• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

I suspect that the individual may have been extravagant with it, totally unapolagetic and enjoyed their reactions. That would make me react angrily TBH.
Yeah, that would provoke me too.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience flatulence."
I wonder why the pilot didn't deploy the Emergency Fart Protection system.

1*731VgJy7q0z2hGvCqxNdaA.png

They are protecting people because the leopards have started to roam Mumbai, and eat the feral dogs. I think I know who I would rather meet in a dark alley.
I'd like to meet neither type of animal!

I imagine they'll import some rhinos to kill the leopards.

Humans can be ok if you train and feed them regularly. ... and you can always make a lampshade from the pelt if things don't work out.

Holy Fuck!

Argentina’s farm of horrors: Latest shocking animal mutation discovered
A PIGLET born with a human-like face is the latest shocking mutation to be discovered in Argentina where such deformities are believed to be caused by pesticides and GM crops.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-deformed-animals-photos-pesticides-argentina

Nazi scientists settled in the area?

I've just tweeted it and I'm going to suggest that a bogtrotting member of the Dail sire the said piglet.

An unearthly feeling enveloped me when I read:

More than half your body is not human

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-43674270
I highly-recommend listening to the programme, I heard it live, and was most-impressed. The relative percentage proportions are matters for debate and interpretation (and form a part of that show's presentation). But we are undoubtedly all symbiotes, that is beyond doubt. When we cease to be colonised by appropriate bacteria, we die swiftly afterwards. Cleanliness is next to deadliness.

Obviously, a parliamentary tradition from the UK that has made it over there. A mace? Such a quaint idea.

Back