• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Moment An 'Advanced' Alien Race Makes Contact—It's Game Over

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
The famous scientist Stephen Hawking has warned us not to be too eager to try to make contact with
hypothetical aliens - He has aptly pointed out the American Indians making contact with Columbus and the ensuing tragedy befalling them afterwards.

I say that if those aleins supposedly occupying the many UFO sightings, are, assuming the sightings are in fact alien, doing us a favor by not making contact.

Imagine, if you will, species of beings making Humans seem dumb - Not too hard to imagine if you think about it.

There is no way such a species could meet Man as an equal - And friendly as they may seem, they would rather quickly enslave the entire Human race.

So don't worry, be happy - for now no intelligently controled UFO craft has been proven!

-AlienView{aka: alienview-tao}

PS: Please to meet you - I used to post on the now defunct Alien Hub.
Hope you don't mind my speculations - But until proven otherwise, a good part of Ufology is sitll speculation.

In my unhumble opinion they merely don't contact because their biological unit is so different for the beings on this earth.
It's like throwing a spikey ball in with a bunch of purple grapes and expecting the grapes to be happy about it.

There is no way such a species could meet Man as an equal
Why would this be the only definitive proposition?

Is it not equally-valid to presuppose that an advanced sentient alien species might view us the same way we, as the civilized citizens of Earth, look at eg the Amazon rain-forests?

Something unusual. Amazing. But not necessarily to be either consumed or occupied.

Your proposition (which is a worst-case anthroprojective predator-prey analogy) may be far too pessimistically-apocalyptic.

Why would this be the only definitive proposition?

Is it not equally-valid to presuppose that an advanced sentient alien species might view us the same way we, as the civilized citizens of Earth, look at eg the Amazon rain-forests?

Something unusual. Amazing. But not necessarily to be either consumed or occupied.

Your proposition (which is a worst-case anthroprojective predator-prey analogy) may be far too pessimistically-apocalyptic.

Assume the worst and hope for the best.

My speculation goes this way - Even if this alien species is benign - Why would they help a species, such ss Man, who for all the years of his existence has been hell bent on war and conquest?

If not the elimination of Man for the safety of others in the galaxy - they might feel obligated to enslave Man for the good of all.

Assume for a moment that Jesus Christ represented an advanced alien race - What happened to him?

And has his message of peace and love been absorbed by Mankind? - NO, Man still remains a semi-civilized race of barbarians.

How many thousands of years and prophets does Man need to evolve? -

Or is it that Man can not evolve past his primitive roots???

In my unhumble opinion they merely don't contact because their biological unit is so different for the beings on this earth.
It's like throwing a spikey ball in with a bunch of purple grapes and expecting the grapes to be happy about it.

What information do you have about the biology of aliens and where did you get it?

You speak as if alien species have been catalogued, classified and anaysed by science when they have not.

Without evidential support, a little humblness might be appropriate. I'm sure that all will be glad to read whatever you can present.

Last edited:
My sources are confined to myself and my words are for those who are open to possibilities

We shouldnt automatically try to meet aliens, we should view them objectively just like how we view parasites: Interactions are either 1) good for us or 2) bad for us. If it is #2 this suggests why we havn't made much contact. Even a comparison of seeing one is like sticking your hand in acid

Last edited:
My sources are confined to myself and my words are for those who are open to possibilities

We have to view aliens similar to how we think of parasites. 1) we don't want parasites or 2) do they offer anything good
either they are more good or more bad for us

'Open to possibilities' is the default state of many here, but 'willing to accept claims without grounds to suppose them true' is the domain of fiction and religion. You may entertain, but there will be few converts with such an approach.

Why do we 'have to' view them as parasites? Do you have evidence that extra-terrestrial beings are parasitic? It's quite possible, of course, but no more probable that any other relationship between two species--predatory, symbiotic...

You want to know my source. I summoned one. There are thousands of different ET races. Our universe is older than our planet. Actually I don't know if that's true. I just know they are already advanced. And here

Last edited:
You want to know my source. I summoned one. There are thousands of different ET races. Our universe is older than our planet. Actually I don't know if that's true. I just know they are already advanced. And here

Would you be able to explain the circumstances of your having summoned an alien?

I'm sure that you're aware that the default position of most people would be to disbelieve such a claim without corroboration or--at least--description.

We can only suppose contributors to be honest in their claims, but this only requires that we accept that you believe that you summoned an alien.

