• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Why is Bond wearing braces at the end of No Time to Die?

I would have thought that they would be the last thing a 007 would wear.
They'd get caught in everything for a start- boingggggg - let alone when fighting a villan in hand to hand combat.

I suspect it's to show how he has now aged. Might as well have given him a pipe and slippers as well.

If you worry about your own trousers falling down you could buy identical braces, only £65 + postage.
Then you'd be as confident as James Bond.

The Bond Lifestyle website has all information you need.

Bond Lifestyle

Haven't watched the film.
Did he start out the finishing scene in dinner jacket and tie? It's traditional not to wear an expensive dinner suit with a belt.

Haven't watched the film.
Did he start out the finishing scene in dinner jacket and tie? It's traditional not to wear an expensive dinner suit with a belt.
Can't remember, but perhaps you're correct.

In fact, considering the amount of trouble I have trying to keep my trou up, I might even invest in some myself.
I can see why you need some.

Attachments

• baggy trousers.jpeg
    baggy trousers.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 8
Anyway, No Time to Die;
Watched it twice now and I don't think I could again.

How Britain Built its Top Secret MI6 HQ​

For the 26th movie, Idris Elba was asked to be the new Bond.

Supposedly, Idris claims this role would be a bad fit for him to do, and he was not into Bond.

So is it official?. Is James Bond dead now after the ending of the last film or do we reckon it's all a cliff hanger bluff?. Maybe they sent a different agent wearing prosthetics which we've already seen in Live and Let Die, my favourite Bond film exactly because it was the most ridiculous one.

So is it official?. Is James Bond dead now after the ending of the last film or do we reckon it's all a cliff hanger bluff?. Maybe they sent a different agent wearing prosthetics which we've already seen in Live and Let Die, my favourite Bond film exactly because it was the most ridiculous one.
I read a theory years ago that "James Bond" was a cover name, and when one agent relinquished it, the name could be given to another, which is why Bonds looked different.

I read a theory years ago that "James Bond" was a cover name, and when one agent relinquished it, the name could be given to another, which is why Bonds looked different.
Or he's a Time Lord

You might be right but I thought the whole '007' thing was the interchangeable part? .. I don't know to be honest.

Back