• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Crimes

It's a difficult subject.
Does what happens in the ether have real life consequences? If it does, it should be covered in 'real time' laws. What if the child avatar belonged to an adult? He might be a paedo, he might just have a kink. But would the online 'rape' i.e. against the will of the character, be a 'rape' in reality if the avatar user gave consent?
Personally, this gets into the misogyny of the online gaming communities. Women have been targets.

I too would question why a child is allowed to game with adults. I also question why the ability to rape a character is programmed into the game.

While the attack is not a physical one, it is clearly intimidation tactics. And it involves the mob mentality. Obviously several adults thought that it was ok to destroy someone's avatar and to tear the person down so that they will be fearful of enjoying an online game. Online gaming is a social experience.

Again, I will bring out the poor girl Amanda Todd and the abuse she endured online. While it is not the same type of abuse, it is still intimidating and belittling someone who is not deserving in any way.

@maximus otter, I understand that, yes police officers have lots to do, but the reality of today is that a lot of abusive and threatening behaviour is happening online. To say that these are not real crimes is very dismissive of you. Countries are behind in establishing laws to protect people online, but to say the abuse is imaginary is not true.

@maximus otter, I understand that, yes police officers have lots to do, but the reality of today is that a lot of abusive and threatening behaviour is happening online. To say that these are not real crimes is very dismissive of you. Countries are behind in establishing laws to protect people online, but to say the abuse is imaginary is not true.

“August 2022: Most victims of burglary, robbery and theft in England and Wales are not being given the justice they deserve, the police watchdog says.

The report comes soon after the most recent Home Office figures showed just 6.3% of robbery offences and 4.1% of thefts in England and Wales resulted in charges…

A lack of experienced officers too often means these crimes are investigated poorly and inadequately supervised, "…often because supervisors themselves are inexperienced and overstretched", he says.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62491194

No disrespect intended, but it’s difficult to see how many of our already-not-enough officers could be diverted from investigating already-too-many actual crimes, in order to look into hurtyfeelz in Neverland.

maximus otter

But it's not 'hurtyfeelz in Neverland' only, is it?
What about real paedophiles who use online platforms to communicate with each other? Online gaming behaviour can indicate a predilection, especially to other paedophiles who can then 'test the water' with each other.
What if a real life crime is committed and the police are questioned as to why they ignored 'warning signs'? "Was it a cover-up?" etc. etc.

I absolutely agree that the force has been pared to the bone and too much pressure is placed on officers to do the work of several. But the world - and society - has moved on and any police force has to take these changes into account. Online creeps and weirdos abound ... mainly because they see online actions have no real consequences. A lot of self-appointed judge & jury gamers 'out' and target online creeps, hitting streamers in the pocket etc. They also doxx them ... encouraging physical assaults and 'real' crimes. Once swatting was popular ... now 'wellness' checks are the thing. Both of which tie up 'real' emergency services, in 'real time'.
Isn't it better to act now, while the online clues are there, rather than wait until it spills over into reality?

But it's not 'hurtyfeelz in Neverland' only, is it?
What about real paedophiles who use online platforms to communicate with each other?

A separate matter which is investigated.

What if a real life crime is committed and the police are questioned as to why they ignored 'warning signs'? "Was it a cover-up?" etc. etc.

Every crime has “warning signs” of some degree or other. Where do we draw the line? “UK police accused of Minority Report overreaction; now arresting for “pre-crime…” ”

(a) I absolutely agree that the force has been pared to the bone and too much pressure is placed on officers to do the work of several. (b) But the world - and society - has moved on and any police force has to take these changes into account.

Unfortunately, (a) and (b) can’t coexist in the real world.

maximus otter

Last edited:
I absolutely agree that the force has been pared to the bone and too much pressure is placed on officers to do the work of several. But the world - and society - has moved on and any police force has to take these changes into account.
The only way that that can be solved is by employing more police.
Of course, even then, experience takes years, it isn't learnt overnight.
Online creeps and weirdos abound ... mainly because they see online actions have no real consequences. A lot of self-appointed judge & jury gamers 'out' and target online creeps, hitting streamers in the pocket etc. They also doxx them ... encouraging physical assaults and 'real' crimes. Once swatting was popular ... now 'wellness' checks are the thing. Both of which tie up 'real' emergency services, in 'real time'.
Isn't it better to act now, while the online clues are there, rather than wait until it spills over into reality?
Let's see some far stronger sentences then.

