• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The 58 Signs Of Alien Abduction

No matter how hard I jump up and down in remote locations, screaming for the little grey fellers to take me, they insist on avoiding me!

*sigh*

Just remember, folks, never say you're as sane as the next man ... who says the next man is sane? And one persons "looney" is another persons "prophet". Look at the popularity of David Icke ...

Stormkhan said:
No matter how hard I jump up and down in remote locations, screaming for the little grey fellers to take me, they insist on avoiding me!

*sigh*

Just remember, folks, never say you're as sane as the next man ... who says the next man is sane? And one persons "looney" is another persons "prophet". Look at the popularity of David Icke ...

ooooh ooooh.... me wanna go with the little grey men / insectoids / reptilians / bublous sacks of helium, too.

Whitley Strieber - lucky ba*****

:hmph:

I don't think I believe that abductions are materially happening but I do think something happens to the people involved (not me) along the lines of John Keel's theories.

I can hardly believe what I confessed to in my last post. Ye God's the shameful secrets you divulge when you think you're anonymous.:eek: :(

Chant said:
I don't think I believe that abductions are materially happening but I do think something happens to the people involved (not me) along the lines of John Keel's theories.

I can hardly believe what I confessed to in my last post. Ye God's the shameful secrets you divulge when you think you're anonymous.:eek: :(

Ya, well, I'm used to making confessions followed be uncomfortable silences...you know you're in trouble when you do that with folks on this board!

I think there is a good possibility I may have been abducted(no, I am NOT crazy, I am also NOT insisting that I was abducted. I just think its possible.) Anyways, I got a 26, so think what you want, I just thought I'd mention it.

Well, I'd like to hear more...

Thank goodness; I thought I'd killed this thread

It's great when old threads get resurrected so us fairly noobies, who haven't got time to trawl through every old thread, can have a comment.

I scored quite alot on this test but I really don't think I have been abducted by aliens. Hmm reads the last question.......

Someone mentioned Communion - Whitley Streiber, God that book freaked me out in a big way when I read it years ago, now I can't even look at pictures of greys without seriously getting freaked.

Until I did this test I thought it was this book that gave me an aversion to aliens...but now :D

16. Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep.

this has happened to me before, but it was the result of knocking back a whole bottle of scotch in a night and what a fun night that was. Could've sworn I went passed out on a couch, but I woke up on the floor in my room. I must say when I woke up I noticed that my chin and shirt were covered with a sticky, translucent goo (turned out to be drool :D :cross eye )

Stormkhan said:

*sigh*

I'm with you on this point.I could never understand the fear associated with being abducted.

Seems to me the absolute fantasticness (is that a word?,if not, it ought to be) of being taken aboard an alien spacecraft would overide any other considerations.

Man show me how to drive this thing,then let me take it on a spin around Pluto, and you can have all the samples you need any time you want!-and you can avoid all this sulking,sneaking and abducting.
:blissed:

Eat lots of chocolate and wear a tin hat. You'll be alright.
:D

Mythopoeika said:
Eat lots of chocolate and wear a tin hat. You'll be alright.
:D

Mmm.. choc - o - late! any excuse will do. Most nights I sleep under a tinfoil wrapped pyramid!

Sunsplash, how hight DID you score?

55 0f 58!

Sunsplash,
Do I have competition for the highest score?
Shall we duke it out?Flying saucers at 10 paces?;)

OOOooohhh...I checked back, you are *way* more abducted than me. :eek!!!!:

I scored 7. I'm a crap abductee. :(

Course, it might be a memory-wipe thing.

Like I said, it might be a memory-block process at work............
Really worried now! :eek!!!!:

Don't worry Escargot, the whole process was completely painless.

We're meticulous about such things.

Back