• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

Human_84

Somewhat human
I've been a member here for approximately a year and can say I enjoy the fortean culture. It’s been great conversing with everyone and I'll continue to do so as always. Now for the post.

I've been part of an ongoing project for several years which will be completed very-very soon. Every individual in my group is a contactee by the same race of beings not of earth. With our combined knowledge and the indiscriminate help of these beings, we are constructing a ship to hold many. Earlier prototypes using this foreign technology have proven to be highly successful. They all have taken advantage of the same principal using a form of propulsion that sports no moving parts and all have reached what you may call ZPE. The engine generates and displaces plasma energy without combustion. It is an Earth ship. Its external shell will cycle through the full color spectrum in flight with amber to blue and so forth; this is part of its working. Most electronic equipment will cease to function in the vicinity when it’s running; same thing. I will take questions but keep the answers to a minimum since we don't need this sabotaged and media flowing in. Reason for this post? We want to see reaction on your thoughts as a public. We want to hear the first-glance opinions of people who don’t work on this monstrosity each day and night. The technology, it’s all in the hieroglyphs and we follow many of those tightly. Its about the yin and the yang, balance, the matrix table, and the star of david. We're curious what your thoughts are when you haven't seen the working prototypes, when you aren't a contactee. Perspective is an amazing thing. We're solid in our thoughts and diligently working. You on the other hand will automatically oppose this information and the reason is obvious. Its far simpler for you to deny things, than to come change your viewpoints. Therfor this is a lesson for us regarding the thought process of people unfamiliar with fabulous things. We've recently decided that it would be interesting to put a bit of information out and see what viewpoints turn up. We want to hear your thoughts. You. This should get interesting. We're watching.

Edit: Links removed as no longer connected to images. P_M

What's the meaning of the Egyptian tablet?
Will it be part of the ship?

And what's the meaning of the newspaper clipping starting with the headline: "Amputés de guerre reconnaît votre d*** à la confide***"? This suggests a link with http://www.waramps.ca/apropos/home.html, a Canadian organization.

And the map segment showing the word "Kwetabohigan", which is a Canadian river.

It's all very mysterious.

The first six links don't work for me in the post. But they appear to work when I past the address into my browser.

1. Why is the same partial face superimposed on each picture? It obscures the details.
2. The diagram heavily uses 6-fold radial symmetry. Yet pictures 2, 5 & 6 show 4-fold symmetry. Inconsistant or irrelevant?
3. How are you sure that whoever you're in contact with isn't intentionally wasting your time & resources? This seems to happen a lot with contactees.
4. You're not involved with Rael or the Solar Temple, are you?

Another thing - if they were really advanced they would have probably been able to tell you that you need no ship to travel, in fact you need go nowhere, but could go anywhere, anywhen.

That would really be impressive.

Not what I have seen here.

Also, so many cults seem intent on saying "An illusion will be lifted from the eyes of humanity, and we shall transcend this place".

Maybe; but I think we shed illusions - (the world is flat, here be monsters, the sun orbits us and can be caught in a fishing net so we can tell it to slow down) - as time goes by.

More will follow - shortly it seems.

What then? Would you stick around? Would they?

Unfortunately I see from the first image that the second tersus in the sixth sector of the glyph has been badly calculated. It should read eighteen power nine after induction and not before (as shown). Unless this was done on purpose, to confuse people wanting to replicate the power system, then it would result in complete shut-down and nothing actually going against Earth gravity.

But that would be silly, wouldn't it?

oh man! I don't know if I should get involved in this post. I'm already up to my neck in SERPO. :wow:

All very interesting - I do hope you have patented the technology otherwise someone is going to have it off.

Why is picture 4 apparently of a copper tube and a lump of granite (or possibly a similar lightly metamorphic igneous rock high in potassioum felspar, quartz and mica)? You aren't also testing ancient egyptian rock cutting techniques?

Will the finished craft (is that what is being built in the last picture?) be able to transport a person?

Any video or piccies of the prototypes in flight?

How significant are the various pictures as some of them don't make much sense out of contest? Fancy explaining a few in more detail?

When do you think you'll be able to start testing?

Anyone else getting the uncharitable thought "Movementarians"?

Anyone else getting the uncharitable thought "Movementarians"?

no, not me!! I'm just a wonderin, what a " perosn" is. :_pished:

I'll get me jacket..

Damn!! how the hell are we gonna fit that thing on the ship!!

ok mates! were going to have to draw straws! shortest straw stays!!

"Why is it us? Why us?"

"Because we're here, lad."

well! who's going then!!!!

"Seven officers including surgeon"

'what about the enlisted men!! we need help with all this stuff!!'

"Damn the levies man... "

"there should be 12 more men working on this redoubt."

'where the hell have you been !! SERPO!! we can do it with eight!!! '

" Yes sir... very good, sir."

"You know this boy?"

'yes! damn you , he feeds the perosn!!'

"Orderly! Keep the flies away. Damn you! "

"The way of the Lord has been shown to us! "

"You mean your only plan is to stand behind a few feet of mealie bags and wait?"

"Well if you want me to dance... "

"Don't bother."

" Well, chin chin. Do carry on with your mud pies."

-Yeah, sort of like a female hippo in labor "

AND THE FORTEANS boarded the ship.. for the long journey to the stars.. but as they did so they could hear...
Death waits you! You have made a covenant with death and with hell. You are in agreement. You're all going to die! Don't you realize? Can't you see? You're all going to die! Death awaits you all! "

The Lord of Hosts is with us.
-I hope so... as I live and die, I hope so.
and as the hatch closed I heard .."

