Tech Help

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Here's the YouTube identifier for the video's webpage:

pwzHurzTNTY

Go to youtube.com and enter this identifier in the search box to be shown an entry for the webpage.

EnolaGaia

Staff member
NOTE: FYI:

The forum is currently configured to auto-embed media (e.g., videos) from allowable media sources such as YouTube.

The good news is that this makes it convenient to insert links affording immediate access to digital media items without having to decipher or wrestle with URL / link vagaries.

The bad news is that any (allowable) media link posted on the forum gets converted into such directly embedded form whether you want it or not.

My guess is that INT21's client-side settings prohibit browser acceptance of indirectly linked content incoming from third party sources.

Lb8535

Ephemeral Spectre
Now I'm confused. What is the date beside each posting? I assumed they were all GMT but I am currently 11:23 am mountain savings time ( Eastern daylight savings less 2 hours) or whatever they call it here and I see a post for 9:22 am. Thanks.

EnolaGaia

Staff member
Now I'm confused. What is the date beside each posting? I assumed they were all GMT but I am currently 11:23 am mountain savings time ( Eastern daylight savings less 2 hours) or whatever they call it here and I see a post for 9:22 am. Thanks.
I checked your user account record, and its time context was set to the Eastern time zone. I changed it to the Mountain time zone.

Lb8535

Ephemeral Spectre
I checked your user account record, and its time context was set to the Eastern time zone. I changed it to the Mountain time zone.
Thanks, can I change this back when I return home? So all times I see are adjusted to "my" zone?

EnolaGaia

Staff member
Thanks, can I change this back when I return home? So all times I see are adjusted to "my" zone?
Yes - you can set your time zone yourself. Click on your username in the header atop any page, then click on "Preferences" in the drop-down menu that appears.