• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Superheroes: Has Anybody Tried It For Real?

And this is a nice story:

Idaho Girl Becomes Superhero for a Day

Jun 18, 6:57 AM (ET)

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Most days, 6-year-old Aubrey Matthews spends her energy fighting a brain tumor growing behind her eyes. But the first-grader managed to foil crimes and chase an arch-nemesis through Boise on Friday, serving the city as the superhero "Star" with assistance from the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Idaho, The Idaho Statesman reported.

When she donned her blue and metallic superhero costume, Star took on the super-powers of X-ray vision, superhuman strength, speed and blowing power - and a mission: To capture the villain who had stolen a golden star from the Idaho Historical Museum.

After Star was alerted by authorities, she hopped on a Life Flight helicopter to reach the crime scene, where she found a clue linking the crime to a kjnown evildoer.

The chase was on, with plenty of opportunities for Star to use her superpowers along the way.

Before catching the bad guy, she rescued people from a "smoke"-filled building, saved a citizen from drowning in ParkCenter Pond, and vindicated ferrets at Zoo Boise who had been framed for stealing the golden star.

It was a busy day for Aubrey, a little girl with an incredible imagination whose biggest foe is the inoperable optic glioma tumor growing in the center of her brain. The tumor was diagnosed when Aubrey was 6 months old.

"I try to enjoy every day with her," said her mother, Elisa Matthews. "Life is just precious, and you can't blow it away. You have to take it for what it is, no matter what it is."

The tumor is inoperable because of its location and the way it grew into her optic nerve and against her hypothalamus, said her father, Dave Matthews.

Aubrey began chemotherapy when she was 15 months old. The tumor was stabilized for three and a half years but started to grow again last summer. A second round of chemotherapy began in August and was completed in January, her father said.

So far the news is good - the tumor has shrunk some, and Aubrey isn't as ill as doctors expected her to be after the chemotherapy. She has not lost her hair and her white blood cell count is stable, representing a small victory over the toxic chemotherapy drugs.

Most kids making a wish through the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Idaho wish to go someplace, to meet someone or to have something special.

Aubrey's request - to "be" something - is the rarest kind of wish, said executive director Marcia Karakas. It's the first time in at least 10 years that a "be" wish has been received in the Idaho office, which serves the state's lower 35 counties.

Windermere Real Estate's 150 employees took part in scripted superhero scenes, and the caper was filmed by Area 02, a local production company, for a special premiere this fall.

"I'm overwhelmed with all the time that people have put into this," Dave Matthews said. "The whole day is centered around her, and it's just awesome. This is truly a dream come true for her."

Aubrey came up with other superhero characters to help her fight crime - Lion Lady, Frog Lady, Dog Man, House Lifter, Sky Girl, Martian Manhunter and Tree Girl - all played by volunteers. She also helped design the costumes.

"I think she's brought out the child in all of us," said Jessie Gillingham, volunteer coordinator for the foundation.

By noon on Friday, Star had rescued a hostage from the villain's grip and tied the miscreant to the replica Liberty Bell in front of the Statehouse, cheered by hundreds of fans.

"I'd like to thank you for your extreme bravery," Mayor David Bieter said when the bad guy was in custody. He swore Aubrey in as an honorary police officer and proclaimed June 15 as Make-A-Wish Day and Star Day.

"You have shown extraordinary crime-fighting skills," Boise Police Mike Masterson said before presenting her with an Aubrey-sized police uniform.

For the little girl whose strength helps her fight cancer, it was all in a day's work.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060618/D8IAJ3FG0.html

Not wishing to cast aspersions but someone already invented Martian Manhunter ;) I do wonder what House Lifter does most of the time.

I'm shocked to see the Kjnown evildoers are back to cause mayhem and havoc!!!

Jon Jones didn't have speed and blowing power though and they didn't give her telepathy like him. ;)

Wow, I haven't been keeping up on this thread as much as I'd hoped, but that Audrey scene is pretty cool. I can respect something like that. Anyways, just found a neat link (with links!) on How Stuff Works relating to "normal" superheroes...
http://people.howstuffworks.com/super-hero-news.htm

Hope that hasn't been posted before as I've not got time now to read the parts of this thread I've missed.

Superheroes should not need a lawnmower, there laser eyes should be enough.

