• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sleep Paralysis: Abductions, Demons, Spirits or Crazy?

jubecrew

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I have experienced what in most scientific communities is considered an event that happens and is caused by the brain during times of coming out of your beta/alpha/delta stages of sleep into consciousness again.

To those of whom have experienced this, it is quite unbecoming and definitely not the source of your head coming out of sleep as it feels so real.

During my experience with this, I was meditating, not properly ( no white light for protection ) and during the second our of sitting in darkness and feeling alleviated I have a mounting pressure on my chest. Cupped with the fact that a dark entity being seen in the darkness was even darker then what else surrounded me for the first few hours. I tried to breath and I could hear myself struggling in a physical sense. I tried to scream out for help as I was young and living at my parents house but all I could do is hear a faint voice crackling and never going to be heard by anyone. At the moment I realized this I started to get really scared and struggling with how will I ever break free of this.... I have no religious upbringing as far as church every sunday and my views are far from any person I've spoken with at all, yet I found myself saying every biblical name I have ever overheard being mentioned, jesus, Joseph, abraham, and when I started asking for this help through my mind, I started being shaken violently as if someone really strong was just shaking me so hard my head was bobbing back and forth. After what felt like a long time of this happening, I was then awoken really quickly finding myself literally being thrown 3 feet off the couch I was laying on to hit my head on a coffee table about 3 feet from the couch. The coffee table was busted on the corner from quite a heavy fall and not typically something that would ever happen during a dream and rolling off.

This is not the first nor the last experience in this house I have had. Til this day my parents still live in the home and to this day anyone visiting the basement where this happened gets the hibbie jibbies.

Other experiences I have had in the home, is a very cold draft while on the computer in the basement. Yes basements are drafty but this felt like a breath happening on the back of the neck rather then a draft. I've heard the voice of 2 girls laughing and giggling outside my bedroom room. I've awoken to a very small bright light orb floating near the door to grow to the size of my head only to pop in front of my eyes. I used to see a demon in the furnace room as a child growing up that would always point at me and made me feel like I needed to run like the wind going up the stairs. I have had good meditations where I felt like I was floating off the couch I was sitting on until I got scared and went away. Also tons of crazy vivid dreams the worst being, a black entity with =lime green neon eyes that would come out of a ouija board that none of us could stop using because it would tell us who was the next to die. When it was my turn I remember being stabbed over and over again until being in darkness and thinking I was dead...

Any-who, I am sure there are a lot of similar experiences like the Sleep Paralysis I have seen described on documentaries where arguments are had back and forth on what exactly it is. The most interesting was one where a guy was constantly bothered by this, he went to live at a monastery church under fathers and such and these documentary guys set up voice recorders that picked up things during the times the guy described this feeling of being bothered

Everyone has their own story of this stuff ! Please share

Back