It's a difficult subject.
Does what happens in the ether have real life consequences? If it does, it should be covered in 'real time' laws. What if the child avatar belonged to an adult? He might be a paedo, he might just have a kink. But would the online 'rape' i.e. against the will of the character, be a 'rape' in reality if the avatar user gave consent?
(Some) gamers identify totally with their characters. Cripes, I knew people back in the 70's D&D craze who did and back then there were none of the visuals, it was all imagination.

So I can suppose that for some the psychological effects of a virtual attack could be as bad as a real world rape.

I was 'big' in the D&D craze of the 80's and had to answer press questions about this very thing - players becoming too deep into their characters. I'd point out that on the rare occasion it happened, D&D being a live, physical social group, the other players and referee would start to wind 'em out and back to reality. Those loons who go full on 'Tom Hanks'* soon find no one wanted to play with them - they'd actually spoil the enjoyment by getting too immersed. In my 20-30 years, I'd only experienced one such person. Even after one session, people decided they were loony. A kind of loony that when they find a pastime - any pastime - they invest themselves and personality 100% to the exclusion of reality.
Let's see some far stronger sentences then.
To be sentenced, they need to be prosecuted. To be prosecuted, they need to be investigated and caught. To do this, you need an overstretched police force to take online behaviour seriously.

* Tom Hanks refers to the utter drivel that was Mazes and Monsters - a movie made to cash in on the craze and fear of it. Hank's character has a mental breakdown 'caused' by his excessive mental investment in the game, in the end completely losing his mind.

Bit 'derailey' but I suspect that it's possible to become obsessive about anything. For example, I became obsessive about dieting (went six days without eating, terrified of eating anything with a mere half-gram of fat etc etc) even though I was actually underweight.

Missing clown dubbed Miss Bubblegum found strangled to death as couple who took her in for the night arrested

A TRAVELLING circus performer who went missing has been found in Brazil after she was strangled to death.

Julieta Hernandez, 38, worked as a clown dubbed "Miss Bubblegum", and a nearby couple have been arrested following the shocking discovery.

npclownbody-pretty-travelling-circus-performer-870134185.jpg

Hernandez had been travelling through the area by bicycle so she could bring her show to locals and had reportedly lodged with the couple for a night.

She was on a long journey heading home to Venezuela ahead of an emotional reunion with her mum but was reported missing two weeks ago when her friends lost contact with her.

The frame of Julieta’s bicycle and her belongings were found buried near her body in an empty cave.

And a couple who put her up for the night have since been arrested on suspicion of her murder.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25270102/missing-clown-strangled-couple-arrested/

maximus otter

I thought we had a thread on "they f*** you up mom and dad" but I cant find it now ...

Child of 9 locked in small room in Belgium, mother and stepfather arrested

In Marcinelle, a borough of Charleroi in Belgium, a 9-year-old child was found in a narrow dark room of a house this week. Belgian prosecutors confirmed this to VRT. The mother and stepfather have been arrested. The police swung into action after a report was made by someone.

According to the Charleroi prosecutor's office, the child was in a room whose available space had been considerably reduced, to 2 square metres of surface area. In a statement to VRT, the justice department said, "The child was locked there in darkness for weeks, even months. The child was only allowed to leave the room to eat a few sandwiches. The 9-year-old shows no signs of malnutrition or injuries caused by physical violence."

A more thorough investigation will follow to see how the child is doing. The mother and stepfather have been arrested for, among other things, deprivation of liberty and inhuman and degrading treatment of a child.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2503988-kind...in-kleine-kamer-moeder-en-stiefvader-opgepakt

I thought we had a thread on "they f*** you up mom and dad" but I cant find it now ...

Child of 9 locked in small room in Belgium, mother and stepfather arrested

In Marcinelle, a borough of Charleroi in Belgium, a 9-year-old child was found in a narrow dark room of a house this week. Belgian prosecutors confirmed this to VRT. The mother and stepfather have been arrested. The police swung into action after a report was made by someone.

