• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

I've met four people into bestiality, none of them knew each other but stranger yet, they were all from and lived in Tamworth so I don't know if there was some sort of 'scene' going on there at the time?. Three of them were women, one was a bloke with the nickname Gonk who had sex with a goat. This was in the early 90's.

edit: my ex flatmate's just phoned me for a chat. He's from the East Midlands and I was laughing with him about what I've just described in this post. He just said "Oh yeah, I remember all that (bestiality) .. 30 years ago." .. roughly in the same part of England. I won't be looking into this one.

Last edited:
Youtube presented me this, quite good and interesting, modern string quartet.
I went to look up information on the composer on Wikipedia. And what does it say? :)

Personal life[edit]​

Haas is the dominant partner in a BDSM kink relationship with his wife, the American writer, BDSM educator, and actor Mollena Williams-Haas.[6] In 2016, The New York Times published an article about his BDSM relationship with his wife.[7]

Note: This is such difficult music, I have huge respect for the musicians.

Also: :)
The emotional atmosphere of many of his works is sombre.[3] Haas's operas have been criticized for evoking themes like suffering, illness and death to aesthetic voyeurism: "the piece [Haas's opera Thomas (2013)] comes dangerously close to a kind of palliative care ward tourism."[4]

Last edited:
I've met four people into bestiality, none of them knew each other but stranger yet, they were all from and lived in Tamworth so I don't know if there was some sort of 'scene' going on there at the time?. Three of them were women, one was a bloke with the nickname Gonk who had sex with a goat. This was in the early 90's.

edit: my ex flatmate's just phoned me for a chat. He's from the East Midlands and I was laughing with him about what I've just described in this post. He just said "Oh yeah, I remember all that (bestiality) .. 30 years ago." .. roughly in the same part of England. I won't be looking into this one.
That’s surprising - I’d have assumed on no basis whatsoever that men would be more into it than women.

That’s surprising - I’d have assumed on no basis whatsoever that men would be more into it than women.
I've no idea either. Maybe it was just a weird pervy Midlands thing that was happening with women there and then?. I remember a couple of the women's names but I won't be naming them here. 'Gonk' was a drummer in a band called King Woderik And The Yoghurts, the only male into that or he was just wasted so had sex with a goat? .. he never denied it, laughed it off and there were witnesses I was told.

I've no idea either. Maybe it was just a weird pervy Midlands thing that was happening with women there and then?. I remember a couple of the women's names but I won't be naming them here. 'Gonk' was a drummer in a band called King Woderik And The Yoghurts, the only male into that or he was just wasted so had sex with a goat? .. he never denied it, laughed it off and there were witnesses I was told.
Surely a contender for worst band name ever..

Surely a contender for worst band name ever..
Probably. I used to have and wear one of their T Shirts. This was before I knew the drummer had had sex with a goat. The Woderick thing was taken from The Life of Brian.

This was the first tweet I saw when I opened the app. I'm preparing an amateur lecture series on Dante, so I'm in a highly moral mood right now :) You can imagine my conflicted feelings about this.

20240301_220731.jpg

I'm sure that someone *** here once posted a FOAF story about a rocker couple that sometimes let a third party join the fun?
(*** I didn't post it. I find that too wild an idea.)
Might have been me. I knew a couple whose Alsatian cross could be induced to party by the liberal application of dog-friendly and crucially, smeary foods.

Am I alone? I don't understand any of that chart of even what it's about.

lt shows - from left to right - the stages in the “audition” process, and the decreasing numbers who “passed” each stage: 1,600 initial responses, 250 contacted by the organisers, 43 passed the VD tests, etc.

I deplore the morality of it, but l have to respect their application in producing a ****ing flowchart for this icky enterprise.

maximus otter

They all played Pop Up Pirate instead? .. always my plan B when the idea of a gang bang loses it's lustre. Pop Up Pirate's a thrill a minute.
Of course this has caught the attention of the. Internet. And there are already memes of that. The internet is a monster but sometimes it's funny:
20240303_003101.png

Of course this has caught the attention of the. Internet. And there are already memes of that. The internet is a monster but sometimes it's funny:
View attachment 74400
Meah .. good luck to them. As long as no one was hurt and it was all consensual? .. I hope Aella and her 'suitors' all enjoyed themselves but took family planning/STD precautions .. they're all just party animals.

