Strange Skulls

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
That's not to say that I'm ungrateful to lordmongrove for showing us the link.
I hadn't seen that frankly nutty site before and will be wasting some time on it in the wee hours. :D

AtomicBadger

Junior Acolyte
Mythopoeika said:
The skull pic at the top looks a little 'doctored', but that's just my take on it.
Agreed. What stood out to me immediately was the supposed carvings on the left side of the forehead - enthusiastic use of the PS clone stamp, I'm thinking, although I could of course be wrong.

It's a fun site though, so thanks for the link. There's something so '19th century slow news day' about weird skull stories, I think; I can remember, as a child, reading books about mysterious phenomena that had been collected from various newspapers and then published, in some cases, a hundred years before I was born and coming across story after story about giant skulls or horned skulls (or giant horned skulls). Curious how even Forteana seems to go through fads and trends this way.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
AtomicBadger said:
Mythopoeika said:
The skull pic at the top looks a little 'doctored', but that's just my take on it.
Agreed. What stood out to me immediately was the supposed carvings on the left side of the forehead - enthusiastic use of the PS clone stamp, I'm thinking, although I could of course be wrong.
Yes! That's exactly what it looked like to me.