• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spaceship To Descend On Las Vegas This Summer?

lopaka

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
In case it insn't self-evident, I am NOT endorsing this or suggesting that anyone send this fellow $7.95/month, OK? :D

But in case you hadn't heard...

MEDIA ALERT: Spaceships Will Appear Over Las Vegas On My Signal

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won’t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet’s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet’s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.

For information: http://www.prophetyahweh.com or

Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh/Ufologist
POB 271551
Las Vegas, Nevada 89127
Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303
http://www.prophetyahweh.com
e-mail protected from spam bots

# # #

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb243327.htm

lopaka said:
In case it insn't self-evident, I am NOT endorsing this or suggesting that anyone send this fellow $7.95/month, OK? :D

Screw that I can wait for the freebies!!!

But in case you hadn't heard...

lopaka said:

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

Around the time he went a bit nuts and started wearing a turban possibly?

lopaka said:
The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days.

I don't think this is wise as the airorce may not take kindly to such hijinks.

lopaka said:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb243327.htm

Ahhhhhhh the same PR web that will release any press release as long as you bung them some cash:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 595#494595

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 557#408557

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 663#387663

;)

Nice turban though.

Yes, it would seem that along with the 'stories from ananova' and 'stories from pravda' threads, at some point in the future a dedicated 'press releases from prweb might be in order. :eek: :) (unless the spaceship arrives, of course)

What's the dealie with the black candles?!
I normally associate them with magic, er, sorcery. Stereotypically black magic.

lopaka said:
Didn't you see the turban? This fellow seems way more mystical. :D

Doh!

Yes, I missed the turban -

Now I believe it's serious....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't let them near the blackjack tables! An interspecies war over gambling debts seems silly.
:D

UFOs over Las Vegas again!

Last time was three years ago, when the Amazing Kreskin predicted it would happen (and when it didn't he blamed everyone else for not believing ;)).

Thread about it right here.

1 and 3 could be nearly anything (although one of those small remote controlled air balloons might produce that on call ;)

2 looks like a bird.

Its difficult to tell and you'd need to shoot some know objects to see what looks like what. Its possible at full zoom a lot of things look like that.

Interesting stuff though and those videos are good finds :)

Fascinating, but I wish these guys would buy a tripod as well as the flashy cameras.

The 3rd one seemed too move into the cloud mass, if so it would be quite high up for any remote control hoax ?

It would be easy to speculate if this Jahweh person is assisted by another person to remote control these ufo's.

I live here in Las Vegas. Have never encountered either a UFO or Yaweh himself.
However, I did see that news broadcast. And the reporter stated that they did not tell Yaweh where or when they would do the broadcast. So is it really possible that he summoned another person to help him with this hoax?
I have no idea what that "ball of light" was. But it was very close to Nellis AFB, so it is possible that it was some flight mechanic from there.
He claims to be calling UFOs all this week. I'll keep an eye out...

Cool. A local correspondent. Thanks, sminky!

Emperor said:
2 looks like a bird.

Possible, but birds dont do alot of spins and summersaults. Still, possible its a bird. Cant wait for more videos!

I'm not sure if the person filming is trying to make it look as if the object is making extreme right angled turns, but I could definetly hold the camera abotu 3 times steadier than that. Cool find with that list of videos!

Human_84 said:
I'm not sure if the person filming is trying to make it look as if the object is making extreme right angled turns, but I could definetly hold the camera abotu 3 times steadier than that. Cool find with that list of videos!

Surely that would depend on the magnification of the lens - for example, I remember seeing some obviously handheld (and highly magnified) shots of the SpaceshipOne flight a few months ago and some of them were even worse than those shots of the 'UFO'.

Based on my wholly NON-expert outlook, I don't think that any ONE explanation neatly fits all the videos... some seem to be nondescript, near stationary dots, others seem to manuver, some seem to change shape, etc. The most interesting footage, to me, is that taken by the news-crew. Unless they are "in on the joke", they would seem to be naturally skeptical (I got the sense they were looking to do a piece making this guy out to be a nut!), have some experience with the characteristics of the camera in play, and so forth.

As to the other videos... one thing that came to mind is that during one of the videos -- one of the longest, and most interesting, in that the object appears to tumble or change shapes, and is not simply a small white dot -- the purported UFO caller makes a brief comment that the "beings" have chosen to appear in the form of a bag because we understand that (or something along those lines). That makes me wonder if the item in question MIGHT be an airborne plastic bag, being blown in the wind, and if that might not have been more apparent to the witnesses/filmers than it is when one simply looks at the video itself.

AND THAT, in turn, led me to wonder if certain kinds of "airborne" debris might not be more common in some areas than others... near malls, or a dump, etc? Mightn't this UFO-summoner have noted that, noted the appearance of same through a camera, and taken advantage of that?

Again, this would NOT cover the news-crew footage, so it is hardly a complete explanation. And this stuff IS fun and intriguing. BUT his own comment re a "bag" got me thinking...