The difference between clashes between human cultures and possible contact with extraterrestrials is this; more advanced human cultures could always find something they wanted from less advanced cultures, while extraterrestrials as the word is generally understood will likely need nothing from ourselves or our planet. Assuming they are able to travel interstellar distances relatively easily, there is no resource to be acquired on Earth that is not easier to acquire in space. It's unlikely they're going to view the Earth as a potential new home because the atmosphere is highly unlikely to be conducive to their long term residence here, and any attempt to 'terraform' (xenoform?) Earth would result in the loss of the one extraordinary quality it has; its biology.

On the other hand...

It seems to me at least likely that any technology facilitating interstellar travel potentially also allows travel through time and parallel universes. Any advanced beings from alternate versions of Earth could quite possibly look to our Earth as a potential home, and its current population as an inconvenience. Perhaps the reason greys look so humanoid is that their evolutionary origins are shared with humans; they're just a parallel or future form of humanity, here planning their takeover of Earth Prime (as we might call it).

Man can not evolve past his primitive roots???

This does seem to be the case, fight or flight would need to be replaced in order for us to arrive beyond our core primitive default mindset. Just stick yourself in with a wild animal and see which one you are. Oh yeah i forgot the freezer, the most unfortunate default there is.

All of the above rather assumes some kind of faster than light travel is possible at all.

All of the above rather assumes some kind of faster than light travel is possible at all.
Yep! If we're not going to make that assumption for the sake of argument, we can delete this thread. Over to the mods!

Please provide great detail about how you 'summoned' an alien. Thanks.

Please provide great detail about how you 'summoned' an alien. Thanks.

Maybe sheer wish becoming will? I'm going to try an experiment: I'm wishing that some of my enemies will be hit by Perseid meteorites. I'll report back.

Maybe sheer wish becoming will? I'm going to try an experiment: I'm wishing that some of my enemies will be hit by Perseid meteorites. I'll report back.
I hope I'm not one of your enemies...? :worry:

You are Donald Trump, and I claim my five pounds!

here is what happened. i owned notdej in an argument. we both laughed secretly. the moderator of that forum saw it and didn't like it and deleted the post. he made a post saying that people who act how i did are irrational, wrong, can't control themselves, and stupid, without naming names. he confessed it was about me and then banned me, then got his mod privalidges revoked or something. i got back on but the admin deleted my posts but not the one who was arguing me. i got fed up with all the lies and said that it was partly whoever runs the forums fault, if you lie yourself, then you attract that type of person. everyone on there made up stories, a big portion you could find flaws that disproved it. i said "Ciao" expecting to be banned. then now everyone knows i can say i am chicken sal you think i am lingering here too long, that i should be gone but i stayed on the forum after i got banned for what 2 weeks. within that time i got bored and antzy. i went outside and yeah waved to its ship and eventually met it 3 feet tall standing by the bush and saw the figurine skinny black in the dark. a jingling outside of my window sounded like a copper plate landed about 3 inches wide i looked out and it ducked but i saw the humanoid 3 feet. i knew all the people like Dr wu "Ha! There's likely no aliens here, an unlikely chance!! HA!!" i could laugh at. If any of you became vegetarian you would understand how you can pull energy.

I went outside and yeah waved to its ship and eventually met it 3 feet tall standing by the bush and saw the figurine skinny black in the dark. a jingling outside of my window sounded like a copper plate landed about 3 inches wide i looked out and it ducked but i saw the humanoid 3 feet.

So your 'summoning' amounted to waving--I see.

A lot of mushrooms in that vegetarian diet?

You at your age would have to become vegetarian for about 11 years to be able to have energy experiences, where you can feel it, control it, direct it, guide it. I'm young and it only took me a couple years.

here is what happened. i owned notdej in an argument. we both laughed secretly. the moderator of that forum saw it and didn't like it and deleted the post. he made a post saying that people who act how i did are irrational, wrong, can't control themselves, and stupid, without naming names. he confessed it was about me and then banned me, then got his mod privalidges revoked or something. i got back on but the admin deleted my posts but not the one who was arguing me. i got fed up with all the lies and said that it was partly whoever runs the forums fault, if you lie yourself, then you attract that type of person. everyone on there made up stories, a big portion you could find flaws that disproved it. i said "Ciao" expecting to be banned. then now everyone knows i can say i am chicken sal you think i am lingering here too long, that i should be gone but i stayed on the forum after i got banned for what 2 weeks. within that time i got bored and antzy. i went outside and yeah waved to its ship and eventually met it 3 feet tall standing by the bush and saw the figurine skinny black in the dark. a jingling outside of my window sounded like a copper plate landed about 3 inches wide i looked out and it ducked but i saw the humanoid 3 feet. i knew all the people like Dr wu "Ha! There's likely no aliens here, an unlikely chance!! HA!!" i could laugh at. If any of you became vegetarian you would understand how you can pull energy.
Next time you summon them, please bring a camera.

