Something Weird.....

A

Anonymous

Yay! My first thread!!

Okay, anway on to the point. If this was posted before I'm sorry, but I thought it was neat.
Facinating Really.

In the third cut it looks like a tail flipped up against the water, making a bit of a splash.Could this be a unidentified/misidentified whale or dolphin of some sort?

In fact, at the last before it ends, there's a sort of bubbling behind the head or whatever it is--possibly a drowning whale or something?

A

Anonymous

Could it be an elephant? The close-up looks like an elephant's head, facing left, with the eye just above the water. The trunk would be underwater and the ear just appears as well.

A

Anonymous

It looks too long to be an elephant.
You didn't see the bubbling in the water right behind the head thing during the last 5 seconds?

A

Anonymous

I saw the bubbling-is that an eye near the bubbles? When its moving through the water it looks like a cetacean of some sort, but the eye and the bubbling bit was strange-the eye is in an unusual position. Very cool-thanks for the link:)

A

Anonymous

Could it be a squid/octopus that had just captured an air breathing animal?

Length=could be a big squid/octopus
Motion/splash in cut 3=the limbs?
Coloration=squid or octopus?
Bubbling=drowning an air breathing critter to eat

That explanation would also account for it's closeness to shore and intrest in allowing people to photo it--possibly a predatory intrest?

This is the sort of thing that would make you say hm.

A

Anonymous

Something Weird.

I remember this in a link a few months back on this site. Comments then mentioned the three different states of the water in each clip, as pointing to a hoax, might be worth diggin around in the older articles for more information.:confused: