• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UOTE="EricJulien, post: 1711409, member: 54287"]No, it's not a wake up call. It's a blessing to few people believing they are open minded...but don't care to read. The wake up call will be when casualties will start to pile up because people understand only when they suffer. So be it.[/QUOTE]
At the very least you'll be able to turn round and say "I told you so". I have absolutely no wish to ridicule your beliefs- none whatsoever- they are yours and you are entitled to them. But you have to admit that prophecising very precise dates of what you say are important events leaves you open to disbelief from others when no such event occurs.

But you have to admit that prophecising very precise dates of what you say are important events leaves you open to disbelief from others when no such event occurs.

It's not like we lack a long and colorful history of such non-events, either. People have been proclaiming The End Is Near for centuries. Millennia, probably. So far, they are 0% accurate.

It's not like we lack a long and colorful history of such non-events, either. People have been proclaiming The End Is Near for centuries. Millennia, probably. So far, they are 0% accurate.
That sums it up for me and I wonder whether the people who become 'known' touting these positions are 'delusional' in some manner or are just after fame and attention. Do they really believe what they are selling or is something else going on ?

Sounds more like gloating.
The divine Justice makes me gloating, not the others' suffering. Unfortunately, since people, among many misdeeds, will gloat over the Two Witnesses' temporary death, the divine Justice will make them suffer for God sees no other way to put an end to the humans' behaviors against the meek.

Rev 11:10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

One can't do wrongdoings and be rewarded for them at the end of the day. One can't complain for one's own irresponsability, especially when warned ahead of time.

The divine Justice makes me gloating, not the others' suffering. Unfortunately, since people, among many misdeeds, will gloat over the Two Witnesses' temporary death, the divine Justice will make them suffer for God sees no other way to put an end to the humans' behaviors against the meek.

Rev 11:10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

One can't do wrongdoings and be rewarded for them at the end of the day. One can't complain for one's own irresponsability, especially when warned ahead of time.

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles.

At the very least you'll be able to turn round and say "I told you so". I have absolutely no wish to ridicule your beliefs- none whatsoever- they are yours and you are entitled to them. But you have to admit that prophecising very precise dates of what you say are important events leaves you open to disbelief from others when no such event occurs.
Your stance it very logical from an average human observer's perspective.

But look further.

In one hand, wrong dates due to misinterpretations of date setting oriented ET intels. In the other hand, a unique constant story (UFO event - rapture of two people - related to fully accurate Bible prophecies provided by the one announcing those dates) along with a unique place for this to take place (Orleans, France).

John Doe, with no means nor knowledge, not having the least nuisance power, will say: if he is wrong for the date, he can't be right for the rest. So, I don't bother reading his works.

High level secret services, with means, nuisance power and secret knowledge of the author's real experiences and knowledge, perfectly understanding the revolutionary outcomes of such event, will say: if he is wrong for the date, but right for the prophecies analysis (historically proved best interpretation ever) along with his unchallenged scientific understanding of the UFO, WHY are the dates wrong?

Do you play chess?

That sums it up for me and I wonder whether the people who become 'known' touting these positions are 'delusional' in some manner or are just after fame and attention. Do they really believe what they are selling or is something else going on ?
If some RARE people (the others are just parrots) didn't see beyond the appearances and didn't speak about what is behind the veil in the last centuries, humanity would never have understood scientific laws. Like in EVERY EPOCH, the parrots believe they have reached the best explanation...and first mock the new RARE people seeing beyond the remaining appearances and speaking about what is still behind the remaining veil, like those parrots always did before becoming parrots of the new paradigm.

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles.
I rejoice for God's plan to deploy (like the angels in Revelation 12), should it be with the fall of the enemies of the Truth and the divine Justice. I have compassion for those who suffer, not for those who die. Death is a natural step in the life cycles. The soul survives after the physical death. The real problem is the second death, those of the soul.

Your stance it very logical from an average human observer's perspective.

But look further.

In one hand, wrong dates due to misinterpretations of date setting oriented ET intels. In the other hand, a unique constant story (UFO event - rapture of two people - related to fully accurate Bible prophecies provided by the one announcing those dates) along with a unique place for this to take place (Orleans, France).