According to the Charleroi prosecutor's office, the child was in a room whose available space had been considerably reduced, to 2 square metres of surface area. In a statement to VRT, the justice department said, "The child was locked there in darkness for weeks, even months. The child was only allowed to leave the room to eat a few sandwiches. The 9-year-old shows no signs of malnutrition or injuries caused by physical violence."

A more thorough investigation will follow to see how the child is doing. The mother and stepfather have been arrested for, among other things, deprivation of liberty and inhuman and degrading treatment of a child.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2503988-kind...in-kleine-kamer-moeder-en-stiefvader-opgepakt
Here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/they-fuck-you-up-your-mum-dad.13361/

Ecuador declares war on armed gangs after TV station attacked on air​

Ecuador's president has ordered that criminal gangs be 'neutralised' after days of violence culminated in an attack on a television studio.

Masked gunmen broke into public television channel TC's live studio during a broadcast, forcing staff to the floor.

Police made 13 arrests following the attack, which injured two employees.

At least 10 people have been killed since a 60-day state of emergency began in Ecuador on Monday.

The emergency was declared after a notorious gangster vanished from his prison cell. It is unclear whether the incident at the TV studio in Guayaquil was related to the disappearance from a prison in the same city of the boss of the Choneros gang, Adolfo Macías Villamar, or Fito as he is better known.

President Noboa said on Tuesday that an "internal armed conflict" now existed in the country and he was mobilising the armed forces to carry out "military operations to neutralise" what he called "transnational organised crime, terrorist organisations and belligerent non-state actors".

In neighbouring Peru, the government ordered the immediate deployment of a police force to the border to prevent any instability spilling over into the country.

During Tuesday's assault at the TV station, one gunman pointed a pump-action shotgun at the head of one of the captives, who was also threatened with a revolver.
A woman could be heard pleading, "Don't shoot, please don't shoot," AFP news agency reports, while a person could be heard screaming in apparent pain.

People accused of invading and taking over television station TC with weapons and forcing staff to lie and sit down, lie handcuffed on the floor in a police handout, in Guayaquil, Ecuador, January 9, 2024

State of emergency​

President Noboa's emergency declaration responded to a wave of recent jail riots and escapes from prisons and other acts of violence blamed by authorities on criminal gangs.

His decree listed the Choneros (named after the town of Chone in Manabi Province) as well as 21 other gangs.

The order built on the state of emergency declared on Monday, which ordains a nightly curfew in an attempt to curb violence following Fito's escape. Security forces have been trying to re-establish order in at least six jails where riots broke out on Monday.

Map of Ecuador

Military officers guard a metro station on January 09, 2024 in Quito, Ecuador. President Noboa declared on Monday 8th a 60-day state of emergency and curfew

Soldiers patrolled the metro in Quito on Tuesday.

In recent years, the country's prisons have been plagued by violent feuds between jailed members of rival gangs, often resulting in multiple massacres of inmates.

The Choneros are a powerful prison gang thought to be behind many of the deadly riots and prison fights which have erupted in Ecuador's jails over recent years.

Fito is thought to have absconded just hours before his planned transfer. Two prison guards have been detained on suspicion of helping him escape.

His escape is also a blow to the government of President Noboa, who was sworn in in November after winning an election tarnished by the assassination of presidential candidate and journalist Fernando Villavicencio.

Villavicencio had reported receiving death threats from Fito just days before he was shot dead while leaving a campaign rally in Quito.

Video at link;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-67930452

Someone I know extolls the virtues of Colombia - stayed there for six months, hang gliding, hanging out with locals etc. When asked about the cartels, he gets really angry - "It's all so exaggerated", "I saw absolutely nothing!", "The locals are really fed up with the drug image" etc.
Still, he's the arch-conspiracist theorist, doesn't think Covid was a 'thing', vaccines are a big con, doesn't use card payments or social media and so on.

