• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

slavonic heathen front

tastyintestines

Justified & Ancient
I couldn't find much info on this, besides the fact that some black metal bands support it. Is it a made up organization? Or is it just something nutters say when they are burning churches and the like?

Wow, oops. Just found these guys website, and it is some kind of aryan propaganda network. And before someone says that I'm a nazi and trying to push my views, your wrong. I stumbled across this while I was looking up bands on www.blackmetal.com

Here's their website http://www.thepaganfront.com/ Its weird that theyare openly saying that they spread propaganda. Anybody come across this before?

I can't see that name without wondering if they got some rivalry with a group called the heathen front of slavonics or the front for slavonic heathens. :)

tonyblair11 said:
Here's their website http://www.thepaganfront.com/ Its weird that theyare openly saying that they spread propaganda. Anybody come across this before?

Look up the writings of Varg Vikernes, of the band Burzum. He and many others spread propaganda of this kind. His music rules though.

I've read "Lords of Chaos" but I must have blocked out the names of the organizations.

I doubt whether any of them are particularly influential anyway. :p

Those bands are just to extreme for my liking.
But I enjoy music from the swedish viking rock band, "Nordman".
They use "nyckelharpa"(actual picture of Nordman with the instrument) as one of their main instruments and the lyrics are written by one of the best known swedish female song writers, Py Bäckman.

Nordman discography

tonyblair11 said:
That looks pretty sweet. I always wanted to build some weird guitars sorta like that.

It has become a popular instrument among swedish folk rock artists.
"The sound", sounds like something between fiddle and guitar.

The swedish folk rock band Don De Vito on stage:
www.dondevito.nu/images/midsommarrocken2003_2.jpg

[Emp edit: Making image link to avoid hotlinking]

Back