• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Horrible Things Did We Do To Our Penises Last Year?

I used to wonder how the lady bit stood up to all that pounding during the said act.
I may be wrong here, EA, but I get the impression that most people who are the owner of a vagina tend to be a bit more careful with their property. I stand to be corrected on this point.
Not so, maybe.

I used to wonder how the lady bit stood up to all that pounding during the said act.

You haven't been visiting the right web sites.
I suppose I was generalising a bit. Just a little sweeping statement between friends, Chas. I am sure there are exceptions. Just as there are men who look after their penises very carefully. Probably.

Now... about these web sites.....

Last edited:
I wonder how people feel about baby male circumcision ?

Is this practice barbaric ?

I know this surgery varies tremendously in different countries and religions.

Hardly last year but I'm reading Rick Atkinson's "The British are Coming" about the American War of Independence. In it a British officer records a meeting with Native Americans.

“..slathered in vermilion warpaint not only were they wearing nose rings, ear rings and a feather for each enemy slain...” but “...at the end of the penis the head and neck of some handsome bird is fastened.”

It must have looked as if they were guarding the nest when the warrior sat down, but aside from that , what birds?

Unimaginative English speakers would, I imagine have chosen cocks or woodpeckers. Were there embarrassed hummingbirds? Boastful Bald Eagles or Turkey Vultures? Could this practice be the reason for the extinction of the Thunderbird?

There is also the issue of how they were fastened, which our informant seems not to have elaborated on.

Hardly last year but I'm reading Rick Atkinson's "The British are Coming" about the American War of Independence. In it a British officer records a meeting with Native Americans.

“..slathered in vermilion warpaint not only were they wearing nose rings, ear rings and a feather for each enemy slain...” but “...at the end of the penis the head and neck of some handsome bird is fastened.”

It must have looked as if they were guarding the nest when the warrior sat down, but aside from that , what birds?

Unimaginative English speakers would, I imagine have chosen cocks or woodpeckers. Were there embarrassed hummingbirds? Boastful Bald Eagles or Turkey Vultures? Could this practice be the reason for the extinction of the Thunderbird?

There is also the issue of how they were fastened, which our informant seems not to have elaborated on.
Such a rich vein of puns to be mined there. A rich vein. Oops, there I go.

Puts a whole new spin on the phrase "pulling a bird".

In all honesty, I'm glad the writer didn't elaborate. I don't think I need any more detail.

Back