• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spammers' Gate

COVID-19 Vaccine Spammers banished.

There's nothing so low that some scumbag won't stoop to it for a profit.
They think that people will fall for that nonsense?

Yea they warning about the ones trying to sell masks as well, don't click any links in the same emails either, I know you guys wont but i still have to say it, cause im a daft dick. I quite like this thread, i am actually looking forward to more spammers, weird

And farewell to DariusPerez after two well-spent minutes as a member. He works for a company that promises you will:

Experience a new way of doing your homework
The essay experts are here to write everything you need.

We all know how convivial school days could be as you spend a lot of time with your friends and classmates doing things you all enjoy, laughing at numerous jokes and making up your one ones, getting involved in numerous fun stories. However, this bright and cheerful picture is spoiled by piles of homework, which are to be done after each class. It does not allow you to live on full scale and enjoy all the advantages of juvenility, as education is your duty and it promises to give you attractive perspectives in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If he'd said something along the lines of "we all know the feeling of having to learn pointless things by rote while being psychologically tortured by people who long-ago realised that teaching wasn't the right career for them but weren't qualified for anything else except borderline alcoholism, hating the world and wearing shiny suits, I could probably have related to it better.

I'd meant to post this earlier, but it slipped my mind.

We rejected a registration request last month from a new member who triggered a number of alarms. In response we received seven copies of the same message that indicated our decision was a probably a sound one.

Best wishes for us and our families was encouraging, but I'm truly mystified about the Catholic angle.

Text below the line.

=====================================

who cares you bunch of pathetic pedophiles, dw people are watching your site scumbag, discriminating against anonymous? Your a bitch

I hope the best for your family motherfucker, i hope they all die, one by one, and you also. This is my best wishes for you and your family motherfuker, DEATH

DIRTY CATHOLIC MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SCUM OF THE WHOLE EARTH, FAKE CHRISTIANS WHO NEED TO BE EXECUTED ONE BY ONE, INCLUDING YOUR KIDS, TO STOP THE SPREAD OF YOUR DISEASE, SCUM

IM GOING TO ddos ATTACK YOUR SITE YOU WEAK CATHOLIC RAT. GIVE IT A FEW DAYS

DIRTY CATHOLIC MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SCUM OF THE WHOLE EARTH, FAKE CHRISTIANS WHO NEED TO BE EXECUTED ONE BY ONE, INCLUDING YOUR KIDS, TO STOP THE SPREAD OF YOUR DISEASE, SCUM

ill register a new account in ten minutes, lets see if you can block me LOL

dumb motherfucker, pedophile catholic scumbag

We rejected a registration request last month from a new member who triggered a number of alarms. In response we received seven copies of the same message that indicated our decision was a probably a sound one.

Best wishes for us and our families was encouraging, but I'm truly mystified about the Catholic angle.

Text bwlow the line.

who cares you bunch of pathetic pedophiles, dw people are watching your site scumbag, discriminating against anonymous? Your a bitch

I hope the best for your family motherfucker, i hope they all die, one by one, and you also. This is my best wishes for you and your family motherfuker, DEATH

Some poor spelling and punctuation, overuse of capital letters - 3/10.

And I don't know why it made me laugh, as it really shouldn't, but it did.

Text below the line.

MOMMY! They banned me *sniffle* *heaving sob*

Text below the line.

A headcase, obviously a Baptist.

Last edited:

l’m not seeing the problem, he looks like a perfect fit for FTMB.

maximus otter

Last edited:
Do you think he's confused the Fortean Times with the Catholic Times? An easy mistake to make...
I'm wondering if it's someone (or maybe a bot) that is attacking all kinds of message boards?
For reasons best known to themselves.

Text below the line.

TrevP is back?

I'd say that's the first time that Trev and The Pope have been mentioned in the same breath.

Zodiac's still desperate for fame, I see. And still boring and illiterate.

I'd say that's the first time that Trev and The Pope have been mentioned in the same breath.
Who's that chap in the pointy hat on the balcony with Trev?

Text below the line.

Sounds exactly like the verbal responses Indian scam call centres give to those YouTubers who wind the scammers up and sometimes get them closed down. Pathetic people.

I got that when I replied to an Indian scam caller with "I know you have to make money but can't you do it without resorting to crime? Do you teach your children that crime is a valid career choice?"
I seemed to hit a nerve as he got really aggressively self-justifying.
Sure, I know one argument is poor people are forced into crime just to survive ... but there are millions of poor people who don't.

Back