• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

Watching the video of him being interviewed in that link, he says this is the second time he's been trapped in that walk in freezer, I've used a few walk in freezers through jobs and thought it was impossible to not be able to let yourself out ... he obviously needs to buy a new door ..

or keep a close watch on his colleagues :)

Yeah, that's what I call 'meta-physical'...
Metaphysical is all one word .. I only know that because I've just looked it up. I still don't know what it means but you've got an honest face Coal so I agree with you.

Hello,
I don't know where to post it, as it should be on 'funny headlines' post. I couldn't find one.
Quayle and Sturgeon in scallop talks
Manx Radio
Thursday, January 18th, 2018 2:57pm

It may be a PR stunt because a new Nutella biscuit bar has just been launched.
I suspect it's been engineered.

Sacre bleu.

aMontyPythonFrench.gif

He had piles of grievances with the council.

“His defence is one of reasonable excuse.”

Not sure if this belongs here or in strange crimes or things that make you go WTF. It covers a multitude of sins
:wide:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/...e-staff-showed-images-illuminati-haemorroids/
Reminds me of the time I was in a Lloyds bank in Skegness in the mid '90's when a woman stormed in and started accusing Lloyds of promoting bestiality because the horse logo included a rope tied around the horse .. and other mad stuff that I couldn't quite hear because she was being led out by then ..

I suspect that the individual may have been extravagant with it, totally unapolagetic and enjoyed their reactions. That would make me react angrily TBH.

Back