• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

Im reading this thread and every time i try to get onto page 3 i am getting this

upload_2017-5-31_10-37-29.png

No such problem here.
Anybody else?

No problems with Page 3 here - Safari on Mac.

Could somebody who got a warning previously now try page 3 again and report, please?

If they know where the hackers are, why dont they stomp on em?

Edit: I didnt mean the mods here

Last edited:
Also, if you use the back button, it still says 'Dangerous' at the top (in the URL box).

Right, I've removed all links (most dead anyway), from Page 3 and referred it to Stu to kick along to the Tech people.

Let me know whether my last attempt has helped.

Thank you Yith, works now, and i can read the rest of the thread :D *for Yith :kiss: *

Its back again on page 8 Yith, i suspect its dotted around this thread, i blame the aliens

Hmmm. Time for admins to do some virus-cleaning. It's possible that the FTMB has now become infected.

Well so far its just been this thread, could it be the old links again?

Well so far its just been this thread, could it be the old links again?
I don't quite understand the medium of delivery. Maybe it's the particular website in those old links?

Damnation, here i was all excited like about some new, new information regarding the ship's ship (hopefully astronavigated by H84 and friends...) However, woe and alas, the thread is ful of error corecting prognostications! Based on archaicc images!

I blame it on the Cones! The Cones! Obsolete technological dead enders!

I blame it on the Cones! The Cones! Obsolete technological dead enders!
Well, they did have to be engineered to incredibly tight tolerances.

Its back again on page 8 Yith, i suspect its dotted around this thread, i blame the aliens
Yep - the address of page 8 is preceded by the word "warning" in the address bar (Windows 7 & Chrome, if anyone's interested), and shortly after, the full-page warning screen as reported above appears.

Back