John Doe, with no means nor knowledge, not having the least nuisance power, will say: if he is wrong for the date, he can't be right for the rest. So, I don't bother reading his works.

High level secret services, with means, nuisance power and secret knowledge of the author's real experiences and knowledge, perfectly understanding the revolutionary outcomes of such event, will say: if he is wrong for the date, but right for the prophecies analysis (historically proved best interpretation ever) along with his unchallenged scientific understanding of the UFO, WHY are the dates wrong?

Do you play chess?

Yes I am an average human observer and no I don't play chess. I am not suggesting that because you are wrong on dates, that you "can't be right for the rest". I am suggesting that you should not be surprised and disappointed by being challenged about your assertions given that your prophecies don't come to pass. Anyway enough said. I wish you luck in your endeavours and I mean that sincerely.

Yes I am an average human observer and no I don't play chess. I am not suggesting that because you are wrong on dates, that you "can't be right for the rest". I am suggesting that you should not be surprised and disappointed by being challenged about your assertions given that your prophecies don't come to pass. Anyway enough said. I wish you luck in your endeavours and I mean that sincerely.
I do thank you for your kind comment and wishes.

Actually, I am not surprised nor disappointed by being challenged (actually, none challenged by book with any comment on its content). BUT, since I repeatedly said that the cryptic nature of the date setting oriented ET intels makes the right date of the Orleans UFO event difficult of deduce (many possible interpretations), I expect people to acknowledge THAT point (multiple interpretations), not to throw the whole work into the garbbage since the Bible prophecies (except Prince George's birth, and all the fulfilled historical events and figures) precisely start when THAT event takes place, and that they are extremely relevant and logical.

It is as if I said that a rocket will be launched this year FOR SURE. But we have several time windows according to the weather, the personels availability and technical conditions to fulfill. One must respect ALL the conditions for the launch to happen. But one knows that the right time window is approaching fast with the end of the year, deadline of the event.

Last edited:
I once saw a bumper sticker on a car, deep in the Bible Belt, that said:

"The rapture is over, stupid."

The car did not appear to have been vandalized, which I found very surprising, given the location. I only saw that one once, but there were others that were more common, like:

"After the rapture, can I have your car?"

I once saw a bumper sticker on a car, deep in the Bible Belt, that said:

"The rapture is over, stupid."

The car did not appear to have been vandalized, which I found very surprising, given the location. I only saw that one once, but there were others that were more common, like:

"After the rapture, can I have your car?"
Funny. But what to do with a car without roads and fuel?

upload_2017-10-17_16-22-34.jpeg

If some RARE people (the others are just parrots) didn't see beyond the appearances and didn't speak about what is behind the veil in the last centuries, humanity would never have understood scientific laws. Like in EVERY EPOCH, the parrots believe they have reached the best explanation...and first mock the new RARE people seeing beyond the remaining appearances and speaking about what is still behind the remaining veil, like those parrots always did before becoming parrots of the new paradigm.

And RAWilson once said...." If you think you know what's going on. you are probably full of s**t."

;)

You wish him luck in his endeavours?! He wants us all dead! I'm all for respecting others' points of view, but he's advocating the mass slaughter of everyone on the planet! Can't wait for it, in fact. Devotes his every waking minute to it, it would appear. When people are bloodthirsty on a global scale, I'm quite happy to see their beliefs challenged.

You wish him luck in his endeavours?! He wants us all dead! I'm all for respecting others' points of view, but he's advocating the mass slaughter of everyone on the planet! Can't wait for it, in fact. Devotes his every waking minute to it, it would appear. When people are bloodthirsty on a global scale, I'm quite happy to see their beliefs challenged.
Think twice. God's laws make all people die on large scales since EVERYONE and EVERYTHING die at one point in time. The real matter is to know when and why God also has time cycles to reset civilizations.

By the way, I didn't see ANYONE challenging my works for the time being. Where are the counter-arguments?

The counter arguments are that you're always wrong, and nobody can be bothered going through data that makes no sense to anyone other than yourself. I suspect this will fall on deaf ears, but take a step back and think how this is coming across, I know you're invested in this but you're making a mistake. Think about compassion and respect for your fellow man and woman. Maybe not all of them deserve it, but there's no need to spend every day wishing for our mass destruction, it's not healthy.

