• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

you don't need to be that educated to know it's all bullsh*t though ;)

Drums fingers.

"Gawd, this is boring!"

Scratches arse.

"Anything new yet?"

Yawns, falls asleep...

Aliens Land! World media full of stories! Aliens depart!

"Uh, wha' happened?"

Watches repeats of landings.

"NO! I don't believe it!!" :shock:

You know I always imagined alien contact would be more dramatic, you know big space ships, large silvery androids, Klaatu Nikto the whole nine yards. This seems kind of low rent like the aliens are the trailer park variety.

There's a thought. Maybe the reason aliens so often seem to contact rednecks and such is because the one's who are coming to Earth are the extraterrestrial equivalent of rednecks.

How depressing to think that an advanced interstellar civilization still has chavs. ;)

RainyOcean said:
There's a thought. Maybe the reason aliens so often seem to contact rednecks and such is because the one's who are coming to Earth are the extraterrestrial equivalent of rednecks.
There was a Smith and Jones fillum on this theme, "Morons from Space", but apparently it didn't do well at the box office.

But think of all the advanced technology we have here that's available to any idiot with a bit of cash. (Mobiles, Tv, cars, computers, etc.)

Somewhere in the universe there's a lot selling SH flying saucers! :D

Do we know where these spaceships *are*?

I mean we know it's a ten year mission, so presumably it's taken a while to get here, so if they are less than a month off you'd think we might be able to see 'em, you know, through telescopes and stuff .......

.... unless of course they're invisible.

Or it's bollocks.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 08 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 82005.html

Helena: There is to be the final release of funds today, so some of our telepathic friends tell us. That will be good news for you. There was a terrible calamity in London with loss of life and many injured. That kind of inhumanity must stop.

Lavar: Dear Helena, thank you for taking the time to communicate wtih me. Do you foresee any further delays in the long-awaited announcement of the NESARA program?

Helena: We have been missled before, however, from the best information that we have, we are expecting (along with you) that the announcement will be made within the next few days. That will be good news for all of us.

Helena: We have been missled before, however, from the best information that we have, we are expecting (along with you) that the announcement will be made within the next few days. That will be good news for all of us.
They've been misled?

Communication with a Welsh webmaster, 11 July 2005

Stu: Are you talking out of your arse, sunbeam, or are you actually going to get to the point?

rynner said:
There was a Smith and Jones fillum on this theme, "Morons from Space", but apparently it didn't do well at the box office.

I think this was in the main due to it being billed as a 'comedy' whilst being entirely devoid of humour (apart from the sneeze in a space-helmet gag that they even spoiled by showing on the trailer).

Here on the Capricorn, for North America, we have many of our best crew assigned to discover and prevent such bombing or other use of explosive devices and the same for other types of weapons that can be used against the masses. There will still be shootings and family quarrels.

So they'll stop bombs but they're won't infringe the right to bear arms. Aliens from the NRA? :roll:

BTW: The last time I looked weren't most guns dependent on explosives?

This has progressed from being mere bollocks, being to bollocks on stilts...performing a tap dance...and singing "I'm a little teapot".

BTW2: It took real talent to make "Morons from Outer Space" as unfunny as it was. I went to see it on the basis that it couldn't be as bad as the reviews said it was...unfortunately they were right.

[Getting bored. Shuffles through old Kinks records...]

Ah, here it is!

I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you
So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you

I was a lonely soul, I had nobody till I met you
But you keep-a me waiting, all of the time
What can I do

It's your life, and you can do what you want
Do what you like, but please don't keep-a me waiting
Please don't keep-a me waiting

'Cause I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you

I was a lonely soul, I had nobody till I met you
But you keep-a me waiting, all of the time
What can I do

It's your life, and you can do what you want
Do what you like, but please don't keep-a me waiting
Please don't keep-a me waiting
'Cause I'm so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you
For you
For you

My sister actually went out with Ray Davis in the 60's!
She's got all his love letters and was invited to go and see him in London for a couple of weeks, all expenses paid. Including a guardian [she was 17]. Did my parents let her go?
Did they f...

Oh and its nice to know that the aliens "know" about the bombs in London and that they have stuff to prevent these things from happening but wouldn't [maybe they are still too far away to intervene...like in someones head...]

So they get upset by bombings in London, but they don't seem to mind the daily car-bomb carnage in Baghdad...? They're either very alien or all too human. :(

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 11 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 12005.html

Helena: ....Then would come more delays. The criminals who have even bombed London to delay the announcement shall pay for their bloody sins. There will be no further delays according to our best sources.

Lavar: ....the announcement of the NESARA program will come this week and with the release of funds?

Helena: Yes, that is correct.

Helena: ....Then would come more delays. The criminals who have even bombed London to delay the announcement shall pay for their bloody sins.

Now it's Al Qaeda vs the Flying Saucers!

-

RainyOcean said:
You know I always imagined alien contact would be more dramatic, you know big space ships, large silvery androids, Klaatu Nikto the whole nine yards. This seems kind of low rent like the aliens are the trailer park variety.

Bill Hicks did a very funny stand-up routine making the same suggestion :D

Human_84 said:
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 11 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 12005.html

Helena: .... There will be no further delays according to our best sources.

Sources? Excuse me 'Elena but aren't you in charge of the invasion, er... holiday adventure opportunity? What other sources do you need? (apart from my cat, of course...)

And just what sort of source are you relying on? Are we talking Reuters or is it something like Saatchi & Saatchi?

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 12 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 22005.html

Helena: ....Then comes the messages of "there will be a further delay.": We can understand such happenings.

Helena: Your group is one of the few who are working with the kind of technology that can tap into the vast energy of space, as we do here on the Capricorn. We shall be there soon to help you in your development work. Then the manufacturing, marketing, and installation of this new technology will be up to you and your friends.

Lavar: With the information that you are receiving from your few telepathic friends down here, what is your judgement of the timing of the NESARA announcement?

Helena: If our sources of information are correct, then the NESARA program could be announced this week. However, be wary, we have and our sources of information have been misled before.

Helena: You are early but that is all right today. Some great changes are about to occur on your earth, FINALLY! We have been provided with telepathic information from your few telepathic friends and there have been several messages to us saying that the NESARA announcement will be made. Then comes the messages of "there will be a further delay.": We can understand such happenings.

so can we ...

Helena: There are tremendous efforts that have been made to keep this announcement from happening.

... like, us not existing ... :roll:

Oh good grief! And my holiday had all been booked to go there, and watch the landing...now, what to do, what to do?

Im sorry but calling them bug eyed monsters will no doubt offend our intergalactic friends and delay them further.Unless they have bug eyes of course. ;)

Message 2 me from Lavar, we contact each other now and then.

Message to me from Lavar. We contact each other now and then.

Dear Travis,

I receive "telepathed" conceps from Helena. Then in my relaxed
mode My long-time typing skills (over 60 years) p;ut the conept
into words withou my having to "think about it." That ;process
essentially rules out me getting number, names, and dates
correct. However, I will try as you have suggested. It won't be
long before the shuttles will be landing.

Best personal regards

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 13 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 32005.html

Helena: This may be an historic day for all of you. There will be people like you who will testify about your own experiences and your own knowledge of years of communication with aliens or with UFOs. Can you help in that regards?

Lavar: Yes, and so will some others that I know who have had more contact with UFOs than I have had.

Helena: Good. Everything you and others can do and can testify to will help. The first landings will be brief, but important. For example, it would be appropriate for us to be able to land near your state's capitol. If you can arrange such a time and place for us, we would be pleased.

Back