Shadow

Shadow said:
Based on my wholly NON-expert outlook, I don't think that any ONE explanation neatly fits all the videos... some seem to be nondescript, near stationary dots, others seem to manuver, some seem to change shape, etc.

One would certainly need to set some kind of base level for comparison. I suspect if you looked around the sky long enough you'd spot some vague distant object (obviously being near airports or airbases helps).

During UFO flaps people tend to watch the skies more and they spot more vague and indistinct shapes.

Perhaps teh simple answer is that there is a lot going on that we overlook until we go looking for them.

This guy reckons he knows whats happening.

It is fake. Prophet Yahweh has a confederate posted about a mile away. The confederate releases a mylar balloon, or, rarely, a colored one, filled with helium. Yahweh times it so that the balloon is released as he prays using a beeper or other digital communication device. Then, when he is finished praying, Yahweh starts looking for the balloon in the sky. It takes a few minutes, and then the balloon appears high in the sky. Sightings last until the balloon reachest a height at which the air pressure outside is low enough to pop the balloon. Then the sighting is over. At times the prevailing winds of the upper atmosphere appear to propel "the craft" in a realistic fashion.

And offers a piccy too :

i60042644_82342.jpg

Emperor said:
I suspect if you looked around the sky long enough you'd spot some vague distant object (obviously being near airports or airbases helps).
Happened to me just yesterday. Travelling on a bus, I saw an object in the sky. It wasn't that distant, but it wasn't clear whether it was a plane or helicopter, as the motion of the bus made it difficult to estimate the flight path, or whether or not it was hovering.

Funnily enough, this was near an airfield... :D

>Perhaps teh simple answer is that there is a lot going on that we overlook until we go >looking for them.
>Emps

How true Emps. I recently went scanning the airliners flying around near Manchester simply because one sunny blue-skied day I had use of some huge 20*100 binoculars for a bit, boy do they give you muscles. I was a wee bit gob smacked when I came across 2 white spheres visibly like these ‘Yahweh’ things that I took to be 2 weather balloons or the like. But then they started to dance around each other in a circle, apparently connected with a very bright indeed (glowing?), zig-zag shaped connection. Damned if I didn’t get the impression they were ‘playing’. Weird stuff, ‘cos I don’t think balloons do that. Point is, they were totally invisible without magnification. Look how large a tail-section is on a 737 or the like. At just 38,000 feet I can’t see them, and my eyes are OK. If there are things at large observing us from any kind of height, we would not see them, period.

Tangletwigs, I’ve read elsewhere that not all of those hatchet photos are all actually of him.

Tangletwigs said:
This guy reckons he knows whats happening.

This site claims: "Prophet Yahweh - A Shocking Expose'"

www.bibleufo.com/prophet1.htm

Although it is a little more..... well:

June 7, 2005

Since first encountering the "Prophet Yahweh", only days ago, he has morphed from a soft-spoken, down-to-earth, friendly sort of fellow to, what now appears to be, potentially the most dangerous and damaging character ever to prowl the UFO community.

Excellent find, Atch.

I do need to point out, however, the heat of the Nevada desert in summer would raise hell with the paint job/finish on most saucers, anyway. I'm not sure most spaceship rental agreements and/or warranties allow midsummer travel to there just for that reason. Why do people think it/they have never shown up at the Burning Man festival? :D

OTOH, Mr. Prophet Yaweh, sir, where's the LOVE for the FTMB??? We've been discussing, even promoting you, for weeks now, with disparaging comments kept, to, well, if not minimum, at least a dull roar :oops: and you contact the JREF messageboard instead of us? They ain't giving you the $1,000,000 and we're a helluva lot more fun. On both those points I am quite confident.

Best of luck to both parties, though. :)

Atch said:
Prophet Yaweh and the James Randi Education Foundation have agreed to postpone this materialisation until January 2006.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?threadid=58277

Actually that is just for the million dollar prize test- it appears he is still going ahead with other appearances:

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) I am going public, for the first time, by demonstrating my ability to call down UFO’s and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

I am in direct telepathic contact with my space being friends.

They have revealed that they will send UFO’s, within a 4 day period of me asking them to appear, on my cue until July 15th.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on my signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force Base, for about two days.

All Las Vegas will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Just watch what happens before July 15, 2005.

So no messing around - spaceships (not UFOs - he is clear on the distinction - any fool can find a UFO in the sky) and if they are hovering there for days then one could surely take a helicopter ride up to have a closer look at them.

------------
I am suspicious about his clear weather requirements:

1. I summon only on calm clear days, because winds will have too much debris in the sky and sometimes mimic sightings of UFO’s.

Yes, I agree! As long as the skies are clear and the winds calm.

One wouldn't wish for it to be too wind and his balloons blow away before people see them.

I can't imagine the UFOs are susceptible to high winds (unless theya re serving beans on baord I suppose) and the simple solution would be to get them to come a bit lower so there is no chance of them being mistaken for debris being blown around ;)

Back