New reality TV show for wannabe superheros.

Source

“Hurry up!” an impatient voice says. “I haven’t got all day.” The order comes from a gray-haired man who appears on a flatscreen television placed in the center of a Hollywood soundstage. A woman wearing a fur bikini and two utility belts stuffed with bananas approaches the TV and stops on a painted red X.

“What’s your name?” the man asks.

“I’m Monkeywoman,” she says, then howls like a primate on crack.

“What are your powers?” he asks.

“Superhigh sonic screeches, climbing, and banana weapons,” she says.

“And your catchphrase?”

“Don’t mess with my bananas.”

Welcome to the first day of auditions for the new SciFi Channel reality show Who Wants to Be a Superhero? That deep voice on the flatscreen belongs to none other than Stan Lee, the 73-year-old creator of such legendary comic book characters as Daredevil, Spider-Man, and the Incredible Hulk. And Monkeywoman is just one of some 250 hopefuls waiting for their shot to impress him. Buster Balloon, aka Don Caldwell, is a vaudeville-style performer who fires deadly ­military-engineered balloons from his fingertips. Then there’s Slimeball (29-year-old Bradd Fillmann), a pizza-delivery boy made of extraterrestrial ooze that gives him the power to crystallize his body into sharp objects. Fillmann has been perfecting Slimeball’s backstory since he was 17. Today he has painted his entire body green and drawn large, squiggly, purple circles around his eyes. “I’ll look like a jackass any day to meet Stan Lee,” he says.

Earlier that morning, Lee walked the audition line and shook every outstretched hand. “Thank you so much for the Hulk,” one prospective hero said. “You are my god. I love you,” another gushed. Never humble, Lee shot back, “I admire your taste.”

This tryout is just the first step for these super-wannabes. Lee will select 10 contestants to advance to the next round, in which they will take up residence in a secret lair (er, loft in LA) for two weeks and embody their super- personas 24/7. Lee will test them on “the genuine qualities that a superhero should have: integrity, courage, self-sacrifice, and honesty.” All of the drama will be filmed and edited to air when the show debuts July 27.

Back inside the warehouse, Monkeywoman continues to plead her case. Lee asks the real-life opera singer-cum-property investor what her hero’s weak­nesses are. “Organ-grinder music,” she replies. “Well,” Lee says finally, “I think you’ve done a lot today for monkeys, wherever they may be.”

public information add

I havent checked all the posts so i apologise if this has already been mentioned. When i was a kid i went to watch a film(probably superman or some other kids flick) and at the begining there was a public saftey film that went a bit like this. There are two men holding up an off licence and this man walks in in full super hero gear and tells them in very stern terms that he will defeat them in the name of justice. They then laugh(which is understandable) hit him a few times and take him to the local canal to throw him in. A woman then turns up and beats them up (just a bit to frighten them) and they run off. She then tells the would be super hero that super hero activitys are best left to the proffesionals. She then puts her hands together and an orange spark passes between them and she flys off into the night. I have always thought since then that there must have been a fair few failed super hero wanabees to provoke a public saftey anouncment, does anybody else remember this film.

LINK
His sister in danger, 4-year-old plays hero
Matt Dees, Staff Writer

DURHAM - The robber was holding a gun to 5-year-old Mary Long's head when a 3-foot-tall Mighty Morphin Power Ranger leapt into the room.
"Get away from my family," 4-year-old Stevie Long shouted, punctuating his screams with swipes of his plastic sword and hearty "yah, yahs."

The robber and his accomplice, who was waiting outside the apartment Friday night, fled with credit cards, jewelry, cash and other items that Stevie's mother, Jennifer Long, dumped from her purse. "I scared the bad guys away," Stevie said Tuesday evening at the apartment at 901 Chalk Level Road in north Durham.

Two men had approached Jennifer Long's boyfriend and his son Friday night as they stood outside the apartments she helps manage, according to a police report. The strangers asked for pot, and then a cigarette, and as the son went to get one, both men pulled guns, police said.

One stayed with the boyfriend as the other forced the son back into the apartment, police said. Inside were Jennifer Long, a cousin, Stevie, Mary and two other children, police said. They were forced on the floor. The robber pointed the gun at Mary and a 1-year-old girl named Sierra, said Stevie's uncle, Bernie Evans, 33, who lives above the Longs.

