• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
A man doing survey work in the long-abandoned top floors of a historic Glasgow hotel discovered a small loft room where the walls and ceiling held lots of embedded razor blades.
Man working in hotel makes 'truly terrifying' find in abandoned loft

A man’s “super weird and creepy” discovery while working in a historic hotel has floored hundreds of people online.

Adam said he was surveying the Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow — which first opened its doors in 1883 ...

The top two floors of the hotel have been abandoned since the 1970s, but had been “accessible to vagrants via a fire escape stairwell before access was barred by heavy duty fencing within the last decade” ...

“The hotel was wanting to redevelop the abandoned section, so I was there helping with some initial survey work to scope out what was there,” he said. ...

“As I was having a look around, I made my way into this little ‘loft’ room.”

After noticing “something odd” on the walls of the loft, Adam said he went to take a closer look and found “hundreds and hundreds” of razor blades embedded in the walls and ceiling.

“I noped out of that room real quick!” he posted in a Facebook group dedicated to hidden finds.

Before fleeing the loft, Adam snapped pictures of the sharp blades sticking out of plasterboard.

He also snapped images of graffiti and poetry scribbled on the walls. ...
FULL STORY: https://au.news.yahoo.com/man-working-glasgow-hotel-makes-terrifying-find-loft-020413301.html

Here's a pair of photos illustrating the blade-festooned walls and ceiling ...

RazorbladeRoom-Glasgow-2209.jpeg

Back