• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

I think the Daily Star is getting worse - if that were possible.

God knows what the story about Joe Biden is about. "Nobody ate Sleepy Joe's WW2 uncle"

Attachments

• _133214005_star-nc.jpg
    _133214005_star-nc.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 19
That abomination is not fit to light your fire with.
I know, well that or the other thing or even putting in your wet shoes to help dry them out!

The only reason I know it's so awful is that back in the day when I was doing B&B one of my guests had left a copy in their room. As I was getting tired of changing the sheets and hoovering etc I sat on the floor and read it from cover to cover in increasing disbelief but unable to stop ha! ha!

Ah I see that @catseye will understand my reasoning :)

Last edited:
'Psycho' squirrel's reign of terror ends after 48-hour rampage which left 18 injured

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/no...K3gdzpyJKyr4Gb8Ahq64STnYNB#lvknwa25l96qeng7ng
And this is why the behaviour:

“Known locally as the “bird lady”, she had been feeding the animal since the summer.

Despite befriending the creature, Corrine decided to act after being bitten on the hand herself.

She said: “I only got bit once but he had suddenly taken to seeing me and literally legging it down the garden up my leg and on my shoulder.

“To be honest, he was giving me cause for concern with his unusual behaviour.”

Squirrels are wild animals are not pets. They are destructive and when they are not afraid of you, they can turn aggressive. The article states that it was euthanized after being checked by the RSPCA and that it may have had underlying health problems.

First “official” Loch Ness Monster Sighting Report of 2024
The Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register has published its first “official” sighting report of 2024.

Nessie—as the monster is affectionately known—was reportedly seen on April 4th by Parry Malm and Shannon Wiseman, a Canadian couple living in London, who were visiting Loch Ness with their children.

The family was near Urqhart Castle, a purported hotspot of Nessie activity, when they spotted something unusual in the water.

"We just started watching it more and more, and we could see its head craning above water," Malm told The Canadian Press. "And then it was swimming against the current towards the castle, slowly but surely, like very fastidiously going over the waves (and) coming closer and closer. And then it submerged and disappeared."

Thinking quickly, they took a picture of what they were seeing and ultimately decided to submit it to the Register.

https://www.singularfortean.com/new...eport-of-2024-features-photo-taken-by-witness

Great black-backed gulls are the largest of all the gulls. There are usually two or three here. Late last summer there were the adults and two young ones at the beach.

I think the Daily Star is getting worse - if that were possible.

God knows what the story about Joe Biden is about. "Nobody ate Sleepy Joe's WW2 uncle"

lt’s been all over the news: Biden’s uncle’s plane crashed in New Guinea in WW2; his body was never recovered. Biden mentioned this in a speech in which he implied that the uncle might have been eaten by cannibals. The president of PNG was not impressed.

https://checkyourfact.com/2024/04/19/fact-check-bidens-claim-uncles-death/

maximus otter

Last edited:
Back