• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

After I looked up shoe dyes last week and found one with a photo of a dildo instead of the actual item, my Amazon front page features that exact and rather striking image.

Amazon suggestions page.jpg

After I looked up shoe dyes last week and found one with a photo of a dildo instead of the actual item, my Amazon front page features that exact and rather striking image.

View attachment 41237

The real question here is not how the wrong picture got in there; it's why the dildo is next to a soda or beer can.

I would think it would just make people save their money and use an old beer can.

This paper studies how the presence of adult entertainment establishments affects the incidence of sex crimes, including sexual abuse and rape. We build a high frequency daily and weekly panel that combines the exact location of not-self-reported sex crimes with the day of opening and exact location of adult entertainment establishments in New York City. We find that these businesses decrease sex crime by 13% per police precinct one week after the opening, and have no effect on other types of crimes. The results imply that the reduction is mostly driven by potential sex offenders frequenting these establishments rather than committing crimes.

https://marginalrevolution.com/marg...ntertainment-establishments-on-sex-crime.html

This paper studies how the presence of adult entertainment establishments affects the incidence of sex crimes, including sexual abuse and rape. We build a high frequency daily and weekly panel that combines the exact location of not-self-reported sex crimes with the day of opening and exact location of adult entertainment establishments in New York City. We find that these businesses decrease sex crime by 13% per police precinct one week after the opening, and have no effect on other types of crimes. The results imply that the reduction is mostly driven by potential sex offenders frequenting these establishments rather than committing crimes.

https://marginalrevolution.com/marg...ntertainment-establishments-on-sex-crime.html
This has been known for many years, but now they've confirmed it!
Clamp down on prostitution, and you can practically guarantee that sex crimes will go up.

From the comments to that article. I didn't know that my Catholic Church fathers were this wise:

I am pretty sure that most of the Doctors of the Church held the position that licentious behavior ought not to happen at all. I am pretty sure that they would have preferred that there was no expression of it at all.

But they were capable of reasoning. Even nuance. Thomas Aquianas for instance:

In human government . . . those who are in authority rightly tolerate certain evils, lest certain goods be lost, or certain greater evils be incurred: thus Augustine says: “If you do away with harlots, the world will be convulsed with lust.” Hence, though unbelievers sin in their rites, they may be tolerated, either on account of some good that ensues therefrom, or because of some evil avoided.
It is a perfectly sound piece of Christian theology that prostitution is the lesser of two evils. Of course when the mainline Protestant Churches get taken over by women they immediately work to ban alcohol and commercial sex.

Last edited:
Now I know why I keep my fingernails trimmed short!

Why would a straight male not consider these practicalities? :rollingw:
Because as a male I never had long fingernails. Mine are short by default. However as a teenager ... I suddenly remember secluding myself in a quiet corner of the library with an early gay how-to book and reading about the necessity of short fingernails for the unimaginable practice of fisting. That made a deep impression on my young mind (no pun intended) :)
The same book mentioned the importance of not inserting lightbulbs in certain openings. It must be 30 years ago now, but I never forgot that initiation into a previously unknown world.

Last edited:
I hate long, dirty fingernails on a man. I have no idea why some blokes are bothered about being bald, I honestly don't care and I don't think many women do. On the other hand, long, dirty fingernails... :puke2:
Iirc high testosterone levels increase the incidence of being bald. So bald guy -> more testosterone -> stronger sex drive...

All my fingernails are kept short with podiatry files. :cool:

Not quite true, the testosterone levels will be average, but it's the body's reaction to those levels that causes baldness. Learned that from Doctor Harry Hill (and he would know).
Can I pretend I didnt hear that?

Long nails on one hand are useful for guitar playing without a pick.

Also, it's probably TMI, but we keep a couple of mil on our thumb nails for squeezing spots on each others backs (equivalent to monkeys delousing).

Nude coffin models calendar shoots
Now I really want one of those calandars, for ahem! 'research' purposes :wink2:

Damn! The 2021 edition is already sold out.

ETA: Online image gallery of the calendar, past and present, available (Not Safe for Work!) here. For those of you with an interest in... coffins!

ETA: at @Swifty's advice have added NSFW warning. Cheers Swifty!

Last edited:
Now I really want one of those calandars, for ahem! 'research' purposes :wink2:

Damn! The 2021 edition is already sold out.

ETA: Online image gallery of the calendar, past and present, available (Not Safe For Work) here. For those of you with an interest in... coffins!
Blimey ... it's sort of the Pirelli calendar of death. Some great photography though. You might want to put a 'not safe for work' in that link though mate even though it's only glamour stuff.

Last edited:
There's a pedophilia case going on in Münster Germany (not the Irish case). Mercifully the media spare us the gory details, but it must have been horrific:

The defendants reacted largely motionless to the verdicts. As a justification, the presiding judge Matthias Pheiler described the sometimes serious abuses, but refrained from drastic details of the rapes to protect the victims. He spoke of a "horrible event", the video recordings of it testified to their unscrupulousness. The recordings also gave the impression that sexual abuse was a "sad everyday life" of the injured children, he said. "This exceeds anything that has been presented to this chamber so far," Pheiler said. The deeds were done habitually and without pity. The dialogues heard on an evidence video from the gazebo would have left a disturbing overall impression.

All the defendants are, in the opinion of the Board, fully culpable. They all showed "prudent and considered procedures" to avoid their discovery – for example, by communicating via encrypted phones and chats. The conversations recorded by the camera installed in the gazebo would also considerably enhance the "disturbing overall impression". Among other things, sentences such as: "The buffet is open – serve yourself. He continued: "The trial has also clearly shown how paedophile perpetrators act: they deceive, they lie, they manipulate their environment," the presiding judge added. In the trial, the defendants had "grinned", sometimes even "laughed out loud", which the chamber had never experienced before. The only positive aspect is that none of the victims had to testify in court.

Some pictures of the perpetrators here:
https://www.bild.de/regional/ruhrge...der-hatten-das-letzte-wort-76916758.bild.html

Furious locals complain village’s peace and quiet shattered by ‘screaming and moaning’ from swingers festival

Four-hundred swingers took part in a four-day sex-fest that included a mobile dungeon and bondage demos.

NINTCHDBPICT000663362764-1.jpg

The happy campers descended on fields near Grantham, Lincolnshire, on Friday to take part in Swingathon, which was almost cancelled last week after organisers claimed it was “too much hassle”.

Hot tubs, a naked singer, fetish demos and a Miss and Mr Swingathon 2021 competition was on offer for kinky guests for a £200 ticket.

Couples could also enjoy adult bouncy castles, a mobile dungeon, a wet t-shirt competitions, and sleep in a four person yurt – all said to be “Covid compliant.”

According to the Swingathon website, there is also a BDSM demo, a sweet bar, outdoor cinema, and clay pigeon shooting. ( :dunno: )

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3228299/locals-furious-about-swingers-festival/

maximus otter

Back