Someone I know extolls the virtues of Colombia - stayed there for six months, hang gliding, hanging out with locals etc. When asked about the cartels, he gets really angry - "It's all so exaggerated", "I saw absolutely nothing!", "The locals are really fed up with the drug image" etc.
Still, he's the arch-conspiracist theorist, doesn't think Covid was a 'thing', vaccines are a big con, doesn't use card payments or social media and so on.
Yes, I'd be inclined to disagree;
Col.png

A matter of perception perhaps?
"Sure - there's thousands of murders per week but it's not bad ... it's down on last months figures, so it's not as bad eh?"

BTW: I know the above news item relates to Ecuador and not Colombia but I'm under the impression that Ecuador isn't an exception in the region.

I don’t think so.

Our police haven’t got the resources and time to deal with actual crimes, let alone imaginary offences in a nonexistent world.

maximus otter
Does this mean I won't now be able to get justice for myself for that time I was climbing those ladders and Donkey Kong knocked me off with that barrel back in 1982 Max?. What about the time I was allowed to buy Samantha Fox's Strip Poker to play on my Sinclair Spectrum with no age restriction and I would have only been about 13? .. I was hoping for a historical sex offences pay out from that one from Samantha herself to re build my shattered life?.

Does this mean I won't now be able to get justice for myself for that time I was climbing those ladders and Donkey Kong knocked me off with that barrel back in 1982 Max?. What about the time I was allowed to buy Samantha Fox's Strip Poker to play on my Sinclair Spectrum with no age restriction and I would have only been about 13? .. I was hoping for a historical sex offences pay out from that one from Samantha herself to re build my shattered life?.

Because of that trauma, Sam has agreed to award you in compensation the sum of:

zimbabwe-banknotes-100-trillion-dollars-front.jpeg

Donkey Kong was unavailable for comment, because he isn’t real.

maximus otter

YouTuber arrested for pouring buckets of poo over people’s heads

It’s not unusual to see content creators do some weird stuff online, as they compete for attention.

Sometimes their antics go too far, however, with one example being Johnny Somali, who was recently found guilty of being a nuisance in Japan and now faces banishment from the country.

That’s nothing, though, compared to the actions of a Brussels-based YouTuber who was apprehended for pouring buckets filled with faeces, oil, and food onto the heads of unsuspecting victims.

The YouTuber, nicknamed YaNike, has recorded several videos where he pours buckets of filth over people on city trains in Brussels.

The videos are all called *Surprise du chef*, and in the latest one YaNike is seen mixing a bucket with different liquids including *caca de chien*, which translates to ‘dog poo’, before pouring it over an unsuspecting person on a train.

foul-1-9ff9.jpg

YaNike confessed to the charges, and a spokesperson from the city’s train organisation said:

‘It is intolerable to harm our customers, who find themselves humiliated.‘

Despite being willing to go to such extreme lengths for attention, YaNike’s foul play has gained him less than 300 followers on YouTube and Instagram.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/11/youtuber-arrested-pouring-buckets-poo-peoples-heads-20097415/

maximus otter

YouTuber arrested for pouring buckets of poo over people’s heads

It’s not unusual to see content creators do some weird stuff online, as they compete for attention.

Sometimes their antics go too far, however, with one example being Johnny Somali, who was recently found guilty of being a nuisance in Japan and now faces banishment from the country.

That’s nothing, though, compared to the actions of a Brussels-based YouTuber who was apprehended for pouring buckets filled with faeces, oil, and food onto the heads of unsuspecting victims.

The YouTuber, nicknamed YaNike, has recorded several videos where he pours buckets of filth over people on city trains in Brussels.

The videos are all called *Surprise du chef*, and in the latest one YaNike is seen mixing a bucket with different liquids including *caca de chien*, which translates to ‘dog poo’, before pouring it over an unsuspecting person on a train.

foul-1-9ff9.jpg

YaNike confessed to the charges, and a spokesperson from the city’s train organisation said:

‘It is intolerable to harm our customers, who find themselves humiliated.‘

Despite being willing to go to such extreme lengths for attention, YaNike’s foul play has gained him less than 300 followers on YouTube and Instagram.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/11/youtuber-arrested-pouring-buckets-poo-peoples-heads-20097415/

maximus otter
Freakin' idiots.

Beware of using dating apps in Colombia.

US citizens travelling to Colombia have been warned against using dating apps in the country after the "suspicious deaths" of eight American tourists in two months.

