• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UFO Documentaries

Before I read this thread, I had downloaded this programme, and after 10 minutes switched it off and deleted it. To me it was just a case of same old, same old.

Before I read this thread, I had downloaded this programme, and after 10 minutes switched it off and deleted it. To me it was just a case of same old, same old.

Apart from the UFO that was seen and photographed in the Scottish highlands (but the witnesses and photographs have vanished and the newspaper that was originally given the story seems to have amnesia) there was nothing that hasn't been gone over before.

Apart from the UFO that was seen and photographed in the Scottish highlands (but the witnesses and photographs have vanished and the newspaper that was originally given the story seems to have amnesia) there was nothing that hasn't been gone over before.
I'm sorry, I didn't see this program, but if the witnesses and photos vanished, how does anyone know?

I'm sorry, I didn't see this program, but if the witnesses and photos vanished, how does anyone know?

Luckily Nick Pope remembered it in great detail, even had a copy of the photograph on the wall of his office.

the following is in my opinion the best documentary about ufos, ever made just an mostly uncut stream of strange footage, with no bias and commentary:
sadly the man who made this masterpiece, michael hesemann, has exited ufology for good
so an sequel is very unlikely

Why was that?

Some fascinating footage there.
as for it being fascinating exactly
hesemann also made an equally fascinating doorstopper sized book in 1995 called ufos: the secret story, full of obscure pictures wich can be found nowhere else

I don't see any attempt by Hesemann to explain those images; some of them are fakes (the Billy Meier ones for instance) and some are very easy to explain (i.e. the STS ice particles). I suppose he thinks that by displaying lots and lots of unfiltered evidence then some good stuff might be included just by chance. I think it just makes him look like an idiot.

I don't see any attempt by Hesemann to explain those images; some of them are fakes (the Billy Meier ones for instance) and some are very easy to explain (i.e. the STS ice particles). I suppose he thinks that by displaying lots and lots of unfiltered evidence then some good stuff might be included just by chance. I think it just makes him look like an idiot.
but thats exactly the point of the documentary, an unfiltered unbiased compilation of pre-cgi ufos

and also there is lots of good stuff in it, and this kinda makes up for the hoaxes
also the documentary came before people actually analized billy's pictures and found the lines who hanged the ships, then it all fell down after that

Back