Enter Stevie.

"During the robbery, a ... boy snuck into his bedroom, dressed himself in a Power Ranger costume and armed himself with a plastic sword," police said. "The child then exited his room and approached the armed suspect, in an attempt to protect his family."

Relatives said the robber abandoned plans to take Stevie's mother to an ATM to withdraw cash when he saw Stevie. "It tripped him out, and that's when they moved on," said Evans, who did not witness the incident. Jennifer Long declined to comment, saying her employers at the apartment complex would not allow it.

Stevie likes to think he cuts an intimidating figure in his red-and-black mask and foam suit that replicates the rippling muscles of the kiddie adventure show heroes. But Evans said the robber was more startled that Stevie was able to retreat to his bedroom and morph.

Fantasy, reality

Though the robbers wore no masks, victims could only give vague descriptions of them. Police have no suspects in this or the other 10 armed robberies reported in Durham in the past six days, said Kammie Michael, a spokeswoman.

Evans said family members are struggling to help their children understand their ordeal. A counselor said Stevie needs to improve his distinction between fantasy and reality, said Heather Evans, Stevie's aunt.

"He fully believed he morphed," she said. Mary grasps her danger better. She stayed home from school Monday and Tuesday.

"My doctor said I get a day off," she said. "My mommy said I was crying in my sleep because I had bad dreams."

not sure if this is the best place for this little story, it's certainly bizarre but i'm not sure where else it could go:

Police hunting mystery swordsman

Police on Tyneside are seeking a man carrying a sword who came to the aid of plain clothes officers during a burglary attempt.

The officers were threatened by a man with a knife after they discovered armed men trying to break into a house in Laygate, South Shields.

Another man armed with a samurai sword appeared and attacked the man with the knife, before leaving the scene.

Three men have been charged with aggravated burglary.

One faces an additional charge of attempted wounding with intent to resist arrest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6251079.stm

LINK
Captain America Arrested With Burrito In Pants

POSTED: 4:33 pm EDT April 23, 2007
UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT April 24, 2007

MELBOURNE, Fla. -- A Brevard County doctor dressed up in a Captain America outfit was arrested with a burrito in his tights. What he allegedly did at the police station got him into more trouble.

Doctor Raymond Adamcik, 54, would probably rather forget about the weekend when he was arrested on charges of battery, disorderly conduct, drug possession and trying to destroy evidence. It's not what you would expect from a doctor or Captain America.

The Palm Bay family physician was at On Tap bar as part of a pub-crawl with other medical professionals. It was a sort of costume party on a bus that would take them around from bar to bar. Everything was fine until, witnesses said, Captain America started getting too forward with a burrito he kept tucked inside his blue tights, a burrito that ultimately landed him in jail.

It's certainly not the Captain America from the comic books. This one is accused of sinister deeds more fitting of a villain than a superhero. On Saturday night, when a costume party full of medical professionals stopped at On Tap Cafe, police said Adamcik had a burrito stuffed below the waistband of his costume and was asking women if they want to touch it. When one refused, he allegedly took out the burrito and groped her.

The woman called police and, when they arrived, the officers wrote in their report "there were so many cartoon characters in the bar at the time, all Captain America's were asked to go outside for a possible identification." The woman pointed out Adamcik and the burrito was found in his boot. He was taken to the police station. There, while in a holding cell, police said, he asked to use the bathroom and tried to flush a joint, also hidden in his blue tights, down the toilet.

"The officer observed him try to flush something into the toilet. He tried to flush it. The officer was able to reach inside and grab part of what he tried to flush," said Jill Frederiksen, Melbourne Police Department.

The doctor wasn't in when Eyewitness News went by and didn't return calls. He may now have to rely on a lawyer instead of his superpowers to get him out of the jam. "This is definitely an unusual situation. We don't usually arrest people in costume," Frederiksen said.

No super powers got Adamcik out of jail. He needed $2,000 cash bail and then, once he got out of jail, he still stopped to pose for pictures on the way out. It is unclear right now whether the doctor could lose his medical license if he's convicted.

Tuesday, Eyewitness News learned that Adamcik was checking himself into a rehad program and taking a temporary leave from his medical practice.

