• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 21 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 12005.html

Helena: Good morning. This is the day for the final distribution of the prosperity funds, IF I CAN TRUST AND BELIEVE MY SOURCES.

Helena: Soon the public will recognize that President Bush started an illegal and unnecessary war. There is much to be done to atone for that miscalculation. There will be the resignation of the President, the Vice President and members of Congress. Then after a few weeks a new election will be called. Of course, you know this is to occur.

Lavar: We shall welcome you and your landings with great enthusiasm. Is it correct that we can expect your landings within about two weeks from now?

Helena: If the humanitarian funds are released, then we shall take about two weeks to ensure that the stand-down order is given to your fighter jets so that they will not chase us when we come.

Helena: Good morning. This is the day for the final distribution of the prosperity funds, IF I CAN TRUST AND BELIEVE MY SOURCES.

hang on? you communicate telepathically? couldn't you just read your sources mind?

Helena: Soon the public will recognize that President Bush started an illegal and unnecessary war. There is much to be done to atone for that miscalculation. There will be the resignation of the President, the Vice President and members of Congress. Then after a few weeks a new election will be called. Of course, you know this is to occur.

of course he will
:roll:

Not sure why these fighter jets are such a huge danger - so long as they file flight plans like any other aircraft via their Earth contacts they won't have problems.

Or maybe they could land somewhere outside the US that isn't so heavily armed and paranoid. I'm sure the scientists at the Antarctic would be delighted to have some visitors...

Or is thais making it all too easy?

Helena: Soon the public will recognize that President Bush started an illegal and unnecessary war.

Illegal and unnecessary war?! No way! The president of the United States would NEVER do that! :roll:

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 22 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 22005.html

There will soon be the announcement of the release of the humanitarian funds followed by a more important (to us) of the announcement of the NESARA program.

We have mastered your three basic languages of the North American continent and are ready to come and be among you in fulfilling our assignment. We look forward, finally, to the events that will allow our first show-and-go landings.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. We shall be most pleased for that day and that event.

Rynner snuffles, opens eyes, blinks and stretches.

"Bloody hell, what am I doing here? There must be more interesting threads to be on..."

Rynner exits.

^ ^ Nope I assure you, the distribution of funds will take place today.

;) ;) ;)

This story is all sizzle and no steak. WE WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION! ;)

I made the mistake today earlier of trying to read the messages from the start, they are very repetitive and if you look at the one's supposedly from 12 months ago, they're pretty much the same stuff

From today I noticed:
Your lab is well ahead of most of the world in that you are already working on those two important, to us, projects. There are others who are working on new-energy devices and we will be helping a few of those human investigators.

I was thinking, now here comes the sting, but then it occurred to me that we don't, really know much at all about Lavar, the supposed recipient of these messages.

What is Lavar's lab for example? It seems to be involved in research on zero point energy.

We do know;
he was invited to join NESRA, but didn't have the subscription
he's an organic gardener
he has a cardiac arrhythmia
his friend Mike has discovered a new energy source
his heart problems cause him memory loss
One member of Lavar's group was trained in severe weather forecasting (sic)

One of our group was an Air Force Weather Forecaster with meteorlogy training at UCLA. The cumulus clouds have flat bottoms and bumpy tops.
:D

(at this point I couldn't force mayself to read anymore)

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 23 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 32005.html

Helena: These funds will finally be distributed, unless there is some event that is beyond our scope of detecting....

Helena: Your marvelous world-wide electronic linkage, due to the lack of telepathic communication, is a marvel in itself. There are many of you who will be willing to help us and who will soon be able to communicate with us by the normal means that you employ.

Helena: We believe that peace will be declared within the next week. Those in charge who will be out of office will have to be replaced and then peace will be declared by the new officials.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. We rejoice in the declaration of peace.

Human_84 said:
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 23 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 32005.html

Helena: We believe that peace will be declared within the next week. Those in charge who will be out of office will have to be replaced and then peace will be declared by the new officials.

Ahhh. Back to peace now, are we? Just land and show yourselves. Somewhere nearbye (hopefully) and I'll give you peace, mate!

* 'Splash's train of thought interupted by telepathic command via cat in basket *
Scratchneckmorebiscuits!Now!

Hey look, I tried to point out a few posts back that this is a Welsh owned website, being hosted in the UK. Doesn't that strike anyone as odd given the content?

Why then all the US flavoured gibberish? Perhaps this is all a big wind up to see how just many people they can sucker in either as believers or mockers :twisted:

I'll probably get me coat.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 24 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 42005.html

Helena: There is no need for hunger, disease, lack of education, poor working conditions, etc. All of these can be ameliorated and all humanity can be improved.

Lavar: Is there anything that we should do to prepare for those two who will come to work in our laboratory?

Helena: No, we are very self sufficient. We have funds, can obtain proper clothing, will be able to obtain housing, etc. Those who come will be aliens but will be able to pass along your streets without being noticeably alien.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. We look forward to your coming among us. Our blessings on you and your crew.

This certainly came quick. Could be the first week where each message came right on-time. Have a great weekend Fortean Times members!!!

Do you think Helena could just email us a few of these wonders of science, technology and medicine in advance? Or again, would that be too easy?

I must say how impressed I am that they now speak three languages. ;)

Doesn't that Lavar guy make you want to just throw up. He must have a degree in sycophancy....Lavar!.....Are there really people called Lavar? Is it an American thing?

Merlin :?

Leaferne said:
There's LeVar Burton, of Roots and Star Trek fame.

Yep, when I saw Lavar, I thought the same thing! Has Geordi come back in time? :lol:

Yup - dontchaknow that when a quantum singularity thingy occludes the gravity well of future specific event that all famous star fleet officers must correct the time line....pah amateurs

Just noticed that the aliens, don't appear to make contact at weekends.

Human_84 said:
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 24 June 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 42005.html

Helena: No, we are very self sufficient. We have funds, can obtain proper clothing, will be able to obtain housing, etc. Those who come will be aliens but will be able to pass along your streets without being noticeably alien.

What, No big heads, bulbous eyes and skinny arms? Can't be bloody aliens them. Probably come from Tasmania...
:?

Back