"Your bloody egos don't matter anymore. We're dead! "

What do you intend to do with the ship once it is completed?

Stormkhan said:
Unfortunately I see from the first image that the second tersus in the sixth sector of the glyph has been badly calculated. It should read eighteen power nine after induction and not before (as shown). Unless this was done on purpose, to confuse people wanting to replicate the power system, then it would result in complete shut-down and nothing actually going against Earth gravity.

But that would be silly, wouldn't it?

Maybe they are silly - they made the snakes look like slimy green alien worms with two empty eye sockets and gaping mouths which were curling their bodies around a big stick.

Wierd aren't they?

i can see from the fifth file, that gas welding is a universally accepted form of metal adhesion. Do more advanced species than homo sapiens sapiens , continue in the terran favoured combination, of acetylene and oxygen, or are more exotic materials utilised?

Those hieroglyphs look very strange, is it actually ancient Egyptian? If so what's it from?

Why do I feel like a lab rat?

My little pink nose is twitching suspiciously... ;)

Human_84 said:
I've been a member here for approximately a year and can say I enjoy the fortean culture. It’s been great conversing with everyone and I'll continue to do so as always.
Glad to hear it! However much we may disagree on some points, you stick to your guns. that's a good quality.
Human_84 said:
I've been part of an ongoing project for several years which will be completed very-very soon. Every individual in my group is a contactee by the same race of beings not of earth...
Ok then.
Human_84 said:
We're curious what your thoughts are when you haven't seen the working prototypes, when you aren't a contactee. Perspective is an amazing thing.
It is, isn't it?
Human_84 said:
We're solid in our thoughts and diligently working. You on the other hand will automatically oppose this information and the reason is obvious. Its far simpler for you to deny things, than to come change your viewpoints.
One hell of a presumption, I must say. What if we're open minded? What if we ask a shed load of technical questions? What if we ask why your group were contacted in preference to others? What if we ask why this is any different from you rmuch touted Starships in late January or the Spaceship Capricorn (which I know you said you merely presented, but not necessarily stating it was fact - crying wolf does you no favours when you then want us to accept, prima facie, that you are building a starship with the help of aliens)?
Human_84 said:
We want to hear your thoughts. You. This should get interesting. We're watching.
As are we. How long do you estimate until completion?

Be careful, Human 84, remember what happened to George Adamski. Found dead on a coal tip!

Huh? What? Different Adamski? Oh, right.

Now now, no-one mention "Crazy". That was just Seal on his own, and anyway would be OT.

Probably.

So then, Human_84, when did these extra/ultra-terrestrials first contact you?

"I've been part of an ongoing project for several years which will be completed very-very soon"

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Why don't you wait a bit and tell us when you've actually got something?
These UFO scams are all the same.

looks like a load of bolts and round things chucked togeher
now honestly you saying that you intend goin into space with this contraption of yours!
so ok you say you have a revelutionary propulsion that uses no movin parts
..ok..
but is it gas/gamma ray or solar radiation/meteorite proof?
you get the gist
and then theres the small problem of navigation,you go wizzin off at ravalistic speeds to who knows where wheeee..
and you want to come back emm wheres the a to z anyone..

no really..?

Starship Capricorn?

Starships in january. anyone?

More tedious schoolboy sci fi unconvincingly masquerading as an extra terrestial tease.

One Big Yawn.

-

Human - pay no attention to the narrow minded nay-sayers. I for one am ready to transition to a whole new level of understanding. I'm ready for a radical shakedown of all my most fundamental ideas. I stand willing to undergo the disorienting and traumatic initiation into the next level. The apparent absurdity of any information you and your teammates might offer does not faze me - I would expect to be confronted by the surreal, the inscrutable, the bizarre. I am prepared to sign over all of my worldly wealth and property, or my soul, whatever it takes, for a five minute ride in your ship. I'm completely serious. My mind is a blank slate. Feed me. Star of David, yin & yang, hieroglyphics, bring it on.

Timble2 said:
Those hieroglyphs look very strange, is it actually ancient Egyptian? If so what's it from?

“The cruciform above circle has no Egyptian hieroglyph associated, so I assume it is a bastardised, inverted Ankh. This could be used as a warning, or more probably a first ritual utterance, for ensuring the elder gods are given towards good favour in this enterprise.”

and so began my refutation of H84s venerable papyrus, but after the first character, i couldn't bear it within myself to go on. Suffice to say there's not a single correct 'glyph in the whole image, aside from "L", leo which is facing the right way. thank Ra.

Please let me second the motions above, to come out into the open and say, without fear of censure for being too *negative*, or *closed-minded*, that this is complete and utter horseshit. Entertaining, to be sure, but let’s nip this one in the bud. We can ill-afford another Serpo.

edit - to be fair the first character could be nfr- edit

Oooh! What a cynical lot we are! 8)

Human_84, you are Lobby Ludd, (a psychology student), and I claim my £5!

I for one would love to see this thing flying.
So, when can you arrange for a group of us to witness a demonstration flight?
Soon, is what you said - so I'm sure we don't have long to wait, right? ;)

I have a theory regarding these images - and the claims relating to them - and though it's liable to be controversial to some, I'll still stand by it because the evidence seems good.

The theory, broadly speaking, goes along these lines:

That it is all a big pile of arse.

Ruff that screenplay was absolutley spiffing.
thank you, coldelephant :D

And, no offense intented Human_84 !!

I'm just burned out I think on this (serpo and UFO stuff I think) :gaga:

ruff

Back