Don't get too wound up- can you see it happening any time soon? My personal belief is that it won't.

The counter arguments are that you're always wrong, and nobody can be bothered going through data that makes no sense to anyone other than yourself. I suspect this will fall on deaf ears, but take a step back and think how this is coming across, I know you're invested in this but you're making a mistake. Think about compassion and respect for your fellow man and woman. Maybe not all of them deserve it, but there's no need to spend every day wishing for our mass destruction, it's not healthy.

He is compeletly fixated on his beliefs. The only thing he is interested in is talking about himseif and his beliefs and that wont change. Notice he displays no interest in any other thread or topic.

He is compeletly fixated on his beliefs. The only thing he is interested in is talking about himseif and his beliefs and that wont change. Notice he displays no interest in any other thread or topic.
And he has been spewing this nonsense for over 10 years btw...and I have found articles online where he was touting global destruction from comets/asteroids as far back as 2006. This is not a new crusade ...he has allegedly been in contact with aliens since 1977 according to bios on him online. He also 'disappeared' for a time ...one assumes the aliens abducted him.....but I guess after all these years the aliens have given up taking him for a ride.
;)

Think twice. God's laws make all people die on large scales since EVERYONE and EVERYTHING die at one point in time. The real matter is to know when and why God also has time cycles to reset civilizations.

By the way, I didn't see ANYONE challenging my works for the time being. Where are the counter-arguments?

Firstly, are you solely concentrating on the Christian religion and discarding all others?
Similarly, when you say the ‘Royal Family’, are you referring only to the UK or all the other Royal Families in the world?
How accurate is your interpretation of The Bible? For instance, you ask us to think twice and as an example of thinking twice, if Methuselah’s age of 969 was recorded in months instead of years, he’d have reached 80. Which sounds more accurate to me. So what measurement of time are you working to?

What makes you certain you’ve chosen the right context for your observations?

No, there are no counter-arguments when I say it (wrong dates) myself, and that I explain why (cryptic ET intels).

I don't WISH anything myself about ANY destruction. I show and explain that THAT IS GOD'S PLAN, should you like it or not.

You're wrong. I don't speak about ANY belief, should it be mine or not. I am not talking about me but my personal experiences as confirmations, only when necessary and / or relevant, of the prophecies of Christ, in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel...which happen to have historical accurate fulfilled confirmations. I display no interest in other threads not to 'spam' them with my works, the scientific part explaining 90% of the unexplained mysteries questions. You should rather appreciate that I don't take more room than this thread.

You're wrong. I don't speak about ANY belief, should it be mine or not. I am not talking about me but my personal experiences as confirmations, only when necessary and / or relevant, of the prophecies of Christ, in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel...which happen to have historical accurate fulfilled confirmations. I display no interest in other threads not to 'spam' them with my works, the scientific part explaining 90% of the unexplained mysteries questions. You should rather appreciate that I don't take more room than this thread.

I'd rather you did show some more interest in others topics as you would appear less fixated and probably more easy to engage with.

And he has been spewing this nonsense for over 10 years btw...and I have found articles online where he was touting global destruction from comets/asteroids as far back as 2006. This is not a new crusade ...he has allegedly been in contact with aliens since 1977 according to bios on him online. He also 'disappeared' for a time ...one assumes the aliens abducted him.....but I guess after all these years the aliens have given up taking him for a ride.
;)
You seem to take pleasure in ridiculing yourself. Why?

I have already addressed what you're saying here, here, here and here.

In other words, you're confusing my past ETs personal experiences and warnings, prior to my Bible study, with my future premonitory involvement in ET personal experiences related to my work on The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

So, there was the personal level (alien abduction before going by plane to the Reunion Island (2004), then success for the CONDITONAL Tsunami Alert for the Atlantic coasts only (2006)) and there will be the global level (God's Plan for the endtimes).

For the Conditional Tsunami Alert, I invite people to better see the whole picture / story here. Rather than seeing that story as a failure (since the expected result was the FULFILLED cancellation of Divine Strake), people should see that episode as a test for us from the benevolent aliens to be fully committed in a personal risky task for a later bigger task (the one coming as the Two Witnesses...prophesying for 1,260 days).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back