other faked is the multipanel window. I'm sure there is a name. But there ya go.

I wonder if the real video is anything like in Mars Attacks, where they start to fog up their helmets.

Any number of things spring to mind about this.
1. Why has it taken 5 years for this to come out?
2. How will anyone, irrespective of their scientific background be able to view a video and say without doubt that this is a genuine alien?
3. If this thing was looking in his window on a regular basis, why didn't he report it to some experts who could have assisted to film the 'thing' properly, or even trap it.
and on a flippant note
4. Does anyone know if this guy is a relative of Ray Santilli?
5. Does he have a gorgeous wife who walks around the house naked, and if so, has anyone checked below the window for any alien deposits?

Waylander28 said:
Don't worry, it's just a re-enactment video, which is in the topright of the Larry King video. It's not supposed to be the real thing.
I know (that’s what I said earlier), but I haven’t seen any video where the alien is ”inside the house” ... that’s not in the re-enactment I saw.

(I feel like I’m trapped in arguing about something I’m not really interested in!!! :))

'I will use my amazingly advanced mental multitool to levitate menacingly outside the window. Gak!!! batteries have gone again I don't believe it. I'm just going on my big tippytoe and have a look. FRAqTIFRAQ! Seen as the batteries have gone I don't even know if there's a sensory device in there.

I know! I'll quickly make a remote viewer out of this stuff lying around by the garage. At the worst, they'll think it's youngspawn fooling around with a puppet.'

bosskR said:
I know (that’s what I said earlier), but I haven’t seen any video where the alien is ”inside the house” ... that’s not in the re-enactment I saw.

(I feel like I’m trapped in arguing about something I’m not really interested in!!! :))

Haa Ha! Let me tangle you further. It is there, it's just a quick shot of an alien dummy poking his head out, from between a hallway. It's just one of the constant running video clips in black and white in the top right of the larry king video. It's not worth looking for really, it just compounds the whole farce as well even more of a farce.

Talking about a farce............

.....Jeff Peckman has been getting some good mileage out of this supposed footage, tonight he was on David Letterman! And David certainly had fun with him, no footage of the interview on-line yet(that I can find) but here is some links to video's of alien skit's they played previous to the interview:

"Aliens in Jamba Juice"(Top left):
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/d ... ight.phtml

dunno if this has already been mentioned elsewhere in he thread - i had a few days off - but in this months ft it states that romanek is just using this as publicity for his forthcoming autobiography and documentary about his life.

if the footage is actually real, which it apparently is as the journalists who were present at the conference on may 30 were shown the footage, but not allowed to photograph or film any of it, save the snap sent out by peckman, then it is most likely gonna be part of the documentary.

however, i have not seen anywhere any of the journalists who were at the screening saying that this footage is of any importance, unless i've been googling wrong.

update

ihatethatmonkee3:
"this months ft it states that romanek is just using this as publicity for his forthcoming autobiography and documentary about his life."

And so it is:
Stan Romanek reveals amazing story of UFO and extraterrestrial contact
May 19 2009

"Stan Romanek, Colorado UFO contactee, has finally released his new book, Messages: The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story. Messages is a gripping true story that relays Stan’s personal experiences since December 2000, from his first sighting of a UFO to terrifying alien abductions. The book includes photos, witness statements, lab reports, and other never-before-published details supporting the validity of his fascinating story. The collection of evidence has made him possibly the world’s most documented case of extraterrestrial contact.

But what’s most shocking are the strange messages these unearthly visitors communicate to Stan—authentic equations relating to space travel and planetary diagrams pinpointing what could be an auspicious date for the human race. His story is soon to be featured on ABC's 20/20.

On May 30, 2008, Romanek’s “alien in the window” video captured worldwide attention after being shown to news media. The video showing was organized by Jeff Peckman, proponent of the ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver. News of the video broke page-view records at Denverpost.com and made the top news and search lists on all major search engines. Over 300,000 web sites in twenty-four languages mentioned the Romanek video.

There have been hundreds of witnesses for dozens of Romanek’s encounters that have defied human understanding of reality. Witnesses, photographs, videotapes, physical evidence, police reports and scientific analysis have confirmed beyond reasonable doubt the validity of Stan’s UFO, extraterrestrial, and related paranormal experiences. Some of these remain unexplained. Being ‘abducted’ multiple times is only one kind of his experience"

more here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-U ... al-contact

FYI the Romanek footage was shown on the BBC3 Danny Dyer fronted I Believe in UFOs documentary.

In the right circumstances it could be quite creepy but looks far too much like a faked incident, although as someone stated earlier it looks so lame that you almost think it has to be real as nobody would push something that weak.

Romanek's reaction to seeing it is so unbelievable as well, tip toeing to the window to have a look out and then shrieking eek and jumping away. Come on, if you saw that would you really act in such a manner?

Fake IMO.

McAvennie_ said:
Come on, if you saw that would you really act in such a manner?

Fake IMO.

I'd back up slowly, get down on the floor, and crawl to the nearest cover while picking up the telephone.

Agreed on fake.

His reaction reminded me of the way you'd act if you were playing "Peek-A-Boo" with a small child. Does Romanek have kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Snck4fMP_A

There is the footage here if anyone missed the BBC3 show or wanted another look.

I mean check out his reaction at the end, you have just seen an alien face at the window and made no reaction whatsoever, no screaming, no shock of any kind - really?

And then you creep over and look out only to react like there is a dead mouse on your kitchen floor or something before skipping away nonchalantly, come on.

And as a supposed alien abductee would you really say 'Oh my God, what IS that', would you not already be familiar with what an alien looks like.

People like this really make me mad.

Then again if it is real... :lol:

I've see that before... :rofl:

Don't know about screaming or shock, but that's more the reaction you get when the cat's been sick on the carpet...

If you're not the screamy type it'd be WOW! WTF! grab the camera and try to get some more pictures out of the window....

I think it's Mr Johnson, the local property developer. He'll get away with it if it isn't for those meddling kids.

Back