I'd imagine anyone engaging in such practices would be appreciative of such detailed data should any kind of contact tracing be necessary.
And as for Aelia, i hope she benefits from the publicity and more power to her.
Though not my cup of tea, as far as I'm concerned, consenting adults behind closed doors can do as they will.

They all played Pop Up Pirate instead? .. always my plan B when the idea of a gang bang loses it's lustre. Pop Up Pirate's a thrill a minute.

Do you play with the fluffers when they're not fluffing?

Fair enough. How about weekdays?
I'm not the nanny you were almost certainly shagging roughly 50 years ago then killed in London so you might be disappointed but put on LL Cool J/hard as hell on on youtube just for that LL thing inappropriate humour reference answer. For shits and giggles. I'd link it here but mods are getting pissed off with random tune drops.

Well over ten years ago now, i was investigating a case of animal mutilation with Jon Downes up in Cleveland. We were talking to a police chief and a WPC at the police office about the case. I asked if there had been an occult activity in the area and they said no but then told us about this place called Skinningrove. The chief literally said "Oh yes, they are always fucking pigs up there". He went on to tell us how he knew a man who ran a pig farm near Skinningrove and the guy told and how he had to sack loads of workers from the town because he caught them shagging the pigs! Also they told us at length about all the incest that goes on there! This is from two coppers in the police station.

What I do on my weekends is none of your concern Lord Lucan.
The term 'fluffer' has more than one meaning.

On the London Underground 'fluffers' were night workers, usually women, who'd clean each day's accumulated lint or 'fluff' from under the escalators.

Two aspects of this intrigue me.
One is that on being introduced to a 'fluffer' one would know instantly which of the two professions they followed.

The other is that this was a vital job, especially in light of the 1987 King's Cross station fire.

Obviously respectability varies by community, but on consideration I was amused to realise that this is broadly true (unless there are people who lust after the reverse 'pit' of the knee—which would arguable be weirder than calves and shins).

GIGwC0hWEAAPhuP.jpeg

Well over ten years ago now, i was investigating a case of animal mutilation with Jon Downes up in Cleveland. We were talking to a police chief and a WPC at the police office about the case. I asked if there had been an occult activity in the area and they said no but then told us about this place called Skinningrove. The chief literally said "Oh yes, they are always fucking pigs up there". He went on to tell us how he knew a man who ran a pig farm near Skinningrove and the guy told and how he had to sack loads of workers from the town because he caught them shagging the pigs! Also they told us at length about all the incest that goes on there! This is from two coppers in the police station.
There was a huge child sex scandal in Cleveland in 1987.

Here's the Wiki page on it.
Cleveland child abuse scandal

The Cleveland child abuse scandal is a wave of suspected child sexual abuse cases in 1987 in Cleveland, England, many of which were later discredited.

In that year a large number of child sexual abuse allegations followed the use of a new and controversial diagnostic test by paediatricians at the Middlesbrough Hospital.

A total of 121 children were removed from their parents as a result. In 1988 the Butler-Sloss Inquiry into the cases concluded that most of the diagnoses were incorrect; 94 of the children were subsequently returned and the two paediatricians involved were criticized.

In 1991 the Children Act was implemented, in part as a result of the scandal and the ensuing report.

In 1997 a controversial TV documentary suggested that the majority of the diagnoses were in fact correct, and that a number of the children had again been determined to be at risk of abuse.

Obviously respectability varies by community, but on consideration I was amused to realise that this is broadly true (unless there are people who lust after the reverse 'pit' of the knee—which would arguable be weirder than calves and shins).

View attachment 74553
The scale might equally read downwards from 'Least Ridiculous' to 'Most Ridiculous'.

The version I heard is that the foot is a thing that crawling infants encounter; I have certainly witnessed adults, weirdly, encouraging their babies' games with their feet.

Makes me contrast them with those pussy-cats, who are often captured on video, recoiling in utter disgust!

Anyhow, the modern thinking about "perversions" is that they are a re-framing of a defeat as a victory, extracting triumphant sexual bliss from some humiliation. :meh:

Back