• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Twenty Three (The Number: Coincidences Involving '23')

A

Anonymous

Twenty Three

I seem to have misplaced my issue of FT with the information about the "23" website; I was hoping to have a look while I have access to the internet. Can anyone give me information on the website or the whole twenty three phenomenon its self?

Here's one i just came across.....
http://www.teleport.com/~ingebret/23.html
back with more later.....
BTW, my middle name (the one I go by) and my last name both begin with W, the 23rd letter of the alphabet. My birthday is September 23........and the hits just keep on coming!

sureshot:D

R U Sure it was 23 ???

Hello there !!

Are you sure it was number 23 and not number 27 ???? I seem to remember lots of coincidences regarding 27 being highlighted in previous issues of FT - or perhaps I've just got a bad memory ?? !

Most of the sites, etc. deal with "23". Read the "Illuminati" books by Robert Anton Wilson sometime........:)

sureshot

Well, the most often cited number that I have seen spoken of is "23". I first saw this in the "Illuminati" books by Robert Anton Wilson, but I'm not sure if he came up with the idea or it aleready existed and he incorporated it into the books......

sure"Hail Eris!"shot :)

Here's the funny part... When I finished reading this thread I scrolled down and saw this.....

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:27 :eek!!!!:

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 .

first 2 numbers = 2: second 2 number = 7 27

spooky

dot

does anyone notice how many times there are 23 users online and in any of the forums ?

Yes it is - and it should make perfect sense because I've had a glass of wne or two!:spinning

Carole

Well, on occasions in the past, references have been made to the repeated occurence of the number 27. I think it was on the FT letters page when I read a letter about it, and instantly turned to page 27 to find.....Mythconception No 27! Blimey.

I just seem to see 23,s in all places, one of the worst is the telly,loads of no.23 houses, references to 23 in conversation ie. "about 23 miles thataway " etc.

Illuminatus trilogy by O'shea and Wilson, theres lots on 23 in that

its about.......... well i read Illuminatus when it first came out realy and have been "finding" 23's ever since. ... its point is to draw your attention to the wonder of the everyday world, when u look close enuf... a gentle wake up call similar to surealism.

I just seem to see 23,s in all places, one of the worst is the telly,loads of no.23 houses, references to 23 in conversation ie. "about 23 miles thataway " etc.

Ever since Burroughs first talked up the 23 enigma, and especially since 'Illuminatus', artists and others in the media have deliberately been putting 23's into things. This of course means that there are more 23's around to convince people that it does indeed crop up everywhere, which means that the '23 meme' continues to replicate.

What was that Burroughs said about language and viruses??

There is also a website dedicated to the 27 Conspiracy !! (Which happens to be my birthdate - No! Day, not year, you cheeky beggars!)

Which probably goes to show you can develop a 'thing' about any number, and find examples if you look hard enough.

I won the lottery last week - well, it was only a fiver on Bananalotto - and the cheque is on my desk at the moment. Looking at all the various numbers printed on the cheque, there are, er, NO examples of 23 or 27 anywhere on it, even embedded in longer numbers. (Which proves something - or not.)

this is another Illuminati mind trick!!! the number 27 and 23 are the numbers fnord put by the illuminati to laugh at the clueless "herd"!!!

rynner said:
Looking at all the various numbers printed on the cheque, there are, er, NO examples of 23 or 27 anywhere on it, even embedded in longer numbers. (Which proves something - or not.)

It's a cover up by the NWO!:rolleyes:

Just looked at the amount of users online - 14 members and 9 guests - how spooky:confused:

If you control everything, fancy upping my overdraft in the near future?

I must quickly add another reply to this thread because otherwise there would be 13 and that would be... and also there are now 14, and if you add 1+4 you get 5, and 5 is made by adding 2+3, and with 2+3 you get exactly what you expected to see... all hail the enlightened ones

As of right now, there are 1823 threads on this board. Spooooky.

I remember a theorist going on about Burrows and the '23' thing.

He argued that the brain recognises this number easier than any other. Well I wouldn't know if this is true but I like the idea

Back