• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

September 11th: The History of 9/11

Coldelephant - Do I undersatnd you correctly? That you don't believe there is a conspiricy any more?

Have you been got at? :D

Mike_Pratt33 said:
Coldelephant - Do I undersatnd you correctly? That you don't believe there is a conspiricy any more?

Boom boom boom - Another one bites the dust!

rynner said:
Mike_Pratt33 said:

Boom boom boom - Another one bites the dust!

Yep - men in black came round and zapped me with that red light flashy pen thingy. 8)

Allow me to be very ellusive and political in my answer to this;

Whilst there is a possibility of a conspiracy, and whilst it is possible that such a conspiracy was initiated by the US government by itself or with those industrialists etc it has close ties to - and whilst it is possible that it could have been instigated years in advance and there may even be some evidence which points in this direction...

...I have to admit that such possibilities are not so probable as the possibility that a variation of the official explanation(s) is/are true.

For that reason, I have taken off my tin foil hat and intend to wrap it around a baked potato and put it in the oven. :D

would someone care to list me the hijackers names please.

oh and don't include anyone still alive please !!!

techybloke666 said:
would someone care to list me the hijackers names please.

oh and don't include anyone still alive please !!!

Dunno, but I'm interested to know what the lack of knowledge of precisely who was involved (beyond the fake identities they used, hence one of the 'names' turning up alive) is relevant to anything?

Presumably this all seeing all knowing govermental entity that engineered all this conspiracy would just create a number of perfectly fesible iron proof identities complete with histories and data trails, rather than rather lamely naming a few people their flawed intel pointed to (including the living dead terrorist). Or is that a double bluff and they are just appearing to be inept whilst being actually omnipotent and omnipresent?

Dunno - I don't think the US Government is quite smart enough to pull something like this off. I don't believe in the Illuminati or some such "Secret World Government".

I don't believe in the official version either.

So that leaves me with...argh...a biq question mark :x

coldelephant said:
Jason Bourne had lots of identities - what're you getting at? ;)

You mean Jason Bourne was involved in this :shock: ? Nah I don't believe it, he was framed for sure.

Heckler20 said:
coldelephant said:
Jason Bourne had lots of identities - what're you getting at? ;)

You mean Jason Bourne was involved in this :shock: ? Nah I don't believe it, he was framed for sure.

They programmed him to assassinate the builders, plasterers and engineers that were subcontracted to *ahem* carry out maintenance on the buildings over a period of years - so that nobody would discover that the motheaten decrepit and highly flammable buildings were being used as an insurance cash cow for Bush's friend/brother/cousin/dog (who would of course overestimate the value for the claims later).

Of course, Bourne also had the unenviable task of assassinating all the subcontractors who made all the debris, steel, concrete etc vanish so quickly before it could be analysed to point towards the *ahem* maintenance work.

There was an aftersales support clause in Bourne's employer's contract you see.

*Sigh*. Hard work being a super-assassin.

Never mind, he can take a holiday in th sun as John Michael Kane. Oh hang on, he did that, look how it ended up...these package holidays, I tell you...

Heckler20 said:
Or is that a double bluff and they are just appearing to be inept whilst being actually omnipotent and omnipresent?

Or is that a double-double bluff and they actually are just inept?

Coldelephant,exactly what would these engineers & scientists who might come out have to work with?Videotapes?The 150 some pieces of steel the US government has stored certainly aren't going to be available to them & yet if they obtain steel/dust from any other source they'd question the providence of it,as we've seen with Steven Jones!It's a lose,lose situation.Besides they just come up with someone in the same field to say such & such full of it.

waitew said:
Coldelephant,exactly what would these engineers & scientists who might come out have to work with?Videotapes?The 150 some pieces of steel the US government has stored certainly aren't going to be available to them & yet if they obtain steel/dust from any other source they'd question the providence of it,as we've seen with Steven Jones!It's a lose,lose situation.Besides they just come up with someone in the same field to say such & such full of it.

They wouln't have had much, apart from dust and bits of grape sizes rubble.

You see, before Jason Bourne murdered them all, there was a bunch of lads working under a subcontractor who conscienciously cleared the mess of rubble and scaffolding away; they even dug up the bits of the ground where there was molten metal.

