• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

One Last Bold Claim!

One last bold claim about the coming days/months/years (Events that must transpire before 2028/30): UFOs and The Last Hour! - Insightful Reports Mod Edit: Old like is dead. New link from The Wayback Machine is here...
  2. D

Automatic Writing: This Phenomenon Holds The Key To Understanding UFOs, Aliens & Spirits!

So, I created this massive correlation table that will help you to gain quick insights into these mysteries. Below is the link: https://insightfulreports.org/resea...-those-who-are-still-searching-the-truth.html The table should help you understand the existence of identical phenomena under a...
  3. D

Evidence Of Control & Alteration Of Consciousness & Matter Using Artificial Intelligence

Hello All! I think some of you might have already seen some of the controversial posts that I made here. I was trying to educate you about the existence of highly advanced technology on Earth, which is the technology behind the UFO phenomenon. But since I failed to explain my point clearly...
  4. D

Ever Thought People Could Read Your Mind, Or That Your Thoughts Are Being Broadcast?

Dear All, I thought I should share this life experience with you since this could happen to anyone out there. Have you ever experience strange synchronistic events that made you end concluding that people know your thoughts? Once I understood that my false conclusion was due to synchronistic...
  5. D

Let's Discuss The Voice Who Claims To Be God

Hi All, There's an abnormal phenomenon happening around the world. A voice who claim to be the God is communicating with people and also people are being healed as well. What are your thoughts? Is it true? A mental illness? Or?
  6. D

Targeted Individuals: Just The Tip Of The Iceberg!

“Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.” Few years ago after going through a horrible life experience, I happened to believe that people in TV programs, radio programs are...
Back