• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Enfield Poltergeist: Extracted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timothy Spall was in Ken Russell's Gothic too, a horror movie version of the night Mary Shelley thought up Frankenstein.
And Wake Wood, which was on the Beeb the other night. That one's well creepy.

If you can think of another way to prove we are two different posters, then tell me and I will do it. Until then, there is nothing else I can do.
I am satisfied that musichunch and SC are different people, otherwise I would have banned musichunch at the same time as CarmillaK.

I will add that I respect your tenacity, musichunch, but I fear that Stuart Certain and his ramblings remain as much of a busted flush as they were a month ago, and his subsequent disclosures via yourself do nothing to allay the concerns we continue to raise.

As per SC's request, here are the complete transcripts between me and him from the beginning.

MH
Interested in what you said on the Fortean board. My intuition tells me that you are telling the truth.

SC
It begins with a blessing

And it ends with a curse

Making life easy

By making it worse

My mask is my master

The trumpeter weeps

But his voice is so weak

As he speaks from his sleep

SOFT MACHINE - The soft Machine - (Nov !968 USA/ABC probe/FRANCE barclay)

Special Observation Force Terra firma - Machine

SC

MH
I had some very funny synchronicities happen while listening to that song. What am I supposed to wake up to?

SC
Nikola Tesla

The Philadelphia Experiment

Solway Firth Spaceman

The Enfield Poltergeist

SC

MH
I went to type what I suspected and had an extremely unusual synchronicity which told me not to type it.

I'm beginning to understand. Do you have any more clues?

SC
I'm not surprised that you had difficulties. We are talking dimensional matters. This is what the Fortean forum never understood. This dimension will try to prevent you from relating matters concerning another dimension, whether they be naturally occurring, or man-made. The only way to proceed is to relate small snippets at a time and then step back and let those FoE adjust. Then you may proceed. To try to explain all at once, could lead to severe repercussions for yourself.

The fact that you have experienced problems already, I would take as good news, for it shows that you are thinking along the correct lines.

SC

MH
How would you suggest I move forward? Will that come to me naturally?

How does this all tie in with enfield?

SC
Are you writing a book?

MH
Nope. I actually didnt know much about enfield until a few weeks ago. I just sensed you were telling the truth.

I cant explain my curiosity. But there have been so many synchronicities i feel like i need to continue on this path

SC
You're going to have to take it on yourself from here. I am concerned and those FoE are depressing me.

All I can say is that, Janet and I have been left psychologically damaged by what occurred. If those responsible were ever to admit liability (extremely unlikely) then we would both be able to claim compensation. Best Wishes and Good Luck. SC

MH
Understood. I respect your concerns. Thanks for your time.

MH
Be careful if a Carmilla K contacts you. Possible shill.

SC
I have added a post on the blog, Polterwotsit. You have my permission to relate this to Fortean forums. SC

MH
I'll be glad to.

SC
What happened?

MH
I pm'd the moderator for permission first. Otherwise its at risk for being removed. I'm waiting for his response.

If he doesn't reply by tomorrow morning I'll just post it.

SC
OK. Thanks. SC

SC
Google +, Communities, Paranormal Network. You can copy from there. I amended some spelling mistakes. SC

Its on the: Your Evidence, tab. SC

MH
I posted it on the board.

SC
A big thanks to you Music Hunch. I owe you one. Have viewed what you said and, of course, you are spot on.

What is interesting is the way that 'naughty felid' tries to diminish what is being said. He claims to have only a passing interest in the thread, (hes in it, just for the laugh) yet shows unwavering support for Guy Playfair.

He has used this same tactic since the thread began.

He is obviously attempting to get a groundswell of opinion regarding and concurring with his own position.

One has to ask; have we found our 'Agent of Disenchantment?'

I happen to think so. He certainly appears to have an agenda.

MH
I agree. As well as Andyx and a few others. I think the moderator quietly realizes what is going on. I've spoken with him by pm.

