• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
These probes.

They actually look like they would hurt just as much when pulling them out, as when they go in;

Attachments

• pro.jpg
    pro.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
See, this is what I love about this place - no one has actually been inconsiderate enough to ask why the O/P wants to know this.
Over the years we've learnt to look the other way and not ask too many questions.....................

It's soooooo cute!

This article doesn't exactly answer the OP question, but it does mention two different settings - a "drive stun" and "full deployment".

It also mentions that people react differently to being tasered depending on any health issues. I can't imagine that someone with a pacemaker should try it.

Thinking about defibs which interrupt signals to the heart (a muscle) and training which tells everyone to say "standby" so that you are not touching the person who is receiving the defib.

I would not be the one who would try touching someone being tasered to find the answer:oops:

Thinking about defibs which interrupt signals to the heart (a muscle) and training which tells everyone to say "standby" so that you are not touching the person who is receiving the defib.

This! I was thinking about just this, and then that there seemn to be a lot of videos of USA Police piled on top of and around a suspected perp and someone is saying to taze the suspect.

and, lets face it, he's tooled up and ready to slaughter! :twothumbs:

Thinking on, to participate in my sport I've had to demonstrate 50 years of impeccable character, undergo a police background investigation and provide the written approval of my doctor. It's the rest of you heidbangers that I should be worried about!

maximus otter

Thinking on, to participate in my sport I've had to demonstrate 50 years of impeccable character, undergo a police background investigation and provide the written approval of my doctor. It's the rest of you heidbangers that I should be worried about!

maximus otter
Thank you. I do believe that's a compliment.

This article doesn't exactly answer the OP question, but it does mention two different settings - a "drive stun" and "full deployment".

It also mentions that people react differently to being tasered depending on any health issues. I can't imagine that someone with a pacemaker should try it.

I would not be the one who would try touching someone being tasered to find the answer:oops:
Does make you wonder what would happen to someone who had a pacemaker fitted. I suspect that the taserer won't ask first:thought:. Then you get the odd officer who mistakes her gun for a taser.

These probes.

They actually look like they would hurt just as much when pulling them out, as when they go in;
Hadn't realised that the probes were barbed. If it was something similar and you went to hospital with it stuck in you, there'd be x rays and anaesthetic involved in removal. Who takes this out once you've been probed?

Back