• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Rapist, Fugitive & Fraud? Is 'Arthur Knight' Really Nicholas Rossi?

Any further news on why he suddenly, and maybe just the once, decided to wear a kippah?

1696766067499.jpeg

He’s “confined to a wheelchair” and “on oxygen”, yet the screw feels it’s necessary to use a closeting chain. Riiiiight

:rolleyes:

maximus otter
Only if you really believe that he needs oxygen and can't walk. Though in that pic, he isn't wearing a mask.

Just an aside to how ridiculous and pathetic person he is, I don't know what type of medical equipment other countries use for oxygen therapy. However my husband, who, when he was medically prescribed oxygen (he had cystic fibrosis and 25% lung capacity by that time) had a nasal cannula to administer the oxygen.

The only time he wore a mask as this joker does was to administer an inhaled medication. This he did his whole life. He only wore it in the time it took to inhale his medication, so an hour at most.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/what-is-a-nasal-cannula

Any further news on why he suddenly, and maybe just the once, decided to wear a kippah?

View attachment 70327
He's grown a beard, wearing glasses, screwing his face up - that, with the kippah and the lawyer's gown just makes me think he wants to disguise himself as much as possible.

Court rejects US fugitive’s attempt to delay extradition​

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/court-rejects-us-fugitive-nicholas-rossis-attempt-to-delay-extradition

Judges have rejected moves made by a man facing extradition to the United States to give him more to time to fight the order.
Nicholas Rossi, 36, lodged an appeal against the extradition order earlier this year with the High Court, which was heard in Edinburgh on Thursday.
Scottish ministers signed an order in September giving permission for him to be extradited to the US to face charges, following a lengthy extradition case in the Scottish courts.

Just heard on the news headlines that Rossi has been extradited. It happened today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67896590

An American suspected of faking his own death and hiding out in Scotland has been extradited back to the US.
A court ruled the man claiming to be an Irish orphan named Arthur Knight was actually registered sex offender Nicholas Rossi.

Bet he went kicking and screaming.
I wonder what his deluded, dim wife will do next.
Strange you should mention that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fugitive-nicholas-rossi-tried-avoid-31823909

Nicholas Rossi wrestled marshalls with trousers down as he tried to avoid plane out of Scotland

The wanted rapist had no idea he was leaving the country on Friday after being taken from his cell and onto a flight to go back to America where he fled five and a half years ago.

Strange you should mention that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fugitive-nicholas-rossi-tried-avoid-31823909

Nicholas Rossi wrestled marshalls with trousers down as he tried to avoid plane out of Scotland

The wanted rapist had no idea he was leaving the country on Friday after being taken from his cell and onto a flight to go back to America where he fled five and a half years ago.
This guy is a gift that keeps on giving!

Seriously, while the crimes of which he's wanted on trial are indeed serious, the lengths that he has gone to/going to in order to avoid incarceration are absurd. There comes a time when even the most hardened criminal or determined victim of miscarriage of justice, throw their hands up and determine to fight through the judicial system.
At that point it's realised that whatever they do further will not help.
Even if Rossi were to escape ... what's his game plan? Where would he go? Does he expect to be left alone? This is the Streisand Effect par excellence.

I'm beginning to wonder if his mind hasn't turned, that he's suffering from the delusion that he really isn't a wanted criminal and he's an innocent being persecuted. Because nothing he's recently done indicates sanity. Not even cunning insanity.

Seriously, while the crimes of which he's wanted on trial are indeed serious, the lengths that he has gone to/going to in order to avoid incarceration are absurd. There comes a time when even the most hardened criminal or determined victim of miscarriage of justice, throw their hands up and determine to fight through the judicial system.
Even if Rossi were to escape ... what's his game plan? Where would he go? Does he expect to be left alone? This is the Streisand Effect par excellence.

I'm beginning to wonder if his mind hasn't turned, that he's suffering from the delusion that he really isn't a wanted criminal and he's an innocent being persecuted. Because nothing he's recently done indicates sanity. Not even cunning insanity.

I agree, this goes beyond "going to extreme lengths to avoid justice" and straight into "actually nutty" territory. I wonder about his British wife, does she genuinely think he's innocent? As she been abused by him? How willingly has she bought into his delusions?

His wife is an oddity (to me) but sadly, not a rare one. How many times do we hear of people (usually women) marrying dangerous criminals? Even if she doesn't think he is one, maybe he appealed to some form of protective/supporting/mothering feeling. Perhaps she does, truly, believe he's innocent and that was the appeal - after all, there's been convicted criminals of horrendous crimes still being declared innocent by their spouse because 'they know them better than any judge or jury'.
I can see her maintaining his innocence while hitting the media trail - after all, the media loves a weird story, and this counts as one. She'll get paid handsomely - if she's genuine, she'll consider it as keeping his case in the public awareness. If she's being canny, it's a nice little earner. Until the media loses interests.

If you read about his life he's been like this from a youth. Narcissist and mentally wrong.

Back