SC
I have a sneaking suspicion that naughty felid is, in fact, the sock-puppet of stuneville.

MH
It's possible. Perhaps the entire fortean board is an intelligence front. In which case were just banging our head against a wall.

SC
I don't think that. Naughty felid has an uncanny knack of foretelling someones demise on the forum; just before stuneville issues the axe. I would take his comment to you about 'crossing the line', seriously. It sounds very much like a veiled warning.

MH
Probably true. It won't be the first place I've been banned from.

SC
I wouldn't want that to happen to you.

MH
I rather get the truth out and get banned than be a member of a board that suppresses information.

SC
If you get banned then, there will be little chance to get the truth out. I suggest that you play it cool and dont let NF wind you up.

MH
That's smart. Whenever you feel ready to tell more I'll be here. And if you want it to stay between us then that is fine.

SC
Thanks, I'll be in touch.SC

SC
MH, you are being questioned, over on FF.What is it with these posters? They keep saying that they need 'concrete evidence',Can they actually show one single piece of 'concrete' evidence, over any paranormal activity since records began?

What they are asking for, is the impossible.Unless, of course, GLP were to come clean over matters.That is highly unlikely to happen.Firstly, because he has signed the Official Secrets Act. Secondly, because to alter his stance now would leave him open to ridicle. It would label him as a Fraud.He is unlikely to want that, is he?

So what we are left with is circumstantial evidence. And, of course, my own experience of the events. My experience is second to none.Except that I wasn't taking notes at the time. Nor did I keep a diary. Thats about the only thing that GLPs book is useful for.

A timeline over events is indeed useful.

Those posters have absolutely no idea of what I went through.

They speak out of ignorance, of course, and their general responses seem to be the result of accepting the Status Quo, for nearly 40 years now.

That is not my fault.

If I were to relate my experience of being hynotised by John Beloff in 1980, over these matters would that make a difference?

These posters seem to think that everything is a situation of black and white.

Life is more complex than that.

There is nothing much more complex than the events of the Enfield case.

If I were to tell of how that hypnotism only served me for approx 5 years, would that make a difference?

Or how I was re-hypotised, forcibly and this time with the use of drugs and then was labotomized via electric shock treatment?

Do you think that this would make a difference?

I doubt it. They would then want proof of this.

MH
They did this to make you forget?

SC
Of course, I cannot provide that proof.

Yes

MH
I believe you. I dont know why. But I do.

What happened in enfield?

Part 2

SC
The Enfield Poltergeist is, in fact, a story within a story. Firstly, there is the matter of what occurred. The circumstances thereof and how the events unfolded. These are complex issues. Secondly, there is the issue of what allowed/caused those circumstances to occur. This second issue is actually a more straightforward issue and right up the street of FF. Yet I will not tell of this until I have fully explained the events in the first circumstance. That is the way I wish to tell it. If the board cannot accept that, then it is just too bad for them. It is my story and it is needed for people to understand what happened to Janet and her family. To relate the second bit first, would be to push the personal into the background. That is not on. I will not have it.SC (You are free to post this coversation upon the forum, if you so wish)

MH
I would be glad to.

Feel free to tell it whenever you are ready

SC
I shall post on Polterwotsit. I owe them. It is the home for Poltergeists and I am the Enfield poltergeist. There is no pretense over this. I shall let you know when I've posted. Thats all for now. Goodnight and thanks again SC

MH
Ok thanks

SC
You can post our recent conversation if you wish

MH
I will. I figure it's better to wait until your full story and post everything together. Otherwise I'm at risk of being banned or suspended I think.

SC
Then you will have a long wait. This may take months. Nothing is written down. It will be told, in bits and pieces, as and when my memory dictates.

Maybe, its best not to bother?

I've been so messed around on the site that i'm not sure if its worth it.

MH
I'm considering starting my own blog.

A place where the information can be without being smeared

SC
The Fortean board seems to be infested with Third Rate posters whose only aim is to obstruct.

