• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Isn't ancient history edifying?

Does it mention the removal of the fish?

Rumour has it that the scales open like a grappling-iron, essentially disembowelling the adulterer.

I think the mullet has big scales . . . :evil:

Last edited:
Does it mention the removal of the fish?

Rumour has it that the scales open like grappling-iron, essentially disembowelling the adulterer.

I think the mullet has big scales . . . :evil:
We'll soon be discussing the alleged groupie/fish incident where the fish was 'introduced' and had to be delivered with forceps.

We'll soon be discussing the alleged groupie/fish incident where the fish was 'introduced' and had to be delivered with forceps.
Was the fish alive or dead? I look forward to herring about it.

The tweets from WoY are often very interesting. This is totally WTF:
The “Beggar's Benison” was a Scottish gentlemen's club devoted to "the convivial celebration of male sexuality". It was founded in 1732 in the town of Anstruther on the Firth of Forth.
Branches were established in Edinburgh, Glasgow and St Petersburg. The initiation ceremony was said to involve group masturbation into a platter. This platter to be precise - now housed at the University of St Andrews.
‘May your purse ne’er be toom [empty] and your horn aye [always] in bloom.’ This became the inspiration for the club’s motto, ‘May prick nor purse ne’er fail you’. They’re symbol was penis with a bag hanging below it.
1621765057557.png
https://twitter.com/WhoresofYore/status/1136583134722568198?s=20

I haven't listened to it, but wouldn't an orgasm distract from concentrating on the meditation?

Ha, ha! I don't think you need the cult either...
I heard that programme when it was on R4. It may have been discussed on'ere.

It was very surprising! I said ooh, ooh, aaahhh, ooooh!

I haven't listened to it, but wouldn't an orgasm distract from concentrating on the meditation?
I've listened to the whole thing. AFAIK the OM consists of the lady spreading her legs and then having the one o clock segment of the clitoris stroked while a timer is set to 15 minutes. The aim is to concentrate on all sensations. It is not the aim to really come, it is to stimulate the orgasmic energy.

That's what I understood. Sounds like the female version of Chinese semen retention to me ...
It is based on some 60 ties commune hippie ideas from California ...

I've listened to the whole thing. AFAIK the OM consists of the lady spreading her legs and then having the one o clock segment of the clitoris stroked while a timer is set to 15 minutes. The aim is to concentrate on all sensations. It is not the aim to really come, it is to stimulate the orgasmic energy.

That's what I understood. Sounds like the female version of Chinese semen retention to me ...

I fear this wouldn't apply to me anyway...

It was like the Tantric sex Sting was into.

Can't lie, if I had to wait 15 minutes and concentrate on all sensations I'd be nipping down to pop t'kettle on.

It was like the Tantric sex Sting was into.

Can't lie, if I had to wait 15 minutes and concentrate on all sensations I'd be nipping down to pop t'kettle on.
I went on a date a few years ago and the guy insisted on doing some weird tantra style stuff.

I'm all for tantra when you know the person and are comfortable with them but this was the first time I had met him and it was too much.

I kept on bursting into fits of laughter and just couldn't take him seriously.

Then I told him I was bored and it was wasn't working and I wanted to go to sleep.

I never saw him again.

I was quite surprised by this.https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/may/30/most-britons-cannot-name-parts-vulva-survey

Any man or woman who has been up close to lady parts surely must be able to recognize what is what?

I was quite surprised by this.https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/may/30/most-britons-cannot-name-parts-vulva-survey

Any man or woman who has been up close to lady parts surely must be able to recognize what is what?

I reckon that with these sort of polls they choose deliberately who to ask.

My last Vulva* cost me a ton in repairs and servicing. I can name all the parts they replaced! :(

*The nickname was more succinct and medieval!

My last Vulva* cost me a ton in repairs and servicing. I can name all the parts they replaced! :(

*The nickname was more succinct and medieval!

Vauxhall-Viva-HC-Estate.jpg

I reckon that with these sort of polls they choose deliberately who to ask.
Yeah, most Guardian readers probably don't know anything about lady-parts. :)

The discussion above reminds of the unforgettable quote by John Steinbeck that "in those days men knew more about the carburettor of their car than the clitoris of their wife" ...

The discussion above reminds of the unforgettable quote by John Steinbeck that "in those days men knew more about the carburettor of their car than the clitoris of their wife" ...
I know that on some old bikes, you have to tickle the carburettor before you can get the motor started and have a satisfying ride.

Back