Superheroes take part in charity run
By Rachel Wareing

It's not often you see a superhero wearing trainers, sweatband and a pedometer.

But the athletes pounding along Hove seafront yesterday appeared to have run straight out of the pages of a comic book.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SuperTed and numerous Spidermans, Supermans and Wonder Women were among the participants in a charity fun run in aid of city charity PassingItOn.

More than 200 people turned out for the third annual Superheroes 10km Challenge, eschewing their superhuman powers to complete the race at a normal human pace.

Passers-by were astonished to see the bizarre runners speeding between the Peace Statue and Hove Lagoon.

DJ Norman Cook was among the more sober-looking competitors, dressed in a civilian superhero uniform of bright yellow shorts and a plain shirt.
advertisement

Amy Wicks and her mother Jacky, commercial manager at Brighton Rugby Club, wore matching Wonder Woman outfits they made themselves.

Amy said: "We hoped it might make us run faster."

Artist Matt Lambert, 25, one of the event's organisers, said participants had made a fantastic effort.

He said: "The children especially love it. They think they're actually watching real superheroes running up and down.

"It was a great day. There was a lot of laughter and that's what it's all about really - having fun and making people happy."

Afterwards the superheroes were presented with a medal and a free sports massage, and were invited to join an after-run party at Nivea Sun Yellowave beach sports venue on Madeira Drive, Brighton.

The event was organised by a group of friends including 30-year-old James "Batman" Macdonald, Deborah "Dangermouse" Simpson of Forward PR, 25-year-old estate agent Hannah Lawson-Foster, Louise Ashwell of Worth Media and Jasper McIntosh of Stripe Digital.

They hope to raise as much as £8,000 through entry fees and sponsorship collected by the runners, which will help fund the work of PassingItOn.

The community charity was set up three years ago and in that time more than £60,000 has been raised for Tenderfoot Self Help School in Kenya which helps children in difficult circumstances.

The money has funded the building of four new primary school classrooms and provided materials such as clothes, paper and pencils.

Those involved in the charity have embarked on an array of weird and wacky capers to raise money, such as carrying the weight of a classroom around Hove Lawns.

The money raised on Saturday will go towards the charity's next project - the construction of a secondary school. Closer to home, they are also trying to raise money for a new multi-sports pitch at Manor Road Gym in Whitehawk, which could be used by the whole community.

If you would like to make a donation visit www.justgiving.com/passingiton or visit their website www.passingiton.org.uk.

There is a video report of the event on our website.

9:17am Sunday 29th April 2007

link

This looks like a job for... SUPERCLOWN!

Alleged Thieves Foiled By Professional Clown

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― Two suspected thieves are under arrest after their alleged burglary was foiled by a professional rodeo clown.

Kevin Powers said he was putting on his costume for his job when two men showed up at his Sacramento home Sunday morning. Wearing his chaps, hat, and makeup, he was startled when one of the men peered inside his kitchen window.

Police said Hector Zavala and Lorenzo Cerecer attempted to steal Powers' bike, but couldn't start their getaway vehicle. "I ran back into the house thinking I had to stop those guys," Powers said.

All he found was his toy revolver.

"I jumped in front of their car, so they wouldn't pull away," he said. "I go, 'This is a .44 Magnum,' cause I was just joking, you know?"

"I kept going like a Clint Eastwood movie," he added.

A neighbor witnessed the commotion and called police, who arrived and arrested the two suspects.

"I don't think they will ever try to rob a house again," Powers said.

Farily large list of real-life superheroes up at SuperHeroLives now, some who are old favorites of this thread, some of whom are new to me:

superheroes
Angle Grinder Man (London, England)
Batman & Robin (Whitley, England)
Citizen Prime (Phoenix, US)
Dark Guardian (New York City, US)
Etomo (Naples, Italy)
Green Scorpion (Arizona, US)
Justice Society of Justice (Indianapolis, US)
Red Arrow (Hong Kong, China)
Squeegeeman (New York, US)
Superhero (Florida, US)
The Big ''O'' (London, England)
Terrifica (New York, US)
Tothian (New Jersey, US)