Of course, in case you handn't read this bit of my story; there are no witnesses, Jason Bourne offed them all before he went for a holiday in the sun.

Silly idea to go and have a holiday in the sun, given his history of holidays in the sun (to date); but this man is clearly a glutton for punishment.

BBC News said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7273651.stm

Oscar winner faces 9/11 backlash

Oscar-winning actress Marion Cotillard is facing criticism after footage of her apparently questioning the 9/11 attacks surfaced on the internet. In a interview she reportedly gave a year ago, the star is shown commenting on the events of 11 September 2001. "I think we're lied to about a number of things," the Paris-born 32-year-old is seen saying in French.

Cotillard's best actress Oscar was one of several awards she won for playing singer Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose. She is due to begin filming gangster movie Public Enemies with actor Johnny Depp shortly.

In the interview, given to French TV show Paris Premiere, Cotillard appears to suggest the attacks on the World Trade Center were staged to avoid the expense of refurbishing them.

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes, are they burned?" she asks. "There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burned for 24 hours. "It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

The Twin Towers, she claims, were a "money sucker" that would have cost much more to modernise than to destroy. The actress goes on to cast doubt on the Moon landing of 1969. "Did a man really walk on the moon?" she asks. "I saw plenty of documentaries on it and I really wondered. In any case I don't believe all they tell me."

A transcript of Cotillard's interview has been posted on France's Marianne2 website.

"I don't believe all they tell me" - a good fortean attitude! ;)

Though I don't see why she is facing a "backlash" from that article.

US christens '9/11 steel' warship

Thousands of people have watched the naming in Louisiana of a US warship built partly from steel salvaged from the World Trade Center.
The twin towers in New York were destroyed in the hijacked planes attack of 11 September 2001.

Friends and families of 9/11 victims were among those at the ceremony for the new amphibious assault ship, the USS New York, in the base of Avondale.

The bow contains 7.5 tonnes of steel taken from Ground Zero.

It also bore a shield with two bars to symbolise the towers and a banner with the slogan Never Forget.

Hurricane Katrina

The wife of Deputy Defence Secretary Gordon England broke the champagne with the traditional salute of "May God bless this ship and all who sail on her".

Mr England said the name of the ship would be a source of strength and inspiration to the crew.

In the US Navy, state names are normally reserved for submarines, but former New York Governor George Pataki had asked for the ship to carry the name.

During construction the ship also had to survive the onslaught of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

The USS New York will be commissioned into service next year.

Lee Ielpi, president of the September 11th Families' Association, told Associated Press: "We're sending a message that we're standing strong. This ship, as it cuts through the water, is going to send a ripple. That ripple will say, 'We cherish our freedom'."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7273407.stm

Evidence? What evidence? ;)

ttaarraass said:
"I don't believe all they tell me" - a good fortean attitude! ;)

Though I don't see why she is facing a "backlash" from that article.

No, the article doesn't actually reference one word of criticism. Maybe the BBC's back in the business of prediciting the news rather than reporting it - has Jane Standley been moved to their internet service? :roll:

I'm not sure that it's a particularly Fortean attitude to say that you believe something because you saw a documentary on it (as she does with the moon landings). The claim regarding the (non)collapse of other buildings - was she told that or did she find out for herself/check to see whether it's true or not.

A little eccentric maybe, but Marion is still saner than Brigitte Bardot.

rynner said:
US christens '9/11 steel' warship

Thousands of people have watched the naming in Louisiana of a US warship built partly from steel salvaged from the World Trade Center.
The twin towers in New York were destroyed in the hijacked planes attack of 11 September 2001.

Friends and families of 9/11 victims were among those at the ceremony for the new amphibious assault ship, the USS New York, in the base of Avondale.

The bow contains 7.5 tonnes of steel taken from Ground Zero.

It also bore a shield with two bars to symbolise the towers and a banner with the slogan Never Forget.

Hurricane Katrina

The wife of Deputy Defence Secretary Gordon England broke the champagne with the traditional salute of "May God bless this ship and all who sail on her".

Mr England said the name of the ship would be a source of strength and inspiration to the crew.

