• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Woman Has Meltdown Over ‘Not Real’ Passenger On Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
A woman aboard an American Airlines flight caused quite the scene when she was caught on camera freaking out and heading for the exit over an apparent passenger she said was “not real.”

The bizarre, expletive-laden meltdown that went viral Monday reportedly occurred as the flight was preparing to depart Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-04-at-1.14.40-AM.png

I’m telling you, I’m getting the f–k off and there’s a reason why I’m getting the f–k off and everyone can either believe it or they can not believe it,” the woman yells as she paces to the front of the plane, according to footage of the incident.

I don’t give two f–ks, but I am telling you right now – that motherf–ker back there is NOT real.”

She then points to the rear of the plane, prompting other passengers to turn around to get a glimpse of the source of her concern.

The ordeal delayed the flight for roughly three hours as all passengers were forced to leave the plane before reboarding.

The person behind the account that posted the original video also claimed the woman was not arrested following the outburst.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/woman...erican-airlines-flight-im-getting-the-fk-off/

maximus otter

Hope they took her away in a nice white suit (with the long arms) if not arrested. There seems to have been a spate of such incidents reported recently, including a loony who tried to open the door before takeoff, and was tackled down by other passengers.

Increase in mental illness and delusion being undiscovered?
Chemical 'stimulation'?
Or either of the above combining with a sense of entitlement?
Before: "Help! I'm trapped on this 'plane with this non-human!" Now: "I'm trapped on this 'plane with this non-human! I'm getting off!"

What an interesting delusion. What does it mean to even say that someone isn't real? That they are a hologram or projection or something?

Increase in mental illness and delusion being undiscovered?
Chemical 'stimulation'?
Or either of the above combining with a sense of entitlement?
Before: "Help! I'm trapped on this 'plane with this non-human!" Now: "I'm trapped on this 'plane with this non-human! I'm getting off!"

l’d stake a fiver on the good ol’ celeb chestnut, “A regrettable, unforeseeable reaction between her “prescription” medication and the 17 glass of wine she had before boarding.”

maximus otter

Last edited:
What an interesting delusion. What does it mean to even say that someone isn't real? That they are a hologram or projection or something?
There's other 'interesting' ones - imagining that the replacement 'human' is yourself, that everyone around you are imposters, and even that you are yourself dead, but everyone thinks you are alive!

Is it Cap Gras syndrome, which leads you to believe that someone has been replaced by an imposter?

It does seem that this woman is suffering from some form of mental problem, but is self-aware enough to know that it sounds completely mad.

Hope they took her away in a nice white suit (with the long arms) if not arrested. There seems to have been a spate of such incidents reported recently, including a loony who tried to open the door before takeoff, and was tackled down by other passengers.
Jeez 3 hours wasted, they could have just let her off and continued on. Makes no sense. You have a passenger freaking out before take off you offload that passenger and get back on track.

As least she didn't start a panic by claiming the plane had no phalangee. She does look a little like Jennifer Aniston though.

Something's been clawing at her jeans, I notice. Probably some kind of demonic assault. Nothing to hold up the flight for 3 hours over.

I was a bit curious about the hand gestures as well.
I was too distracted by other things to notice the hand gestures. There is a physical problem which causes fingers to curl up , but leaves the first two alone. Bill Owen suffered badly from it. Due to booze apparently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back