socially engaged superheroes
Breathe Easy Man (Chicago, US)
Captain Clean (Milestone, England)
Captain Jackson & the Crimefighter Corps (Jackson, US)
Captain Ozone (Seattle, US)
Captain Read (New York, US)
Captain Safety (Fulton, NY, US)
Captain Teao (Atlanta, US)
Fray Tormenta (Teotihuacan, Mexico)
Guerrilla Girls (United States)
Polarman (IQaluit, Canada)
Superataf (Florence, Italy)
Superbarrio (Mexico City, Mexico)

superheroes for fun
Basketballman (Honolulu, US)
The Boston Superheroine Project (Boston, US)
Captain Apple (Saltsprings Island, Canada)
Captain Australia (Australia)
Captain Badass (Austin, US)
Captain Beany (Cardiff, Wales)
Giftman (Newcastle, England)
Night Crawlers (Salt Lake City, US)
PinkMan (Santa Monica, US)
Warrior Girl (Barcellona, Spain)

superheroes for hire
Captain Running Man (Manitowoc, US)
Captain Super Swift (Boston, US)
Chezaday Magic Superhero (Illinois, US)
Cloud Starchaser (New York City, US)
Burgh Man (Pittsburgh, US)
Flying Eagle (London, England)
Space Cadets (Minneapolis, US)
Super Dooper (Victoria, Australia)
Ted Dinero (Utah, US)

documentaries
Super Amigos (2007) (Mexico)
Confessions of a Superhero (2007) (USA)
Real Life Superhero (2007) (USA)

Got some new ones HERE, including:
The Eye (Mountain View California)
The Eye is a 48 year-old superhero who patrols the streets of Mountain View, California. He is a street-level, practical crime fighter, who uses various electronic and other means to prevent crime. He has even got a myspace page!

and

Citizen Prime (Phoenix)
Citizen Prime, a 40-year-old married man whose first name is Jim, has been protecting the streets of Phoenix for a year. He became a superhero to spread the message that people don't have to be fearful of crime. "Are you going to sit inside scared that a terrorist might attack your city, or are you going to go out and live your life?" he asked. But Prime, who patrols once or twice a week in a black, blue and yellow costume, found one chink in his armor. He couldn't find any crime. "The only crime I've ever stopped is when I was actually walking out of a sporting goods store with my wife," he said. "A shoplifter came running past me, and I managed to throw him to the ground."

Wikipedia is now also listing The Signal Light and The RLSH as two online gathering places for real-life superheroes.

This guy wasn't a superhero, more of a sick super villian.

Man in Zorro outfit 'raped woman'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wale ... 350823.stm

A man dressed as Zorro lured a drunken teenager into a dark alley and raped her, a jury has been told

Mario Duggan, 55, of no fixed address, forced the 18-year-old to the floor and ripped her clothes, the court heard.

He denies the alleged-attack in the centre of Carmarthen in July and his barrister will tell Swansea Crown Court she consented to sex.

He was known for dressing up as the mythical Mexican bandit in a black cape, mask and fedora, the court heard.

The jury was shown CCTV footage of the woman walking to the town's Metro nightclub on 5 July and talking to friends in the queue outside.

Kevin Riordan, prosecuting, highlighted the presence of Mr Duggan dressed as Zorro standing alone opposite the club.

He alleged that Mr Duggan identified her as drunk and vulnerable at that point and waited for her to come out.

Within 20 minutes she was seen exiting the club alone at which point he approached her and they left the area together.

He said at the time that he wanted baby Zorros.... she said no and tried to push him away

Kevin Riordan, prosecuting

Through the town's CCTV system their movements were tracked until they disappeared together into a dark alley off Jackson Lane, which was not covered by camera.

Around 40 minutes later the teenager was recorded again, this time seen bare-footed and minus her white jeans and knickers walking out dishevelled into the town centre.

People quickly surrounded her and she immediately claimed she had been raped, said Mr Riordan.

CCTV footage taken around the same time showed Duggan, his cape blowing behind him, walking out of the alley in the direction he had entered it.

He was quickly located by the police and immediately claimed sex between them was consensual.

Mr Riordan said when he was searched police found he was carrying the teenager's pink Samsung mobile phone and a pair of black knickers, which he claimed belonged to an ex-girlfriend.

The barrister said under questioning, Mr Duggan later conceded the underwear belonged to the teenager and that she had been drunk and he had taken advantage of her "to a certain extent".

