• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Horrible Things Did We Do To Our Penises Last Year?

For having sex with his 14-year-old niece, she cut off a piece of his privates and flushed it down the toilet.
26 December 2023 18:01

https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/zahrani...lo-penis-zachod.A231226_164645_zahranicni_svm

A curious case was solved in the Brazilian capital of Sao Paulo. A 34-year-old woman came to report to local police, confessing that on 22 December she had cut off the penis of her husband, five years her senior, after discovering that he had had sexual intercourse with her 14-year-old niece. The woman reportedly took a picture of the severed organ and then flushed it down the toilet. This was because she was afraid the man would have it sewn back on.

The incident occurred in the municipality of Atibaia, near the city of Sao Paulo. According to the Daily Star, she managed to do so by tying the man to the bed under the pretext of sexual play and then having him completely under her control with a razor blade.

The man is currently in hospital and his condition is stable, according to Sao Paulo city police. The woman was taken into custody after she confessed herself and now faces charges of attempted murder.

According to Brazilian media, the woman went to the police station accompanied by her brother. "Good evening officer, I cut off my husband's penis," the woman said. When asked by police officers why she had flushed the man's penis down the toilet, she replied that she had "heard about the possibility of reattaching it."

Brazilian police are now investigating what kind of relationship the woman's husband had with her niece, while authorities have pointed out that sexual intercourse is legal in Brazil just after the age of 14.

Cases of genital cutting are not that rare:

Source: https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/zahrani...lo-penis-zachod.A231226_164645_zahranicni_svm

Well, this is too gruesome, but I feel obliged to put it here for archive's sake.
Something about the Moscow attack. Don't look.

1711488002515.png

Good god how utterly barbarous on both sides beyond belief that any one could do such a thing .

Well, this is too gruesome, but I feel obliged to put it here for archive's sake.

Have to say, that's mild compared to what the average parent would like to see inflicted on the murderer of their children.
Still wrong of course.

I don't see verification of this claim anywhere. Admittedly I haven't gone poking around in the more sordid corners of the internet, and am I not inclined to.

I don't see verification of this claim anywhere. Admittedly I haven't gone poking around in the more sordid corners of the internet, and am I not inclined to.
I got this from the more sordid corners of Twitter. I also doubt the relevant rumour, although the other one was stated in the media. I'm afraid I'll follow this rabbit hole for some time. Not because I'm interested in the fact per se, but I'm curious if this will get confirmed or not. And from what source this will come.

Back