• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Threadfinder General: Lost Threads Located

You do realise that there IS a 'search' option......top right of the screen on the heading banner bit. Up there ^^^^^^^^^^^

You do realise that there IS a 'search' option......top right of the screen on the heading banner bit. Up there ^^^^^^^^^^^

All posts merged into the dedicated 'finding thread'.

Yes, dad.

But I've been on this forum a lot recently and I had no memory of which thread it was on and who wrote it and I did start wading through threads but got nowhere and I'd been up since 5.00am and you're always picking on me and it's not fair!

(Pandacracker goes to his room, slams door and puts Greenday on really loudly)

Today I saw a nice new thread about children's hallucinations. Can't find it now, have searched to no avail.

Last edited:
Very recently there was a picture of a woman riding a bike - and someone suggested I might be able to identify the bike. I think I can, but I now can't find the thread!

What is the thread which has a subject like:

Photographs That Are Not What They Seem

or

Images That Make You Do A Double-Take

Thanks!

Dunno if I'm going doolally.......but I was certain there was a thread titled 'Evidence of Time Travel', but having looked with the 'search' function, and wording it in various ways, I'm no nearer finding it.
Anyone?

Nah I don't think it's that one - that's more dealing with the sciencey side of things.
I'm sure I remember reading things like the person using a modern mobile phone in the old Charlie Chaplin film, and a guy in a photograph from the 1950s who is clearly attired in clothing from a much more 21st century period. Also a photo of some kind of collection of soldiers or sailors from the early part of the 20th century and there appears to be a number of OOPAs in the pic.
Maybe it was a cheese dream.

I thought there was a thread on odd phone calls or phone behavior, searched on phone and telephone, am I imagining this Thx

There are many threads about phone weirdness, such as the ones listed on this 2-page listing:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?search/110733/&q=phone&c[title_only]=1&o=date

I believe the largest single thread is:

Phone Weirdness
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/phone-weirdness.39013/

Another fairly extensive one is:

Mobile/Cell Phone Weirdness
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/mobile-cell-phone-weirdness.535/
Thanks that's what I was looking for and it did not come up when I searched on phone.

Do we have a non fortean thread, like You've Just Bought, but things that you aren't going to buy? not horrible things but things you desire to possess and won't - price, lack of storage, whatever.

Do we have a non fortean thread, like You've Just Bought, but things that you aren't going to buy? not horrible things but things you desire to possess and won't - price, lack of storage, whatever.

As far as I recall or can tell from searching - no.

Did we have some discussion of a preserved body (likely in a peat bog) where the DNA was matched to somebody living very close to the location in which the body was found?

I can't recall enough details to locate it, and it isn't on the 'Bog Bodies' thread.

Back