In the US Navy, state names are normally reserved for submarines, but former New York Governor George Pataki had asked for the ship to carry the name.

During construction the ship also had to survive the onslaught of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

The USS New York will be commissioned into service next year.

Lee Ielpi, president of the September 11th Families' Association, told Associated Press: "We're sending a message that we're standing strong. This ship, as it cuts through the water, is going to send a ripple. That ripple will say, 'We cherish our freedom'."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7273407.stm

Evidence? What evidence? ;)

The fortean part of that story ought to be if the ship will be haunted due to the use of materials from the WTC.

ted_bloody_maul said:
I'm not sure that it's a particularly Fortean attitude to say that you believe something because you saw a documentary on it...

Right - only the bit about not trusting people when they tell you their version of the truth.

On the other hand, if you question everything then you'll never settle on a truth. :wow:

"On the other hand, if you question everything then you'll never settle on a truth."

Just like a real Fortean. Or a scientist :)

All truths are provisional and subject to disproof.

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2008-03-04

Cotillard Blasts "Old" 9/11 Quotes

Actress Marion Cotillard has hit out at media reports she questioned the official account of the September 11 terrorist atrocities in New York, insisting her remarks were "taken out of context." The French star - who scooped the Best Actress Academy Award for her role in Edith Piaf biopic La Vie En Rose - has landed in controversy after a 2007 interview surfaced in which she controversially blasted the accepted theory the World Trade Center was brought crashing down by planes. But Cotillard's lawyer, Vincent Toledano, insists the 32-year-old "never intended to contest nor question the attacks of September 11, 2001, and regrets the way old remarks have been taken out of context."

They always say the "remarks were taken out of context" don't they? Makes you wonder what the context was.

H_James said:
I desperately want Illuminatus! to be true. I think it is.

Quote taken from planet x thread (bottom of page 3).

Your wish is granted - get your tin foil hat on and shout '23 Skidoo!'

Your wish may have come true.

I watched 'enemy of the state' last night (that film with Will Smith, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight and Jack Black in it).

Gene Hackman was saying "If you're talking to your wife and you mention the words bomb, terrorist, Allah"

The date of birth of the character Jon Voight was playing (the head bad guy) was stated as being 9/11/1940.

23 + 17, as you will have read in the 'Illuminatus! Trilogy' is 40.

Oh, and just to make this a bit more coincidental, the film was released in 1998, which was before 9/11 and the year after Nu Labour got into power.

Right, now I'm going to go to a beach and dunk my head in the water and squeak a bit - maybe Howard the porpoise will say hi... ;)

Things are changing, there is a growing number of dissidents voices. In addition to DrPLee's info relating to an attempt to impeach W., some personnalities recently dared to defy the official version on TV or political arenas:

Jesse Ventura, former governor of Minnesota, vividly put into question the official version while interviewed by Howard Stern:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ap ... entura.htm

A debate at the Japanese Parliament:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/13340

State Senator Karen Johnson questions off. version:

http://infowars.net/articles/april2008/ ... enator.htm

Another contestation of off. version in Howard Stern's broadcast:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=240

Giuletto Chiesa, Member of the Europarliament Commisson of inquiry on the CIA secret prisons, set a debate with a number of members of European Parliament on 26 Feb. 2008. Including a showing of the film Zero. A number of dissidents attended the debate.

There were a number of open minded discussions on Swiss and Italian TV too.

I doubt that Canadian MPs are any saner than politicians anywhere else and there's always some politician who'll spout any old guff just to get their name in the meejah..,

That's an opinion. Another is that it is a breach. Evidence that less and less people are afraid.

The politician concerned doesn't even endorse the petition herself, she's just presenting it on behalf of her constituents that signed it. All 500 of them. Hardly the sign of a turning tide.

There is a turning tide, in that, months ago, such a thing would not have been possible. Minor, but a turning tide.

Analis said:
There is a turning tide, in that, months ago, such a thing would not have been possible. Minor, but a turning tide.

In what way would it not have been possible? All it seems to indicate is that a marginal and generally disregarded community has got organised and convince an MP who was probably already pre-disposed towards their view to present it.

Back