The US embassy in Bogota said some victims were drugged and robbed after meeting people on these apps. The incidents often occurred in cities like Medellin, Cartagena and Bogota where US tourism has picked up. Travellers are being told to avoid isolated locations like hotel rooms.

Criminals use the apps to lure victims to public spaces like restaurants and bars, where they can be assaulted, robbed and even killed, sometimes by the person they meet, the embassy warned. In the final three months of 2023, the number of robberies of foreign visitors increased by 200% and deaths by 29%, including the eight Americans who died between 1 November and 31 December.

One of those victims was American comedian and activist Tou Ger Xiong, 50, an Asian-American living in Minnesota. He was on vacation in Colombia at the end of November when he was kidnapped and killed after meeting a woman online and meeting her on a date. Xiong was abducted and fatally stabbed over a dozen times by a group of men.

The number of foreign victims of these kinds of crimes could be higher than the figures suggest.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-67947333

Woman finds 'doppelgänger' on social media before killing her to stage own death

The mutilated body of a woman was found in a Mercedes Benz in a residential part of Ingolstadt in Germany, but the woman initially thought to be the victim turned out to be the killer, police say

Initially, police believed the body belonged to Sharaban K, whose surname is withheld in line with Germany privacy laws, a beautician with Iraqi ancestry.

But after DNA testing they found that Sharaban was in fact not the victim, but that Algerian beauty blogger Khadidja O was the woman brutally butchered and posed in the front seat of her car in a residential part of the Bavarian city.

The women looked "strikingly alike" both with straight jet-black hair, similar complexions and heavy makeup on their face, cops told local media.

Update.

A German woman has gone on trial accused of murdering a woman who looked like her in order to fake her own death, in a case dubbed the "doppelganger murder".

Sharaban K, 24, and a 25-year-old man are alleged to have selected the victim for her looks and age. Prosecutors say she had then planned to go into hiding and start a new life but was caught the next day. She and her alleged accomplice deny the charges.

According to court papers, German-Iraqi Sharaban K, who was 23 at the time of the murder in August 2022, had sought out women who looked like her on Instagram and then tried to meet them though various promises.

Prosecutors say the victim, a 23-year-old woman of Algerian origin called Khadidja O, was promised free treatment at a beauty salon. She was picked up in the town of Eppingen in southern Germany and then driven, allegedly by the two accused, towards Ingolstadt in Bavaria. On the way, prosecutors say the victim was stabbed 56 times and hit over the head before her body was abandoned in a forest in Sharaban K's black Mercedes car.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67991425

Update.

A German woman has gone on trial accused of murdering a woman who looked like her in order to fake her own death, in a case dubbed the "doppelganger murder".

Sharaban K, 24, and a 25-year-old man are alleged to have selected the victim for her looks and age. Prosecutors say she had then planned to go into hiding and start a new life but was caught the next day. She and her alleged accomplice deny the charges.

According to court papers, German-Iraqi Sharaban K, who was 23 at the time of the murder in August 2022, had sought out women who looked like her on Instagram and then tried to meet them though various promises.

Prosecutors say the victim, a 23-year-old woman of Algerian origin called Khadidja O, was promised free treatment at a beauty salon. She was picked up in the town of Eppingen in southern Germany and then driven, allegedly by the two accused, towards Ingolstadt in Bavaria. On the way, prosecutors say the victim was stabbed 56 times and hit over the head before her body was abandoned in a forest in Sharaban K's black Mercedes car.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67991425
The disdain for human life just shocks me. To think that someone thinks they are more important than another and to use that person, by murdering them, in order to solve a family problem is horrid. No doubt a person that nasty has created their own problems in life.

She's back in prison.

An American woman has pleaded guilty to helping kill her mother and stuff her body in a suitcase during a luxury holiday at a resort in Bali in 2014.

Heather Mack, now 27, was convicted in Indonesia in 2015 and sentenced to 10 years in prison, but was released in 2021. She was arrested immediately upon arriving in the US and charged with conspiracy to kill a US national and obstruction of justice. Ms Mack now faces decades in prison.

In court documents, prosecutors said that the charges against her in the US do not violate rules against prosecuting someone twice for the same crime, partly because the US has charged her with conspiracy - which was not part of the Indonesian case.