Mr Riordan said Mr Duggan's defence was that the teenager was a willing party.

But he said that "she maintains that she was pushed to the floor by the defendant".

He told the court: "He said at the time that he wanted baby Zorros. She said no and tried to push him away."

The trial continues.

Kansas Girl Says 'Superman' Lifted Vehicle off Her
Kan. man says he found strength to lift car off 6-year-old who survives with minor injuries
OTTAWA, Kan. December 18, 2009 (AP) The Associated Press

A Kansas mother is praising a neighbor as a "Superman" after her 6-year-old daughter told her he somehow found the strength to lift a car off her.

Kristen Hough said Friday that her daughter Ashlyn was treated for minor injuries afterward.

Hough's 32-year-old neighbor Nick Harris says he saw a vehicle back out of a driveway and over Ashlyn. He says he doesn't know how he managed to lift the Mercury sedan off the child.

There were no witnesses to confirm the incident last week. But Ottawa police say Ashlyn told them it happened. Lt. Adam Weingartner says he didn't have anything to dispute the account.

Weingartner says it appeared Ashlyn wasn't pinned under the car long enough to be seriously hurt.

Ottawa is 50 miles southwest of Kansas City, Mo.

Source

ramonmercado said:
This guy wasn't a superhero, more of a sick super villian.

Man in Zorro outfit 'raped woman'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wale ... 350823.stm

A man dressed as Zorro lured a drunken teenager into a dark alley and raped her, a jury has been told

Mario Duggan, 55, of no fixed address, forced the 18-year-old to the floor and ripped her clothes, the court heard.

He denies the alleged-attack in the centre of Carmarthen in July and his barrister will tell Swansea Crown Court she consented to sex.

He was known for dressing up as the mythical Mexican bandit in a black cape, mask and fedora, the court heard.

The jury was shown CCTV footage of the woman walking to the town's Metro nightclub on 5 July and talking to friends in the queue outside.

Kevin Riordan, prosecuting, highlighted the presence of Mr Duggan dressed as Zorro standing alone opposite the club.

He alleged that Mr Duggan identified her as drunk and vulnerable at that point and waited for her to come out.

Within 20 minutes she was seen exiting the club alone at which point he approached her and they left the area together.

He said at the time that he wanted baby Zorros.... she said no and tried to push him away

Kevin Riordan, prosecuting

Through the town's CCTV system their movements were tracked until they disappeared together into a dark alley off Jackson Lane, which was not covered by camera.

Around 40 minutes later the teenager was recorded again, this time seen bare-footed and minus her white jeans and knickers walking out dishevelled into the town centre.

People quickly surrounded her and she immediately claimed she had been raped, said Mr Riordan.

CCTV footage taken around the same time showed Duggan, his cape blowing behind him, walking out of the alley in the direction he had entered it.

He was quickly located by the police and immediately claimed sex between them was consensual.

Mr Riordan said when he was searched police found he was carrying the teenager's pink Samsung mobile phone and a pair of black knickers, which he claimed belonged to an ex-girlfriend.

The barrister said under questioning, Mr Duggan later conceded the underwear belonged to the teenager and that she had been drunk and he had taken advantage of her "to a certain extent".

Mr Riordan said Mr Duggan's defence was that the teenager was a willing party.

But he said that "she maintains that she was pushed to the floor by the defendant".

He told the court: "He said at the time that he wanted baby Zorros. She said no and tried to push him away."

The trial continues.

I know this is bit off- topic but this reminds me of something i saw in good ol madions , wi .

I dont know whether they were friends or whatever , but I saw 2 indian guys pick up this drunken girl in the middle of state st and carry her off together.

I never saw her with them up until that point so I dont really know what the hell happened though it wouldnt suprise me if they were up too no good i.e. she was pretty attractive , but obviosuly not that smart ..

dont get me wrong I would of tried to save her but at that point I was on year 2 of my 3 year tenture on crutches and now Im on wheels , so I guess that makes me a transformer - all be it a pretty crappy one- until I get the means to transcend what science and religion refuse to acknowledge between themselves.

Danger Woman, autistic superheroine, whose chief power seems to be Karaoke. This looks like it could be a fascinating movie.

Back