• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Disclosure ? (What for)

Many people wonder why alien groups do not land on the White House Lawn etc. It's seems possible to me that we are failing to understand our place in the multi-verse and that such an introduction by space/time travellers would not be meaningful to their intentions. Our perception of...
  2. G

What's in a name ?

There is a peculiar event that happens regularly to me. It's so regular that when it happens my wife and I no longer comment on it - we just smile and accept it. This is not a profound occurrence but it is never the less more than a little odd. It's all about my name - which is Chris. All the...
  3. G

The Wolf Dream

I was asleep one night in bed when suddenly I was jolted awake by a loud SLAP. I nudged my wife into consciousness and said "What was that slapping sound". She said that she'd been having a dream mumbling something about a crowd. At this point we let it go and went back to sleep. Later in the...
  4. G

How to see Ghosts (1 method)

Everyone's brain focuses on images received by the eye. Normally all of our attention is given to the object at which we are directly looking. With practice it is possible to concentrate on images that are coming in from the corner of ones eyes. To develop this skill try walking along a road...
  5. G

Alien (A-Z) Help please

I've started to compile a data sheet for (All) known Alien types and would appreciate any additional info anybody may have. Thanks Type 1 Nickname :- THE HAV Given Name:TRANTALOIDS Home Star System:-EPSILON ERIDANI - 3 Light Years from Earth:- 10.5 Assumed Appearance: Blonde Humans...
  6. G

UFOs: Dis-Information

I'm not a political animal at all but I do know that disinformation is a tactic employed by Governments to steer the public along a desired road. A good way to get UFO revelations under control is for the (powers that be) to create an advocate or organization that is researching the subject and...
  7. G

Types of Ghosts

http://chrisharris.ucoz.com/index/earth ... _dead/0-89
  8. G

Extra-Terrestrial roots of the Human race

http://chrisharris.ucoz.com/index/annunaki/0-90
  9. G

Mind Power

Many think that our minds can influence events and even create them. Even some religions advocate prayer as a means to an end with some advocating mass prayer where everyone focuses on a given wish. Mass prayer is used I think as each individual can only generate a small amount of power whereas...
  10. G

What are we

(WHAT WE ARE) In our neck of the cosmos is a consciousness. This entity is all powerful and as part of its normal life function it throws out parts of itself like seeds upon the ground. These seeds germinate and believe themselves to be independent life forms. Their memories begin as they take...
  11. G

Types Of Alien Life Forms?

Below is a list of the types of life form that can exist in my view. Can anybody expand on this please :- It is obvious that the multi-verse is teaming with life. For my own clarification I have split such life forms into various groups (see below) :- 1) MORTAL BIOLOGICAL LIFE FORMS -...
  12. G

REALITY

Statement 2 (REALITY) We already have the immortality tool box but don't know how to use it. To have anything you want is greater than simply wishing it to be. It is greater even than believing it to be - The secret of having it all is to expect it to be.
  13. G

THE FREE MARKET

I don't understand how democracy and the free market works. How can all countries and all businesses all be successful all of the time. All news reports seem to point to this utopia as being an achievable goal but surely if one business wins a contract then their competitors loose. If we...
  14. G

Cradle rocking (What Frequency)

I have observed that mothers rock their children's cradles at the rate of approx. 36 cycles per minute. They may also stand with a child in their arms with their bodies swaying at 36 cycles a minute. Primates and mentally ill humans also rock from side to side at around the same frequency. Is...
  15. G

Immortality (Not Far Away)

I still hear people using the phrase "for our children's children". If you take a child of today to be expected to live to around 2085, just what is that child going to die of I wonder. Heart disease will be illiminated by then as will all arterial diseases. Also stem cell applications will have...
  16. G

Why full disclosure is so difficult for governments to do

If extra terrestrials were simply folks with advanced technology here on some exploration mission, I know that governments would welcome them and glady inform the public. For me the reasons why dislosure hasn't happened lies in the words "Advanced technology". Left to our own devices even our...
Back