She had originally pleaded not guilty to the charges when she was returned to the US in November 2021.

A trial was due to begin on 1 August. Instead, she will be now sentenced on 18 December. The deal made for her change-of-plea calls for a sentence of up to 28 years.

Ms Mack's attorney told the New York Post that she decided to change her plea after a "good" deal was offered by prosecutors, who had originally been seeking a longer sentence

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65931185

Update.

A US woman who pleaded guilty to helping kill her own mother and stuffing the body in a suitcase during a luxury holiday in Bali has been sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Judge Matthew Kennelly gave Heather Mack credit for the approximately two years she spent in custody in Chicago awaiting trial since her return in 2021. Her lawyer Michael Leonard said her formal sentence will be around 23 years in total.

Federal prisoners also get credit for good behaviour, roughly 50 days for each year.

Prosecutors had recommended a 28-year sentence for Mack for conspiring with her boyfriend to kill Sheila von Wiese-Mack in 2014.

Before her sentence was read, Mack apologised to her mother’s brother and sister through tears.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/w...-and-stuffing-body-in-a-suitcase-1576676.html

Fleeing from the war in Ukraine, a woman finds shelter with a man from Dachau. But then she refuses to move out again. An argument ensues and the man ends up dead. According to the public prosecutor, she stabbed him to death.

He wanted her to finally leave his apartment. Preferably immediately. After all, Klaus R. (name changed) had only wanted to give Olena K., who had fled to Germany at the end of March 2022 to escape the war in her home country, Ukraine, temporary shelter in his apartment in Dachau. For a few days, a few weeks at most, according to the indictment from the public prosecutor's office at Munich Regional Court II. But Olena K. stayed. Almost a whole year passed - then tragedy struck.

During an argument on the evening of February 5 last year, when Olena K. was supposed to have vacated Klaus R.'s apartment, the 52-year-old allegedly stabbed him several times in the upper body with a kitchen knife with a blade about 16 centimetres long. Klaus R. collapsed in the kitchen of his apartment. The injuries he sustained were so severe that he died shortly afterwards.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenche...er&utm_medium=twitterbot&utm_campaign=6335202

The latest craze.

A woman has been arrested for allegedly trying to steal Stanley cups worth $2,500 (£1,965) from a California shop.

The 23-year-old was challenged by staff but refused to pay for the items, stuffing them into a car, police say.

The Stanley cup, specifically the Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler, has gone viral on TikTok. The #Stanleycup hashtag has had more than seven billion views worldwide, and the craze has led to a number of attempts at law-breaking. One popular recent video showed a man jumping across a Starbucks counter in an effort to steal a hot pink limited edition of the flask.

Police in the city of Roseville, a suburb of California state capital Sacramento, said officers responded to a theft after staff at a local store spotted a woman wheeling a shopping trolley full of the water bottles to the boot of a car.

"The suspect refused to stop for staff and stuffed her car with the stolen merchandise," the police statement said, adding that traffic police stopped the car as it tried to enter a nearby highway. A search of the vehicle revealed 65 Stanley cups.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68067495

The latest craze.

A woman has been arrested for allegedly trying to steal Stanley cups worth $2,500 (£1,965) from a California shop.

The 23-year-old was challenged by staff but refused to pay for the items, stuffing them into a car, police say.

The Stanley cup, specifically the Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler, has gone viral on TikTok. The #Stanleycup hashtag has had more than seven billion views worldwide, and the craze has led to a number of attempts at law-breaking. One popular recent video showed a man jumping across a Starbucks counter in an effort to steal a hot pink limited edition of the flask.

Police in the city of Roseville, a suburb of California state capital Sacramento, said officers responded to a theft after staff at a local store spotted a woman wheeling a shopping trolley full of the water bottles to the boot of a car.

"The suspect refused to stop for staff and stuffed her car with the stolen merchandise," the police statement said, adding that traffic police stopped the car as it tried to enter a nearby highway. A search of the vehicle revealed 65 Stanley cups.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68067495
This is all so weird. I keep seeing thumbnails of these cups on my YouTube feed recently and clicked on one to find out what it is all about. People are fighting and punching each other and hoarding masses of these things. :freak:

Back