• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Y'know, only men have any interest in displaying their genitalia or concern about seeing other men's.

Women are never troubled by thoughts about whether to show off their pudenda to strangers online. It's something we rarely even think about.

Cats, dogs, lovely dress, duckface, dinner, manicure, new kitchen, baby, even baby bump - yup. Coochie - nope.

Y'know, only men have any interest in displaying their genitalia or concern about seeing other men's.

Women are never troubled by thoughts about whether to show off their pudenda to strangers online. It's something we rarely even think about.

Cats, dogs, lovely dress, duckface, dinner, manicure, new kitchen, baby, even baby bump - yup. Coochie - nope.
and?

• Then there'd be demands that we establish an image gallery from which members could select genitalia pics to add to their tally.
  • This would be followed by arguments over which casual drive-by posters should be sanctioned for making snarky comments about members' posted naughty bits.

... so then I got this idea to check if there already exists a website called "rate my penis" or so ...

What are you laughing at? .. I do like that tune you cheeky *****r :) .. s'good! ..

Okay, gathering members for my new band: "Swifty's Junk"!! :badge: Our first album: "Logical Phallusy" :rim:
"Killer Escargot" is gonna open for us on tour!

Last edited:
Okay, gathering members for my new band: "Swifty's Junk"!! :badge: Our first album: "Logical Phallusy" :rim:
"Killer Escargot" is gonna open for us on tour!

Well, not a band, but there is this book title (it's a leftist feminist interpretation of the phenomenon):

1616265205457.png Exposing Phallacy from Zer0 Books (johnhuntpublishing.com)

And while we're onto weird title, while wildly guessing for the name of a Russian nationalist mystic who is a Putin favorite, I stumbled on this. And I didn't find that Putin person (I don't mean Dugin).

1616265552404.png

Last edited:
The byline on this item is 2 April rather than 1 April. The video at the link below apparently represents a re-creation of the alleged event from the cited TV show rather than actual footage.
I convinced my boyfriend to have sex while sky-diving – but we ended up in A&E when he forgot to open his parachute

A COUPLE who had sex while sky-diving have revealed how they ended up in hospital after he forgot to open his parachute. ...

Speaking on TLC’s Sex Sent Me to ER, William sais: “I’m an adrenaline junkie and she’s an adrenanline junkie in training and she loves it and I love it.” ...

So when the couple decided to take part in a skydive, Leslie could think of no better time to join the mile high club. ...

While having sex in midair may seem tricky, Leslie was confident that they would have no trouble. ...

And she was right, and the couple fulfill their wildest fantasies mid air, but their love making quickly takes a wrong turn. ...

William says: “We’re having sex, we’re making love, the next time I look at the timer it hits me, we’re in trouble.”

Realising how close they are to the ground William deploys Leslie’s parachute before releasing his own, which flies up and hits him in the face leaving him in immense pain as he reaches the ground. ...

The couple head straight to A&E where doctors confirm that, luckily, the only thing broken is William’s nose. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/6911098/couple-hospital-sex-skydiving/

Hmm....

On average, you fall 200 feet per second during a skydive. From 10,000 feet, this means you'll be in freefall for approximately 30 seconds. From 14,000 feet, you'll fall for 60 seconds. From 18,000 feet, it's about 90 seconds.

The amount of time you’ll spend in freefall is typically around 50 seconds. But this can change, depending on altitude, weight and type of jump.

For example, tandem skydivers usually leave the aircraft at an altitude of 13,500 feet, then deploy their parachute at 5,000 feet. We calculate freefall time at 10 seconds for the first 1,000 feet and then 5 seconds for every 1,000 feet thereafter. This means you’d spend 50 seconds in freefall.

It's just about possible I suppose, but it's from the Currant Bun so I have my doubts. He'd have to have a stiffy going on exiting the plane..

Hmm....

It's just about possible I suppose, but it's from the Currant Bun so I have my doubts. He'd have to have a stiffy going on exiting the plane..
There'd also be no way of achieving 'thrust'. I'm calling this one 'fake news'.

This seems to be a genuine product:

"Camsoda announced the launch of “Grubuzz,” a new technology that harnesses the power of Internet-connected sex toys - aka teledildonics - and sends clitoral vibrations to people as their takeout food from a national chain or local favorite is being prepared and ultimately delivered. The frequency of vibrations increase through the food delivery process. So, for example, the vibration frequency starts slowly when someone’s order is received by the restaurant and progressively increases when the driver leaves the restaurant with the order, drives closer to their residence, arrives at their door, etc.

header.jpg

“People have been stuck at home for over a year now. They have grown accustomed to ordering takeout food from their favorite restaurants regularly. Quarantine cravings are real and so too is the COVID-19 delivery food boom,” said Daryn Parker, Vice President of CamSoda. “In addition to the rise in food delivery, there has been a spike in teledildonic usage. Here at CamSoda we figured we’d combine these popular activities and produce a technology that gets people off while their food delivery order is being prepared and ultimately delivered. With Grubuzz, not only will your mouth be watering while your order is being processed, but so too will your private parts.

What better way to eat some of your favorite food from Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse or P.F. Chang’s than after you’ve orgasmed?!” "

https://www.camsoda.com/labs/grubuzz/

maximus otter

Back