i thought about that, but it's not much different than scientists going into the ocean, picking sea horses, then dissecting them.

a lot of the members fostered the same attitude the owner had, that aliens are a silly made up topic. hence why you guys are more interested then most of them who read this.

here is the extended part. I think god pulled the conversation to unfold this way so you'd be less skeptical.

There's 2 interesting clues. My fence in my yard is down. Creating a great environment for freedom of movement. the 2nd: just 10 days before, my cousin with 2 children were staying here. I dont know about you but i've never been around children in my life more than 5 minutes just cause i am young and not much family or friends with kids. The kids were both the exact same height as

So I may have encountered a gray before but I didn't verify. When you are depressed and your neighbour just died cause of your erratic energy, and you got pulled away from your house the night they died, you looked up to the mountains and thought there was aliens. as you walk home the next morning, you let out a energy feeling, that life is so pointless and no meaning, you let out a hope that aliens will show you otherwise. i only believed in the grays for love and support. that next night that i got home, i didnt know my neighbour died. but i lied in bed. just as i past outed, i had a dream. i saw myself in my bed. i knew something was out my door. i walked to it, and opened the door to look out. it was a gray alien with a smiling face. i woke up in my bed now, no images, just dark. i heard the sounds "Bang bang bang screech bang bang bang screech" it was exactly as a large stick banging the ground 3 times, and the 3rd time it was pulled. This would be for them an obvious indicator of not "random noise" such as a motor or washing machine. A deliberate sound.

I had the feeling i should have got up but never did.

Anyway this time after i was banned, i believe in and trust in god and the universe, and know its not by chance.

I had trust in god so i stepped outside and i sensed there was a chance of beings up in the skies so i did an energy pull. This is where everyone always gets skeptical but vegetarians will understand i assure you. I can pull energy. It's like you see a balloon floating in the air and you just will it to come closer and it does, except it's with energy.

Right after the energy pull of expecting something to respond to it, a single light flashed once. I was sure it was aliens.

You at your age would have to become vegetarian for about 11 years to be able to have energy experiences, where you can feel it, control it, direct it, guide it. I'm young and it only took me a couple years.
Most of the vegetarians I've met have no energy at all. They need to take vitamin supplements.

This is where everyone always gets skeptical but vegetarians will understand i assure you. I can pull energy. It's like you see a balloon floating in the air and you just will it to come closer and it does, except it's with energy.

Right after the energy pull of expecting something to respond to it, a single light flashed once. I was sure it was aliens.
So, I'm sympathetic to your experience of appealing to the universe/the divine/*insert your preferred label here* and believing you got a response. I've had my own somewhat analogous experience. But I've also got long-term experience of being vegetarian, and I cannot relate at all to this notion of energy pulling. Could you expand on that, at all?

It was on topic because the base of secrecy in there

Maybe not all vegetarians are more psychic but the stats seem to point so, i've never had a convo with a meat eater saying they had strange psychic phenomenae, but about 5 vegetarians have claimed to.

"I can't have been much older than ten or eleven. I was walking home from a friend's house, and I vaguely recall we thought we'd seen some strange lights in the sky. I'd previously devoured Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious World, my formative Fortean text, and with a child's impetuosity I wanted certainty. I wanted proof of the paranormal. The lights in the sky were ambiguous - Leeds/Bradford airport was nearby. As I walked home I was almost muttering an incantation, a plea, a prayer (although I was not a religious boy) - call it what you will - for proof. But nothing out-of-the-ordinary happened on the walk home, nor in the evening, and I must have had supper and climbed the wooden steps to Bedfordshire, as per usual.

In the small hours of the next morning I was awoken by the sound of malign laughter from my window-ledge outside."

That may have been an alien.
Basically everything is, well throw away scientists arbitrary understanding of quantum entanglement because EVERYTHING is entangled to the billionths degree.

Back