MH
Exactly. But your story needs to be somewhere

SC
I don't know. I'm not sure of anything at the moment.

Maybe I should start my own site?

Not a blog as such. Just a place where I can express myself without unwarranted critisism?

That way, I can tell it in my own time.

Seems best option. I need to mull things over.

MH
I think that's a good idea too. I'm going to make a blog anyway. I will link to yours

SC
I've just posted a short comment on Polterwotsit. Feel free to post this on Fortean forums; if you wish.SC

MH
Just posted

MH
That board is a no win situation. Now that their previous arguments don't work they resort to accusing us of being the same guy and trying to discredit you based on mental health reasons.

Anything to avoid discussing the topic at hand.

MH
I'm done replying to them. I haven't seen one genuine poster yet. Their job is to misdirect.

I'll post what you write but ill no longer communicate with them

MH
The Fortean board is part of Fortean Times Magazine which is owned by Dennis Publishing. Dennis Publishing's exclusive financial advisor is Allen and Company who among its board has former CIA director George Tenet.

In other words the owner of the message board is advised by a intelligence front.

That would explain the resistance.

SC
MH, I'm really sorry that you have had to defend yourself so much.I have been watching. Your revelation of the board ownership is interesting to me. My first instinct is that we have an insurmountable problem. However, we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that many people read the forum. They can't all be in the grip of the management. The aim has to be to get the issues out into the wider public. For that reason, I would suggest that you don't despair but, rather, carry on as before.You're doing fine. Just be careful that you don't get drawn into a slanging-match. That seems to be a tactic of theirs. Interesting that Andy X has suddenly reappeared, don't you think? He claims to have been away on electronic de-tox. I think that it likely that he has spent his time being re-briefed. Therefore, they now have an altered strategy. The claim that NF makes as to GLPs supposed ignorance of what is occurring, is laughable. Firstly, GLP knows exactly who I am. Secondly, there are undoubtedly members of the SPR who read FF. Thirdly, Polterwotsit itself has a connection to SPR. SPR have a direct link to the site. Even if GLP didn't tune in himself, then someone would have made him aware. So, his silence on matters is strange, to say the least. So, the strategy seems to be: Ignorance of what is occurring, plus diversion from the points made, onto a side-track of providing 'concrete' proof. The ff, have discussed many issues in the past. It is hard to think of another topic on which they have been so demanding. The fact that they have adopted these tactics shows that there is something to hide. On reflection, and taking these points into account, I am convinced that there is more to be gained by telling of issues on a piecemeal basis rather than telling the whole story in one go. That way, anyone reading can digest matters for themselves. For those that wish to diminish the story, it would be more difficult for them to hold sway.SC

MH
Fair enough. I am fine with posting information. Its just draining debating with people who are employed and trained to misdirect.

I think I will post but stay away from debating.

SC
Ok if that's how you feel. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable in yourself. Just remember that their opposition and diversionary remarks are not really aimed at you. They are for the wider public and/or board members. They always claim that there is nothing personal in their approach.Of, course, they can claim that, can't they?

MH
The frustration is that it is a war between me and them for public opinion but they have far more resources and dirty tactics. Nothing is beneath them. Another frustrating thing is that nobody else has spoken up even alluding to being on our side. Thats another thing that makes it draining. I want to continue posting new information but I am concerned replying to false arguments may be al waste of time.

SC
No-one is going to speak in our favour when every-time you state something, they pounce like a pack of wolves. That's off-putting to most people.A prime example of the tactic of using peer pressure to quell debate. But, as I said , please don't be concerned. Its me they are after, not you. I respect your anxiety, though, so if anything makes you unwell, then don't do it. Remember what I said to you some time ago? How those forces of disenchantment (FoE)can make you ill? Really, I'd be happy for you just to post my reflections. I'm just not sure if the board would except that? We may get away with it for a time? Still, you must decide what is best for you. Dont do anything against your instinct. I wont be disappointed. I think you have done very well,so far and I thank you enormously.SC

MH
Thanks for being brave and saying what happened. I'm proud and honored to help.

SC
Nice to have you along. Goodnight MH.

SC
I see that stuneville is back with his dismissive line. It is obvious to see where his comfort zone lay. One only has to look at his two posts this morning to see that he is far more comfortable discussing works of fiction, than he is discussing real matters. No wonder that he couldn't wait to get rid of me. Its all a bit too hot for him. Under his guidance, the ff is doomed to remain what it has become: a third-rate tittle-tattle society. As this will be my last request of you, I ask that you post this in its entirety. Then I can sit back and watch his arse-lickers rush once more to his defence. I ask of you no more. Anyone who is interested in the real story of the Enfield Poltergeist will need to go to Polterwotsit in future. For that is the home for Poltergeists. And I am The Greatest Poltergeist the World has ever seen. My name is Stuart Certain and I am The Enfield Poltergeist.

Thank You

SC

MH
In that case I might as well go out in a blaze of glory and tell them how i really feel.

SC
Good on you. But think first. It may be in your best interests to stay. Otherwise they will just talk openly , but behind your back, if you see what I mean.

Remember,You are in the clear as to identities.

That was another quick conclusion they jumped to. And now they are proven WRONG.

You may receive a warning, but he (stuneville) can hardly ban you for posting. Otherwise it will show him up even more.

MH
I just read the posts. I see you're right. Whats annoying is that they purposely misinterpret my posts and ask stupid questions.

Then they play the "yeah we're definitely secret service" game which is very common for them to play since on the surface what I am accusing them of sounds ridiculous to the mainstream.

SC
Its very amusing to note that they were so anxious to call for 'Concrete' evidence Now they have 'Concrete' evidence of their own rash stupidity.HA!

Second thoughts, why don't you post this whole conversation. Just to ram home the point? Bunch of deathwatch beetles that they all are.

MH
What do you mean when you speak from the point of view of the poltergeist? That is something that confuses me and everyone else.

I mean is it a poetic device? Or is it literal? Did you have PK powers? I am not doubting you I am just curious.

That is something that i'm sure confuses the genuine lurkers on the board

SC
Yes, I had powers. And of course, it is poetic. My name was given to me by Janet. She said it was my psychic name. That name cost me 10p and a box of swan vesta matches. the same box of matches that is shown burnt to a crisp in GLPs book. She constructed my name from the three central letters from the lower row of the Ouija board - STU, and Certain, for I told her that I couldn't be 'certain' of anything, with my poor eyesight. For I had failed to recognise them in the grave yard. They, at first, didn't recognise me either, for I was standing in the shadows of some overhanging branches.

Appropos of nothing, Kevin Ayers later reworked his Soft Machine song Why are we sleeping? on his patchy 1974 solo album The Confessions of Dr Dream.

I believe the lyrics were inspired by Ayer's reading of Gurdjieff, who posited that we spend much of our lives in a barely conscious state.

My favourite Ayers album is Yes, we have no Mananas. No Gurdjieff on that one, though.

Thank you for posting that MM, and i am not a special branch person, i assure you, i am interested by what SC has to say, but it is the fact of him saying he is a poltergiest, i am sure you understand how ridiculous that sounds to us.
Please tell me how the heck we are supposed to believe this?

I have to edit this to say that i understand he thinks hes the human responsible for the said activity as he has powers, but why did he choose the Enfield home? unless he is a member or close friend of the family, and why do all those things to them, it seems a bit mean, did he have no control over his said powers?

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that MM, and i am not a special branch person, i assure you, i am interested by what SC has to say, but it is the fact of him saying he is a poltergiest, i am sure you understand how ridiculous that sounds to us.
Please tell me how the heck we are supposed to believe this?

I have to edit this to say that i understand he thinks hes the human responsible for the said activity as he has powers, but why did he choose the Enfield home? unless he is a member or close friend of the family, and why do all those things to them, it seems a bit mean, did he have no control over his said powers?

That is precisely why I asked him that question at the end.

It is unclear to me at this point whether he was originally blessed with these powers (Geller, etc.) or if he was given these temporary powers during a military experiment (he alluded to the Philadelphia Experiment at the beginning). My guess is towards the latter. And would explain the need to misdirect by intelligence.

He has promised much more and his only request was that I publish this transcript here. I'm personally excited to learn more. He is a strong believer of the Forces of Enchantment and that is my best guess for why he wants to tell the story piece by piece.

I did experience strange events when I first starting talking to him. Signs, noises, synchronicities, etc. That's why I am so supportive in case others are wondering.

And that is your right to believe dear, and i respect that.
The Philidelphia Experiment was to do with trying to unify electromagnetism and gravity, is he saying that thats a part of what is happening, maybe it opened up a hole, like in that three part series Triangle.

And that is your right to believe dear, and i respect that.
The Philidelphia Experiment was to do with trying to unify electromagnetism and gravity, is he saying that thats a part of what is happening, maybe it opened up a hole, like in that three part series Triangle.

He hasn't discussed that yet. I'm unsure if he brought the experiment up to suggest a hole was opened or if he just brought it up to suggest the military was doing experiments of that nature back then.

If you would kindly ask him if this is why please.
I am not saying i believe or disbelieve, i have an open mind, and if i am being led down the proverbial garden path, then so be it, its just my time wasted ;)

If you would kindly ask him if this is why please.
I am not saying i believe or disbelieve, i have an open mind, and if i am being led down the proverbial garden path, then so be it, its just my time wasted ;)

He follows this thread closely. He is aware we are all curious. I hope he answers that question soon.

Ok, I will admit that on those few occasions when Mr Certain's alter ego Carmilla K dropped the pantomime vampire act, that persona proved to be occasionally capable of making intelligent and constructive contributions on other topics. I could have enjoyed reading more of those.

I'm with Shady, I'm willing to take a turn down this particular garden path and see what there is to see. @musichunch has been able to draw out a little more coherence from SC than we have hitherto seen, and deserves congratulations for that. I also think it is perhaps unfair to expect every purported protagonist in an episode of high strangeness to present their version of events with the detachment, objectivity and rigour we might rightly expect from an academic observer - those might be impossibly high standards to demand. We might be throwing the odd baby out with the bathwater.

If MH and SC have happened upon a channel of communication which they are comfortable about sharing with us, I'd say let's stay with it for a while - there's enough already been said to rekindle my curiosity. As Shady says, worst case scenario is there'll be a few minutes of our lives we won't get back.

Yes, we can run with this for a while - bearing in mind that SC/CK was banned not for content but attitude.

I do have to say for my own part that as his narrative - such as it is - develops, and more and more stuff gets lumped into it, I find it steadily less credible (the Philadelphia Experiment? really?). But that'll doubtless be down to my MI6 status, of course.

We should all declare our MI6 personas. I like to believe I'm Emma Peel, but fear I'm more Judi Dench.
I reckon I'm Bond's buddy Felix because I haven't got the stomach for being in the middle of dangerous situations nowadays but I'll help a mate out if I can.

Stuart Certain said:
Those posters have absolutely no idea of what I went through.

They speak out of ignorance, of course, and their general responses seem to be the result of accepting the Status Quo, for nearly 40 years now.
Yeah, sorry about that. But they're on their final tour now, so we may as well see them out.

Stu, are you a Tom Hiddleston, Daniel Craig or Alec Guinness sort of an MI6 intelligence officer?
In my head? One of the first two. In reality - tired, cynical and eyesight not what it was, so the last. No martinis or apres-ski at Klosters, but plenty of sitting around in the drizzle, waiting for something that might not even happen.

And I'm at the age now where nothing happening is a good thing.

So the Alec Guinness then.

Prepare for a purebreed starpilot and a pair of dazzling droids directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back